Time

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Miranda turned and placed a loaded plate in front of Victoria before walking around her kitchen island to join her, she takes a seat and attacks her own plate.

“So, are you all set for Singapore?” she glances at the younger girl. Victoria is going to spend a few days in Singapore for a photo shoot and a filming of a commercial

“Uh huh, I got the itinerary last night. I leave next week early Monday. The photo shoot happens in the afternoon, so I get to rest a bit at the hotel.” she takes a bite of her waffle, stabs at a piece of sliced strawberry and dips it in maple syrup before stuffing it in .

Miranda was observing Victoria eat. She was wondering if her friend was doing alright. She shakes her head and sighed silently. I guess I was wrong about him. She looks back down at her plate, suddenly she lost her appetite.

Victoria took a sip from her coffee cup and sets it down to look at the older girl. She smiled,

“I’ve seen the first episode, “she giggles, “You two look so adorable together, no scratch that, you were not adorable, you guys looked perfect together. The public just went wild at the sweetness they just witnessed, I believe the internet crashed! The articles exploded after the episode was aired! I can’t believe MBC was able to keep it hush-hush until they released the teaser.”

The first episode of their WGM was just aired; they showed the part in the café and in the park. They filmed it a month ago. They haven’t seen each other since then. Miranda was busy between her drama and filming in the States while Siwon was overseas with Super Junior promoting their new album doing a tour.

Victoria grabs Miranda’s arm and squealed, “Oh unnie, you two just looked soooo dreamy together!” she was now shaking Miranda while the older woman was trying to look stern but failed, she broke out laughing,

“Stop that!” she glares at Victoria playfully. “We were just talking, that’s all. I admit the café and park was really romantic, but it was set up to look like that, I thought I told you already.” She rolls her eyes, she’s seen the episode herself, she cringed when she saw herself with Siwon on screen, but she admits they were able to play the part of a new couple with ease. Then again, she thought, they are actors who play characters so well so she didn’t put too much thought into it.

 “Unnie, when are you two moving into your newlywed house?” Victoria teases.

“I have no idea. They have scheduled our next filming next week, I just have to show up, so we’ll see.”

Victoria clapped her hand, “Oh I would like to see what they have set up for you two! You’re going to invite me to see it right? It doesn’t have to go on air, I just want to see what your house looks like!” she pouts at Miranda. “huh unnie!”

Miranda laughed at her trying to be cute, “Okay, you will be the first one to see it. Happy now?”

Victoria squealed in delight. “I can’t wait!”

“What are you doing after Singapore?” Miranda starts to poke at the fruit on her plate. She had something in mind for Victoria. The rumors that were circulating since two nights ago might be causing her baby sister pain. She has to do something about it. If it means taking her away from the country when he arrives back from his groups US promotions, then so be it.

“Nothing, I have no other engagements lined up right after. Why?” Victoria asks curiously.

“Well, I just got word from Roberto, Calypso just had twins!” she grinned at the astonished girl beside her.

“Really unnie!” Victoria gasps, “When?”

“Last night, she had fraternal twins, a filly and a colt. He said they both have Tsar’s coloring but they have a white patch, she has hers right smack in the middle of her forehead shaped like a star while he’s got it on his left eye. He sent me pictures.” She picks up her phone and shows Victoria the pictures of the baby horses.

“Aww! They are cute!” Victoria stares at the screen with an expression of delight.

“That makes you a grandma.” Miranda chuckles, she gave Victoria, Tsar, her own Arabian two years ago as a birthday present when they celebrated the younger girl’s birthday at her ranch in the Philippines.

“How about you swing by after Singapore and spend a week to visit your new babies. You can give them their names. Melissa will probably spend the week with you since she just finished filming. How’s that?”

“Oh I would love to! I am so jealous that Melissa and Maja can just drive over to ride their horses while I have to wait months; I’m worried that Tsar might not recognize me anymore. I can’t wait to see them!” Victoria was still busy staring at the pictures.

“Alright then, I will have Carol arrange it. I can also fly in Friday that week and spend the weekend so we can fly back together.” She smiles at the excited face of her baby sister. Right now she doesn’t want her thinking about anything else or anyone for that matter.

Suddenly Victoria looked up and shrieked, “Is that the time! I have to prepare for the recording!”

She bolted from her seat and was halfway towards the stairs when she suddenly ran back and gave Miranda a hug, “Thank you for breakfast unnie! And thank you for everything!” she kisses Miranda on the cheek before running up to her room.

“Be careful!” Miranda shouts a stern warning but chuckles at her retreating back. She shakes her head in resignation but her face suddenly turned serious. She doesn’t know if Victoria is just pretending not to be aware or affected of the rumors that were all over the media. Victoria has yet to open up about it, but the silence was making Miranda concerned.

The internet broke out news of Nichkhun being back together with his ex-girlfriend. Miranda was made aware when she overheard the production staff talking about it while she was making her way out of the building where they were filming last night. She pretended to pause and rummage her purse when she heard them talking about it. Apparently the pair was spotted together in L.A. at a restaurant seemingly having an intimate date. The girls were discussing whether or not the two are really back together or maybe just spending time as friends as they have made the public aware that they are still friends even after they broke up. One girl pointed out that Nichkhun or Tiffany haven’t denied anything using Twitter or Instagram or whatever media they use to connect with their fans so they might be back together.

Miranda was not feeling good while on the ride back home. She was not sure if she needs to put too much thought about this it’s called rumors for a reason, it could be further from the truth, and since Victoria has only told her that Nichkhun is just a friend and nothing more. She figures maybe she read all the signals wrong. She was only opening up to Nichkhun as a friend because of Victoria. I guess I can be wrong sometimes, she thought. Maybe they are just friends. Maybe Victoria doesn’t really feel anything more than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter