All I Ask

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Miranda moved awkwardly on her bed as she tried to find a relaxed position, she winced when she tried to move normally. She hears a deep sigh from her housekeeper, the woman was giving her disapproving looks from the bedroom doorway.

“Didn’t I tell you to wait for me?!” Ho Sook walked into Miranda’s room; she clicks her tongue at her employer. She shakes her head as she arranged pillows around Miranda before dealing with the blanket. She let up when she was satisfied that the younger woman was comfortable. “There you go, feel better?” she gently asks. She reaches up and tenderly brushed hair away from Miranda’s face.

The actress smiles with gratitude, “Thank you, Aunty.” She lets out a sigh of contentment and closed her eyes as she snuggles her pillow.

“Don’t mention it, dear. Maybe next time we don’t go and try to play Indiana Jones while in a movie set.” She tells her employer sternly, but her expression softened when Miranda just nodded and smiles at her.

“I promise, I will not do it again.” she help up her palm to swear, she giggles.

“Okay, try to get some rest, I will be here early tomorrow to check on you and make you breakfast. Good night.” She fusses with the beddings before she pressed a kiss on the younger woman’s forehead.

“Good night, Aunty. Drive safely.” Miranda reminds her.

“I will, dear. See you tomorrow.” Ho Sook turned off the bedroom lights except the one on Miranda’s bedside table before closing the door.

 

Miranda winced when she tried to reach for her book; she met an accident on the set while filming earlier with Victoria and NaEun. One of the pulleys’s malfunctioned and caused the platform they were on to instantly tilt precariously that they were tossed to the side. It was a good thing they landed on safety mats.

They still suffered minor injuries; Miranda hurt her left hand and sprained her wrist and has a huge bruise on her back because she instinctively reached for NaEun and used her body to protect the younger girl from falling on her head, Victoria also sprained her wrist and suffered a small bump on her head while NaEun hurt her ankle. They were rushed to the hospital to get treated and checked for any more injuries than the ones they obviously have. After a short stint at the hospital they were cleared to go home and rest.

Miranda got home and was immediately fussed over by her housekeeper. She was fed and helped into the shower and helped into her clothes since her injured hand was immobilized by bandages. She now wants to read her book to help wait for sleep to take over, she had taken a pill to help with the pain. She used her good arm and grunted as she picks up her book and settles back down on the nest of pillows her housekeeper arranged for her. She sighs and opens her book and starts reading, she was just about to finish a chapter when her eyes started to feel heavy and she allowed herself to be lulled to sleep.

 

 

 

Nichkhun was arguing with his girlfriend, “Babe, I will do it, just sit there and relax.”

He took over making their dinner; he rushed over to her apartment when she told him of their mishap on the set. He got angry at first that she waited to tell him after they got discharged from the hospital. She argued that he had a recording so he was busy and that her injuries were not really serious, plus they are still being careful about being seen in public.

 

They had caused a bit of frenzy when he returned from his groups US tour and after 2PM left the airport he was spotted meeting her at a café.  He even posted a tweet about that meeting with a funny selca of them with a caption, “Coffee with my best girl friend.” They didn’t explain anything to anyone and after that Nichkhun would send Victoria flowers regularly and every few days they are being spotted together either at a restaurant or shops around Victoria’s filming locations or where their groups hold events or recordings.

 They are never seen being intimate though, they are mostly talking or joking around and even with their members when pictures are taken of them. The netizens are responding with mixed emotions of the two’s escapades, most of his fans are still commenting rather strongly on the negative side while Khuntoria fans are delighted and f(x) fans just amused. Nichkhun tweet months ago after the nasty post paved the way on making it possible for them to be seen in public, although they don’t do it regularly so not to cause suspicion, the couple enjoys it when they can be free to be together even if it’s under pretense. Victoria had voiced her uncertainty of their hoax but Nichkhun insisted, he wants their fans, well mostly his, to get used to seeing them together.

 

“Khun, are you sure you don’t need help.” Victoria asks and attempted to move from her couch when he sternly warns her.

“I said, don’t move, Babe. You stay right there. I can do this, how hard can pasta be? I’m not entirely useless in the kitchen, you know.”

Victoria lets him win; she honestly doesn’t want an argument right now. She is sore all over and just wants to sleep, in truth, she didn’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter