Try

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Nichkhun was watching her move around her small kitchen preparing Christmas brunch. They were forced out of the bedroom after Victoria complained about being hungry. He offered to help but she insisted that she’ll be able to work faster if she did it herself, so he watched her instead. He grins to himself, he likes days like this, when they don’t have to rush as they prepare for their schedules. After collecting his Christmas “present” from her they talked while they cuddled, they discussed his idea of letting the public know about them, Victoria was still hesitant since it has not been long that he ended his previous relationship, it was making her uncomfortable. He assured her that he was going to wait for however long she wished just as long as he gets to spend all her free time with her and she agreed.

“Alright, your highness!”

Victoria broke through his reverie and placed a loaded plate in front of him.

Before he could reach for her she moved away and came back with two steaming mugs of coffee. She hands him his cup as she sits down next to him.

“Let’s eat!” she picks up her butter knife with one hand and starts buttering her toasts  and then slathering a big blob of jam on each one after that. When she was satisfied she took her first bite, she almost choked on her food when she turned to her boyfriend next to her, he was just staring at her with a wide smile on his face. She covered and reached for her coffee to take a sip before trusting herself to talk.

“What are you doing!” she exclaimed, “Are you alright?”

He laughed and reached for her and gave her a kiss, her frown melted and she kissed him back. She giggled before pushing him back, she was still hungry.

“I am just so happy. I get to spend Christmas with you.” He said his eyes shining.

Victoria chuckles, “I am happy too.” She gives him a bite from her toast and then kissed him soundly as he chews.

Nichkhun laughs, he suddenly thought of an idea, he grabbed her and hauled her in his lap, she giggles as she allows him, she shakes her head in resignation but still wraps her arms around his neck.

“Feed me.” He demands, and to make sure she doesn’t move away without his permission he secured her with his arms around her waist.

She pouted, “But I am hungry too! Can we eat first before all this?”

He picks up his fork and feeds her, “You feed me, I will feed you.”

Victoria’s brow arched, “Do I have to sit on your lap?”

“Yes!” he barks, she laughs and signals him to calm down. She picks up her fork and starts feeding him too. It was awkward for her since she had to move her body around for the plate and to feed him, so she offered that she will keep her legs on his lap while she sits on her chair, a few kisses and a few sweet words from her later he agreed.

 

After the meal they he cleaned up while Victoria went to the bedroom to make the bed. They finished at the same time and went to the living room to watch a couple of the vintage Christmas movies being aired on a cable channel. They decided to stay indoors and enjoy each other’s company. Halfway to one movie her parents called, they wished them a Merry Christmas and chatted for a few minutes before bidding goodbye, later it was Nichkhun’s mom who called next.

After conversations with his mom and his sister, Nichkhun was teasing Victoria, he chuckles.

“Come on, babe, she was just suggesting it, she was not really saying that we should get married now.”

 

Victoria colored next to him when his mom hinted that she was hoping for a grandchild for a Christmas present from the two. She was of course just kidding with them but she mentioned that she wouldn’t mind if they took her seriously as well, they all laughed at that. Victoria was secretly flustered though, she knows that Nichkhun’s mom already likes her, Vera would call her from time to time to check on her and they would sometimes have conversations on just about anything and Victoria was thankful that his boyfriend’s mother regard her as much, but she feels that everything are just coming up so fast.

She is very happy with him but there are also a lot more things to consider, aside from being his girlfriend she is also an idol. Her group has finally gotten back on its feet and her girls are excited because Miranda had already promised them that she is going to get involved with their comeback next year and that means so much to them. Then there is the matter with her acting career. Miranda had offered her numerous projects for TriuM and was planning to introduce her in an int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter