Me and You

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Babe, are you almost ready?” Nichkhun called out from the living room, his girlfriend is in the bedroom getting ready for their “outing”. They have been calling their dates that. They have been spotted out in public together in multiple occasions, whether with their members or not.

Although the fans still stirs up a storm afterwards, it’s not as bad anymore, it’s like they are getting used to seeing the pair together. Rumors of them dating never died down, especially when during the time of the accident it had been reported that Nichkhun had been spotted at hospital all the time. When they both are both being asked regarding whether or not they are together, they are always vague and say that they are enjoying their time together as friends. But Nichkhun had made it clear that Victoria is very special to him and that if he was given a chance he wouldn’t hesitate pursuing her when he was asked the question right after that post months ago.

Victoria is not very comfortable about it but they had to keep their relationship under wraps so that his group’s promotions will not get affected. He had been pouting about it but he knows that her concern makes sense; he was only able to endure it because she had allowed him to be by her side the whole time.

“Babe come and help me please.” Victoria calls to him; she was having a hard time zipping up her dress. She heard him walk in so she turned around and gave him her back while she starts putting on her earrings. She already had it zipped halfway so he only needed to zip it all the way up and she can manage it from there. She looks up to see his reflection in the mirror and gave him a smile, he smirks and takes hold of the zipper but instead of zipping it up he starts to zip it down. She whirls around and glares at him.

“Stop that! I thought you said we needed to go?!”

He gave her a dazzling smile and went on to wrap his arms around her tiny waist. “I could just call the restaurant and cancel our reservation.” He nuzzles her neck before moving to kiss her.

“Khun!” she said against his lips before she giggles, she moves her head back but he followed her and captured her lips again so she went ahead and kissed him back. She pushed him away,

“Stop it Horvejkul! It took a long time to do my hair! We have to leave now.” She laughs when he pouted.

She stood on her tippy toes and whispered to him enticingly, “We can do this later when we get back.”

He growls and kissed her hard before letting her go, he zipped her up and tried to drag her out of their bedroom. Victoria took a quick look at the mirror to check and make sure he didn’t mess up her hair and make up before letting him drag her out.

 

He holds her hand as he drives, he would bring it up for a kiss once in a while earning a laugh from her. They are going to celebrate her birthday; he told her that he had an out of town event on her birthday so he is taking her out the day before her actual birthday. He apologized to her but she said that she understood and that she is also working on that day as well. He promised to make it up to her but she told him he didn’t have to, for their line of work certain things need to be sacrificed.

They arrived at the restaurant via the staff entrance and they were guided into a private room. He smiles as he lets her go in first.

“Surprise! Happy birthday!”

Victoria’s jaw dropped, she stood there with eyes wide and confetti was being thrown at her. She smiles as she surveys the room; suddenly she was engulfed by her members with a group hug. She laughs as she hugs them back, then the rest of the surprise party went in for a hug.

The room was extended to accommodate F(x) and 2PM along with Miranda and her girls. Victoria walks toward Miranda who was smiling at the scene.

“Happy Birthday, dearest!” Miranda gave her a hug.

Victoria laughs, “I thought you said that we were going to go out tomorrow?” she asked her family.

“Well, something important came up so we decided to do it today instead.” Melissa said matter-of –factly. “Why you don’t like it? Did you two have plans for tonight aside from dinner?” she teased the birthday girl

“Ow!” Melissa exclaimed and frowned at the woman who smacked her arm.

Maja glared at her. Melissa looked indignant, “I was thinking along the lines of a movie or another outing. What did you think I meant?”

Maja rolled her eyes, “Hush!”

Miranda laughs, she turns to Nichkhun, “I hope you are okay that we crashed your plans tonight.”

Nichkhun smiles, “It’s okay, Noona. We can always go out the next time, it’s important that you guys are able to spend time with her.”

Victoria was watching the two, something feels off. She was just about to ask when Chansung hollered,

“Let’s eat!”

They all laughed and decided it was time to eat, a steady stream of food was being brought to the table. They sat down and ate while a steady stream of conversation and laughter flowed and the birthday girl couldn’t stop smiling.

After the birthday cake was brought out and Victoria blew her candles out, birthday presents were brought out and presented to her. she ohhed and ahhed  and thanked every single one of them, when it was Miranda and her girl’s turn, the three gave conspiratorial smiles, Maja got up and Melissa followed her out of the room, the rest of f(x) giggled.

Victoria was confused, she wanted to ask what was happening when the two returned with a suitcase and a carry on, the bags were of a popular designer brand. They brought the bags next to Victoria and sat back down, they didn’t say anything. Miranda laughs, “We couldn’t think of a gift that will suit the occasion. This is actually a companion of Nichkhun’s present for you.” She smiles at the man in question.

Victoria turns to him, “What’s going on?”

“We are going on a trip.” He simply said.

“When?”

“Now.”

“What are you talking about?!” she was surprised, “You have an event tomorrow and I have a schedule on my own too.”

“No, we are going to visit your parents, I already have everything covered.”

“So I don’t have to work tomorrow?” she frowned, then her eyes lit up, finally hearing what he said. “We’re going to China?!” she squealed when he nodded.

She threw herself at him amidst laughter around the table.

“Oh really! We’re going?!” she said to him after she pushed him back.

Nichkhun chuckles, “Yes we are.”

“But I haven’t packed!”

Melissa laughs, “We already did that for you , Ayi.” She winked at Nichkhun, “We made sure that this would make for an interesting trip.”

“Ya!” Victoria yelled and blushed, the boys were suddenly excited that even Nichkhun’s ear turned red.

Miranda laughs, “She is kidding, dearest. We packed some of your clothes at home and some other things we got for your birthday. All you have to do is enjoy your vacation. We have something for Ma and Pa as well. Give them our love, tell them thank you for me.”

Victoria stood up from her chair and hugged her, “Thank you.” She smiles and walks to the other two and gave them a hug each and a kiss.

She turns to the rest of them, “You guys are the best!”

They protested and said that she deserved it.

Miranda interrupted to say that they better go to make sure they arrive early in the morning.

Victoria turns to Nichkhun, “What time is our flight?”

Nichkhun turns to Miranda and the actress laughed.

“He doesn’t know, my love. I hijacked his flight plan; I figured with your public status my way was safer. If you're ready you can go now if you want I have them on standby.” Victoria nods, understanding. Miranda turns to Nichkhun, “I have somebody at the ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter