Stuff

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Nichkhun closed his eyes and savored the feeling of having Victoria close. If it were up to him, he’ll open himself up and stuff the woman inside of him and sew himself back up. He was surprised of his gruesome thoughts but that was the closest thing he could think of to describe how he wants to keep Victoria to himself.

He started rubbing her back slowly and Victoria sagged deeper into his embrace. He heard her sigh and he smirked at the effect he has on her. He moves his head so that he can press his cheek to hers and smiled contentedly.

Victoria was feeling absolutely powerless at the soothing actions Nichkhun was doing on her back. She felt her bones melting off her; she sighs and snuggles closer to him, her mind was not working at the moment. All she wants it is to stay like this forever, happy and content, away from the public and the very demanding responsibilities on an idol. She wants to stay like this with him. But sadly the nagging voice of reality slowly crept in and loudly banged on her brain.

You don’t belong to him and he doesn’t belong to you!

Her eyes flew open and her heart screamed in pain. She almost choked when she stopped a sob from coming out of . She slowly straightened and tried to move away from Nichkhun but the man tightened his hold when he felt her stiffen. She cleared ,

“Khun.” She softly called to him.

“Hmm” he said but still kept his hold on her.

She tried to move once more but he wouldn’t let her. She laughed to mask the uneasiness she was feeling, “Khun, I need to change, I have been in this outfit for hours. I would like to get comfortable.” She whined.

Nichkhun finally allowed her out of his arms. “Okay do it quickly and come back right away.”

Victoria was finally able to see his face as she moved away from him. She frowned when she saw how disappointed he looked.

“Is there something wrong?” she asks, her brows furrowing.

Nichkhun played with her fingers; he shook his head while looking at her. “No, nothing is wrong.”

Victoria did not look convinced, she clicked her tongue, “There is something wrong, I can feel it. Come on tell me.” She points a finger at him accusingly.

“Nothing is wrong, Qian. Absolutely nothing.” He insists. He leaned back on the couch but kept his eyes on her.

“Really?! So all the hugging was just because you missed me? You have no problems at all whatsoever?” she arched her right brow up, still not convinced.

Nichkhun nodded, a smile forming on his lips. “Yes! All the hugging was just because I missed you.” He tries to pull her closer but she quickly darted away from him.

“Hmp! You are not telling me the truth! But that would have to wait. Give me a few minutes, I’ll be right back.” She turns toward her bedroom but stopped and turns back to him, “Make that fifteen minutes, if you are going to make it hard for me to find out, I might as well prepare for bed. I might just end up falling asleep trying to get the answer out of you.” She was glaring at him already. “You stay here!” she narrows her eyes at him for effect before she marched into her room, closing the door with a thud.

Nichkhun grinned at the door but suddenly put his serious face back on when it flew open.

“I forgot my stuff.” Victoria pulls in one of her bags and promptly closes the door.

Nichkhun chuckles at her cuteness, she was trying to be menacing but it just turned up cute to him. He was trying hard earlier not to laugh out loud while she was interrogating him. He shakes his head; his life would be very dull without her. He frowned when the idea entered his mind. He would have to do something about it. She is never going to leave his side, he won’t allow it.

He makes himself comfortable on the couch. He smiled when he could still smell her around him, he hugged one of her cushions and picked up the remote to turn on the TV. He was in the middle of watching a basketball game when Victoria stepped out of her room looking refreshed. Her hair was still damp from the shower, she was wearing an oversized sweater and a pair of black flannel shorts. She smiled at him then pulled her larger suitcase towards the couch.

“I brought you something.” She plops herself on the rug and proceeded to open her suitcase.

“I also got something for the boys. I had the whole week to explore the shops in town and I even got to shop in the capital for a bit while I waited for the girls.” She had organized piles of bags inside the suitcase.  She puts aside the feminine looking ones and starts to take out dark colored ones. She opened one and took out a small black velvet pouch. She beams up at him,

“Tada! This is for you!”

Nichkhun was sprawled on the couch in a prone position, looking over her shoulder while Victoria sort through her suitcase, he smiles when she presented him with his present. He takes it and starts to open it while Victoria was watching him. He tipped the small bag and something leather spilled to his palm.

“It’s a warrior’s bracelet.” Victoria offered, she picked it up to show him. “This was made by one of unnie's artist friends. He makes one of a kind pieces.” She spreads the piece in her hand. It was made of distressed leather with a tribal design etched on the length of the material. It was almost an inch in width and a dime sized silver amulet was fixed in the middle with thin strips of leather.

Nichkhun was marveling at the intricacy of the design. He traced the design with his fingers.

“The etched design is a prayer in ancient Filipino script. In the olden days the warriors had it tattooed on their arms to help protect them from evil spirits. The silver amulet is embossed with the word victory.” Victoria explained. “Do you like it? I know it’s not in Thai, but I thought of you when I saw it.” She looked up at him.

He had on a wide smile on his face. He pulled her in for another hug. “I love it! Thank you! Help me put it on.” he said excitedly. He stretched his wrist to her.

Victoria laughed; she was relieved he liked it. The bracelet was a bit different, it did not have clasps but thin strips to leather that you tie together.

When Victoria finished tying the strips together, Nichkhun held it up to him to admire the piece on his wrist. Victoria smiled at his reaction. He was now sitting up in the couch, he smiled and pulled Victoria in between his legs and wrapped his arms around her, he kissed her cheek and whispered another thank you in her ear. Victoria giggled,

“You’re welcome.” She turned around and pulled out another bag.

“These are for the boys, I hope they like it and I have dried mangoes too.” She rattled on with other items she brought for them. Nichkhun was barely listening, he was just looking at her, enjoying the time he is spending with her. He smirked when she stopped talking; she was looking around for something in her overnight bag. She suddenly turned around with her iPad in hand.

“Would you like to see the pictures I took?” she was busy turning on the gadget, she did not look up at him. “I took a million of them, let’s see. Ah here, I already organized them in albums.” She grinned. She positions herself on the floor by Nichkhun’s feet. He shifted so she was in between his legs, he propped his chin on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her. She was still busy swiping her fingers around the screen,

“Okay these ones were taken at the ranch.” She shows him, “This is my Tsar! Isn’t he magnificent!” she proudly beams at the picture. Nichkhun was enjoying her show and tell, he would laugh with her when she would relate stories regarding the pictures, she showed him her foals and the rest of the ranch and the people who works there.

Victoria suddenly giggled cutely, “This little guy is Roberto’s son, Miguel, he is only twelve but he already proposed to me.”

Nichkhun arched his brow, the boy in the picture was in Victoria’s embrace. The little man was hugging her back with delight.

“He said that I only need to wait s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter