Fourteen-Thirty

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Victoria taps her fingers to the tune of the music as she drives; she just left her apartment and was now on her way to meet her girls. They all agreed to meet and hang out before having dinner at one of the new Japanese restaurant that just opened a week ago; they wanted to check it out and later go for karaoke.

She called Nichkhun earlier to let him know where she’s going to be, that she will spend the night out with the girls. He is supposed to be driving back with his group right now from an out of town event later but they have a recording to go to right after they arrive in Seoul and that could take the whole night.

The two had been busy with their respective activities, and have spent days apart in intervals. They still managed to keep their relationship a secret. For her birthday Nichkhun plans to get a few days off so he can take her to visit her parents since for Christmas plans were changed due to their groups’ activities for the holidays. He had been planning this for a long time, he’s gotten her manager to let her have a few days off for her birthday but they agreed to keep if a secret from her. He was going to surprise her with the trip and he couldn’t wait, it’s still a few weeks away but he was already anticipating their first trip together.

Now that the movie with Miranda had wrapped up and her other movie was just about finished, Victoria’s schedule had let up considerably, although f(x) also have gotten more visible as a group again and they have been planning for their comeback for the year plus the necessary promotions for the release of the movies. it was going to be exciting since now their movie is going to be released in three different countries simultaneously.

Victoria felt great, she finally felt relieved that all the hardships they had the past year seem to be getting rewarded with such great plans for this year. She glanced at her dashboard clock.

2:25

She has enough time; they all agreed to meet at three. She stopped at a red light and just hummed with the music in her car. She was excited, it has been a while since she and the girls had a night out. Her car started ringing, an incoming call from Sulli lit up her dashboard. She smiles.

“Hi Ssul, where are you now?”

“I’m on my way, unnie. How about you?”

“I’m about fifteen minutes away.”

 

 

Miranda was busy packing, they were filming WGM right now and the order of business is the out of town trip with Siwon. They are going to Jeju Island and just spend time together, Siwon had planned an itinerary for the two day stay that they will film for the show, after that they will be doing different things and will be apart for more than a week because Miranda will be filming a drama special in the Philippines and a side trip to New Zealand for a magazine spread while he will be busy with filming a new movie in China.

She looked up from folding their clothes and moved her eyes around the room for things that she may have forgotten. She checked the suitcase in front of her.

“Hon, are you done with your toiletries?” she called out to him, he was in the bathroom changing after his shower.

“I need them, I have to put them in this suitcase, we can’t have them in our carry-on, they don’t allow it.” She tucked one of his shirts neatly and laid one of his trousers on top of it before reaching for the mesh and zipping that compartment closed. She had delegated one side of the suitcase with his things while the other one was for hers. She checked her side of the case and was satisfied so she closed it up as well.

“Honey, did you hear me?” she called out again.

He came out with his bag of toiletries in hand. “I did, my love.” He approached her, he grinned when she sent him a stealthy glare, one that wasn’t captured by a camera.

They have made their relationship official but only the closest people in their lives know about it, they still play their part for the show but they don’t need to make their personal relationship known, not yet. She was still nervous at how his fans are going to react; she was older than him, it was always what they comment about, and he is more popular in the country with a much larger fan base than her. He told her it wouldn’t be a problem really since one of his group member’s already married anyway and that they are at the age where they are expected to be with someone special. She begged for time so he agreed, as long as he gets to be with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter