Proper Introductions

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The room was filled with excitement when Victoria pushed the dressing room door open. She spied Miranda sitting on the couch, looking very pleased. The rest of f(x) looked like they we’re in a middle of an argument except instead of angry voices, it was excited chatter.

“I think it’s better if we scrap the movie altogether,huh.. how about a treasure hunt?..or” Luna was saying.

“No! We can still have the movie after. How about cards? No money involved, favors instead…coupons??” excited Amber interrupts Luna’s suggestion.

“Fine, it better not be gory! Remember the last time!! I couldn’t sleep! Sheesh!” Luna shivered.

The two youngest ones had their heads together in front of what seems to look like a list. Victoria can vaguely hear….uhmmm.. samgyupsal…beef… yah! add some seafood!... She shakes head, this would only mean Miranda has them organizing a sleepover since they have a free day tomorrow. She could wager her life that if they had more than a day’s worth of rest day, Miranda will carry them away to one of her favorite secluded spa resorts or even overseas. She could literally feel the happiness radiating from her girls.

“Knock, knock!!” she interrupts.

All of them whipped their heads toward the door. Victoria was leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed.

 “Oh, you’re here…” Amber said uninterestedly and all of them turned their heads back to whatever it was they were doing - planning the best sleepover!

Victoria shakes her head in amusement. “Yah! you guys, I have somebody here who wants to say hello!” She smiles and reaches for the person standing outside and pulls him in.

“Annyeong!” he waves and grins.

 

 

Miranda was observing the girls with a smile on her face. She does this once in a while to try and distract the girls from the daily grind they are being subjected to. A day of carefree fun and unlimited food, she can give them that, that she can do. She looked up towards Carol and silently asked with her eyes to do the preparations for tonight. The other girl nods understanding what she needs to do. Mirada dragged her eyes toward the door when Victoria appeared. She was chuckling at the girl’s uninterested behavior towards their leader when suddenly a new figure stumbled into the dressing room.

The girls erupted into shrieks followed by a perfectly in sync - “Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!”

Chaos ensued in the room when everybody tried to speak all at once.

 

 

Nichkhun and Taecyeon were on their way to their assigned dressing room for “Battle of the Gods”. Nichkhun was busy with his phone while Taecyeon was talking to their manager. They have a little over an hour before they meet with the producers. They just came from one of their commitments luckily it was only 15 minutes away from MBC.

“Here you are.” Minjae pointed to the dressing room. Taecyeon walked into the room and plopped himself in the couch. Nichkhun was just about to follow him in when he heard a voice he distinctly recognize. He turned and saw Victoria chatting up with Jooyeon.

Victoria had her back to him but he knows it’s her. Unmistakably.

 

The two girls were so immersed in their conversation, once in a while they would lean in to whisper something and then erupt in giggles. After a few minutes the two hugged and Nichkhun could hear them promise each other to get together over coffee in the near future. “Again congratulations with your comeback! Call me when you get bored!” Jooyeon giggled again. Victor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter