Love

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING: If you are not legal, skip this one.

 

 

 

Victoria laughs as she exits the elevator, “I’m already home. Why are you asking me that every five minutes?” she frowns, “No I’m not drunk, I’ve had a couple shots but I still have my wits about me, thank you very much!” she giggles.

She is on the phone with Nichkhun. Her boyfriend called just as she arrived at her apartment building. She just came from the restaurant where they celebrated Krystal’s birthday. The girl got a surprise party at one of their favorite restaurants. Miranda flew in with Melissa and Maja to surprise the birthday girl. Krystal thought that her members were only treating her to a birthday dinner after her drama filming, since everyone hinted that they were busy, she pouted but there was nothing she could do. Needless to say, she was thoroughly surprised when they walked into the restaurant to find it full of people who wished her a happy birthday. She screamed shrilly when she saw the two guests of honor standing beside her Imo. Victoria was very happy to see her youngest member surrounded by people who loves her.  They all needed to have this happy occasion.

“Don’t lie to me, babe. Your words are slurring!”

Victoria paused from pressing her unit’s passcode, “I am not! Nichkhun, please don’t ruin my mood right now!” she warns, she was getting annoyed.

She hears him chuckle, “Where are you by the way?” she had to reenter her passcode since she got distracted.

“I’m home.” she could hear the satisfaction in his voice.

She thought it weird that he refers to his hotel room as home, but she understands, to them anywhere they can finally rest at the end of the day peacefully, feels like home.

“Oh really! You’re resting then? Did you already eat?” she swings her door open as she steps into her unit. She turns to lock the door behind her when a pair of strong arms engulfed her. She was ready to scream for help when she hears his voice in her ear.

“Hi, babe!”

She whirled around in his arms, her jaws had dropped and she forgot to breathe when she heard his voice.

 

She stared at him wide-eyed, he grins at her total shock. He leans down and kisses her already gaping mouth. Victoria’s arms snakes up to his neck as she responds to his kiss. He groans as her lips started moving against his, he tilts her head down while securing her to him with his arm around her waist as he steady’s her head with his other hand on the back of her neck. She moans in his mouth and it sent vibrations down his throat, he moves and pressed her to the wall.

 

She can’t believe he is with her right now, he is supposed to be in Thailand with his group. She needed to touch him just to make sure. Her hands roamed his broad back before she tangled her fingers in his hair. It was uncomfortable that he was pressing her to the wall but his kisses made up for it. She hissed when he moved to kiss her neck, she struggled to take in air. His hands roamed down and hooked them around her knees, she let out a surprised sound when he lifted her up as her legs automatically wrapped around his waist. His lips was doing wonders on her neck that she pressed his head closer, when his teeth grazed a very sensitive spot she moaned out loud before panting in small breaths. She pulled his hair and used her hand to lift up his face and kissed him fully in the mouth.

 

The need for air was making it painful for both of them so their lips separated to obey the need. Victoria was taking in gulps of air as Nichkhun nuzzled her neck and started to take nips at her collarbone bone before heading lower. She felt like all her bones are starting to melt in a puddle by his feet, her toes curled when he nuzzled lower than her V-neck sweater could allow, it was more than she could bear.

“Khun!” she gasps. She frantically grabbed for his face to look him in the eye.

He looked up but did not let up kissing her neck.

“Bed!” she saw his eyes widen in surprise.

“Now!” she commanded, he hesitated for a second before he growled and allowed her to slide down before promptly picking her up and walking to her bedroom. His lips claimed hers as he pushed at her bedroom door, he lets go of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter