One

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Not cool, you guys. We appreciate and love you for supporting us, but this is NOT cool. We have formed friendships with other artists like us and they happen to be important to us too.

They have given us support all throughout our career in good times and in bad. Victoria and the rest of f(x) are one of our closest friends. I am very embarrassed right now; I don’t know what to say to her regarding a certain post. We love you all but this is out of line.

FYI, I was the one who invited her for coffee to hang out. Now I have to nag her to allow me to take her to more coffees and even dinner out just so she doesn’t take offense and to let her know how sorry I am. Just so you know, it will be all your fault if I do end up falling in love with her. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

 

Nichkhun posted this tweet along with a very sad looking selfie. He smiles, after talking to his company’s CEO he decided on this post. He called Victoria back after his phone conversation with his boss and acquired permission from her for this tweet.

 

Park Jin Young was very calm when he got the call from his artist. He knew about the two’s relationship. He was slightly surprised when the young man openly told him about his love for the f(x) leader and that they have decided to keep their status a secret at Victoria’s insistence. He appreciated how Victoria is very conscious of the group’s career.

He already had an inkling way back then, when Nichkhun did WGM with the female idol that his boy was totally whipped, and he understood why, she is a wonderful woman and he is glad that she finally gave Nichkhun a chance. He got curious when the two decided to cultivate a friendship instead of dating after their stint with the show, but now he realized how the two sacrificed being together for the sake of their careers, and he truly admires that about them.

He asked Nichkhun to extend the secrecy of their relationship for the time being, since 2PM is in the midst of promotions overseas. Nichkhun assured him that he understands and that Victoria even suggested that they take a break. At that, Jin Young vehemently opposed. He warned his boy that it will be a major mistake to let that woman go even for a minute. He laughed and told Nichkhun to take advantage of the crude post. He gave the young man a few tips on how to handle it.

“Khun, I give you both my blessing. She is good for you, even I can see that. Good job son!” he chuckled over the phone, “Now if we could only clone her so I know all of you boys will be in good hands, I am up for it!”

“Hyung!” Nichkhun exclaimed, surprised by the remark.

“I’m just kidding! Although it would not be a bad idea.” Jin young laughs, but he turns serious.

“Handle this as you see fit. I trust you will be mindful of your members. Give me call anytime you need help. I am proud of you boys. I think it is high time I let you guys figure your lives out.” He adds before he hangs up, “And give my regards to the love of your life. Keep her by your side, Khun. She is one in a million.”

“I will hyung, you can count on that. Thank you very much.” He replied to his boss before they said their goodbyes.

 

Nichkhun laughs when he reads Chansung’s tweet in response to his. An old photograph of Chansung hugging Victoria tightly as they pose making faces at the camera with a caption, “Don’t badmouth my Noona! I love her very much! Be nice guys!”

Taecyeon walked in and sat next to him, he chuckled, “Nice play man!” he high-fived Nichkhun, “Now you can actually be visible with her in public with your post, now everybody knows of your “friendship” with her. But I can’t believe you posted the last part!” he laughs.

Nichkhun widely grins, he was not sure if it was wise to add the part about falling in love with her but he figured, the public will eventually be informed about their relationship. He knows the rest of the world couldn’t care less who he falls in love with, but some of their fans can be really possessive in a very unhealthy way. He needed to put that safety net so they don’t get mad when they reveal the truth to the rest of the world.

The rest of 2PM walked in after a few minutes, and they talked about what to do just in case this maneuver doesn’t work. The boys also posted their dissatisfaction about the crude post. They asked their fans to be mindful of what they write about people they do not know. 2PM made it clear that Victoria is a much cherished noona. After a while they were getting comments from f(x) fans thanking them for defending their idol.  One such fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter