Tame

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“It feels real. Don’t you think so?” Victoria turns to Nichkhun. He just nods as his eyes are still glued to the TV screen. They are watching WGM at his apartment; the episode airing is that of when Siwon and Miranda moved into their newlywed home.

“Uh- huh, their interaction is not forced. Their skinship is very natural. Do you think-“he turns to her with brows arched.

Victoria shakes her head, “No. Unnie told me herself that she is getting used to their interaction. So no, now you have an idea of how great she is at improvising. She is a top-notch talent after all.”

“I don’t know it feels so real; no one can be that good.” He doubts.

She snorts, “Ha! Then you haven’t experienced Miranda Lee in her finest.” She laughs, “Unnie can make you believe in things, even the impossible without breaking a sweat. Trust me on this; Siwon-oppa is going to go through a lot if he is really serious with her. You haven’t seen stubborn until you’ve seen Miranda-unnie stand by what she knows is right.” Her face suddenly turned melancholy, “Poor oppa.”

Nichkhun chuckles, “Then Siwon-hyung would have to find ways how to tame her.”

Victoria glared at him, “What do you mean tame her? Is that what you did to me?! You tamed me?!”

Uh-oh!

“No, babe; what I mean is, Siwon-hyung needs to find a way to get to her. Get her to open up to him.” He gulped when she still looked pissed.

He peppered her face with kisses and nuzzles her neck, “Qian, come on; you know that’s not what I meant. Please don’t get mad.” He pleads.

Victoria was still put off by what he said, but decided to let it go.

“Fine, just don’t say those kinds of things. It gives a feeling that you have this need to bend us to submission. I’m telling you right now, we decide whether or not we give in to you, not the other way around. Remember that!” she narrowed her eyes at him for effect.

“Duly noted! I’m sorry; I want you to know that it never crossed my mind to make you do my bidding. Your wish is always my command.” He nods.

Victoria frowns at him but laughs, “You’ve gotten cheesier Mr. Horvejkul!”

Nichkhun’s face cleared and smiles. He gathers her into his arms, Victoria giggles as she wraps her arms around him.

“So I can actually ask you anything and you will always agree?” her eyes were suddenly mischievous.

Nichkhun suddenly looks worried but concedes to her, “Uhm. Yeah, anything your heart desires.” He pecks at her lips.

She smiles mysteriously. “I see.” She nods slowly. She chuckles when he suddenly looked horrified. She pretended not to notice his facial expression and moved so she was facing the TV screen once again, looking cool. She hides her smile.

Nichkhun couldn’t stand it anymore, “Qian, you can’t be serious!”

“What?” she asks absently, her gaze fixed on the TV.

She interrupted him when he looked like he was about to explode,

“Aw, we missed a lot already!” she whines and then pouts.

Nichkhun was looking at her incredulously, he sighed in resignation.

“Don’t panic we can go back, we recorded it remember?” he shakes his head as he pushes the remote to rewind the ongoing show. Boy he is glad he got a PVR, Victoria can be very prickly when she is watching her shows.

“Stop! Right there!” she commands. She snuggles closer to him but her eyes are glued to the screen.

He silently laughs as he settles down and cuddles with her as they watch the show. Victoria’s face brightened when Miranda let out an amused laugh.

 

“Honey, are you sure you don’t need help. I can handle a screwdriver you know.”

She was telling a very exasperated Siwon. Her amusement cannot be hidden, she tried to hold back a laugh by biting her lips but failed, she clamped a hand over but her eyes were shining with laughter as Siwon let out an expletive that was disguised with a beep. Good thing his back was to her. She cleared before she trusted herself to talk.

“No hon, I got this.” He said to her, determined.

“Okay.” She smiles.

Siwon was putting together their couch, it needed to be assembled. It came in multiple boxes and he took it upon himself to put it together. Miranda offered to help but he insisted that he can do it. He made her put away their stuff in the bedroom. She emerged from the room after she finished organizing their closet. Siwon was still at it so she went and tackled her kitchen.

Miranda noted that they need household necessities when all the cupboards she opened were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter