Ready

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Siwon was lead into the studio where his “wife” was in the middle of a photo slash commercial shoot. They were supposed to meet a few hours from now but that was what Miranda was told. The WGM staff organized filming Siwon as he does a surprise visit. Miranda is unaware that she has already been filming WGM since she arrived for the shoot.

The photographer called him over,

“Hello there Mr. Choi!” the Frenchman greeted him in fluent Korean; “Are you here to check on the Missus?” laughter was evident in the older man’s eyes.

Siwon laughed as he shook the hand the man offered, “I guess you could say that. How is it going?”

Siwon has worked with the man several times in his previous projects. The photographer is famous for taking pictures that seem to come alive.

“Excellent, as to be expected from your Miranda.” He answered Siwon back, still teasing.

My Miranda.

Siwon liked the sound of that, he grinned at the man.

“Would you like to see what we have so far?” Maurice offered, when Siwon nodded he motioned him over the monitors they have set up.

The shoot was for a luxury brand that Miranda endorses. The brand was made known because of her, in normal circumstances the actress tries not to be associated with designer brands, this one was an exception. The company is founded by a group of women who advocates the abolishment of sweat shops and child labor. Miranda was so impressed that she herself invested on the company and started showing up in public with the clothes and the accessories the company comes up with. After a while they offered her to be their official ambassador and she accepted.

Today’s concept was the facets of women. Maurice touched the screen of one monitor to pull up the gallery of photos taken. He moved his fingers and the pictures where displayed like a slideshow. Siwon couldn’t help but feel proud of his “wife”; Maurice was telling him what the pictures were about. Miranda was all dolled up and in different outfits showing an array of feelings conveyed in her poses and on her face.

“Now we are going to do Fun and Naughty.” Maurice grinned, “Prepare yourself!” he winked at him.

 Siwon chuckled at the teasing the man is doing to him.

“She’s ready.” a staff member informed the photographer.

Maurice nodded. He turned to Siwon, “Stay behind that white box so she will not see you until you are ready to show yourself.” He pats his shoulders, “Good luck, man.”

Siwon murmured a thank you before he hurried over and found a dark spot to stand on. He got there on time as Miranda walked into the set.

Miranda was talking to her stylist, Rose, she was looking down while fiddling with the shirt's cuff and another staff was guiding her into the set they prepared for her. The setup was that of a bedroom, a tousled one. She laughed at what Rose was telling her before she looked up the approaching attractive photographer; she smiled brightly at the man. He flattered her for a bit before asking,

“Êtes-vous prêt mon cher?” Are you ready my dear?

“Je suis né prêt, Maurice!” I was born ready, Maurice!

They both laughed, Maurice started to prepare her, checking the light and directing his staff to do some changes when necessary.

Rose was busy with Miranda’s hair and make-up. She did a once over and said to her boss,

“You’re perfect!”

Maurice was ready with his camera.

“Alright my darling, show us what’s fun and naughty.”

“You betcha!” Miranda winked.

Maurice let out a belly laugh, “Okay everyone, let’s rock!” he signaled to a technician and the studio was filled with music.

Miranda let out a very y laugh when “All About the Bass” came on.

“Seriously?!” she said to Maurice.

“Yeah babe, show us your bass!” he wiggled his brows.

“You asked for it!” Miranda played along. She smiled and gave him a smoldering look.

“That’s what I’m talking about!” he yelled.

Miranda burst laughing but started getting in to the music.

 

Siwon watched as his wife started to dance around and gamely flirted with the camera. She looked like a different person, all carefree and relaxed, her face was bright as she starts to sing along with the music. Her laughter was echoing around the studio filling it with an easy vibe. He looked around and saw how every staff member had on a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter