Play By Ear

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I think a fair warning is due, this chapter is more mature (just a tad bit) than the others.So please if you are still in need of parental guidance I suggest you skip this one. Thank you! (^^)

 

 

Miranda felt great. I was so comfortable and soft, like she was floating on lavender scented air. She did not want to leave; she wants to stay like that forever. It was annoying her that someone was calling out her name, insistently.

“Miranda! Honey, open your eyes!”

The voice was very familiar; it was pulling her out of her bliss.

“Honey, open your eyes. You’re scaring me!”

She frowns and finally let go and opens her eyes. Her vision cleared to find a relieved Siwon take a deep breath and kiss her forehead before sagging on top of her, burying his face in her neck. She wraps her arms around him and closed her eyes once more. She breaths in and sighs as she snuggles closer to him.

In a minute her eyes flew open, suddenly aware of her surroundings. She stiffened when she realized she was in bed with him. Positively .

Oh my God!

Siwon felt her stiffen, he grinned. He moves as he props himself up on top of her. His eyes danced in amusement as he watched her. She was thoroughly surprised as she looked up at him. She colored prettily as her hand went up and covered her face as she started to remember what just happened a while ago.

He chuckled when she finally moved her hand away but avoided looking at him. He allowed her a few moments; she blushed furiously when she finally looked at him.

“Did I-“she covers her face once more, “oh my gosh!” she moves her hand away and look at him, rather horrified, “Did I pass out?!”

He grins at her, as he nods. He grabs her hands as she tries to bury herself in the sheets. She moaned in embarrassment,

“Oh my gosh! This is so embarrassing!”  she refuses to look at him, all pink.

“I’m so sorry! You’re probably not used to women passing out on you!” her eyes were pleading him not to .

He laughs as he kisses her hand. He presses himself to her to keep her from moving away from him, he traps her face with his hand while he supports his weight with his other arm, he pecks at her lips, she blushed some more.

“One, let me just inform you that I don’t go around sleeping with women and two, you don’t have to be embarrassed,” he kisses her again, “because you just inflated my ego a hundred times!” he laughs as her jaw dropped and she colored some more. He couldn’t resist it, he kissed her open mouth. She giggled against his lips,

“So passing out is a good thing?” she teases him, her arms moving up as she wraps them around his shoulders.

“Definitely, it’s a requirement!” he teases back after he kisses the tip of her nose.

“I wasn’t disappointing?” she suddenly asks shyly.

“No.” he caresses her cheek tenderly, his eyes intense as he stares at her, “You are perfect.”

She lets out his favorite y laugh and he started to kiss her all over, her eyes, her cheeks and her jaw before moving back up to her lips. She responded to his kiss and it made his heart soar.

He knows that she is only allowing this to happen for now and soon she is going to build her walls back up and he will not be able to get this close to her again, not in another long while. So he is taking all he could get, all she is allowing him to. He is going to be greedy and no one can stop him.

He moved his kisses to her neck and focused on the spot he found earlier that got the most reaction from her. Her breathing turned into little pants that were driving him crazy. She arched so he gets more access and her fingers tangled in his hair, she pulled. She cried out his name pleadingly and he moved back up to kiss her fully on the mouth, she made a whimpering sound before she kissed him back. He tore his lips away from her and looked her, he had to hold back a gasp as she looks back at him looking so beautiful tousled, flushed and panting.

“Let’s try not to pass out this time.” He says to her,

She smiles shyly, “I will try my best.” She bites her lip, her eyes dark with want.

He groans as he swoops down to her lips. He tightens his arms around her as she arches up to get closer to him. He watched her as he moves his hips to align with hers, dropped open as she takes a surprised breath and lets it out slowly as her head rolls up exposing her neck to him. He nuzzles her sensitive spot as he slowly moves inside her. She softly moans, she clung to him as she wraps a thigh around him instinctively to get him closer. Their breaths mingling as he kisses her lips in soft nibbles and he keeps his eyes trained on hers and hers on him. The soft sounds she was making was driving him over the edge but he kept the pace slow, he wants to prolong his time with her, unlike the first time when they did it earlier, he made love to her thoroughly and ever so slowly.

 

Siwon opened his eyes to find himself in bed in a strange room. He suddenly smiled when he remembers that events that happened last night that extended ‘til the early hours of morning. He found her side of the bed empty but her scent was all around him. He looked around the room, except for the bed, everything was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter