Fix

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nichkhun woke up from his nap and was a bit disoriented where he was. He looked around the room to realize that he was at Victoria’s. He rubbed a hand on his face and then stretched, he checked his watch, he was asleep for at least an hour. He stood up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself and freshen up.

He opened the bedroom door to find his girlfriend on the couch surrounded with wrapping paper, ribbons, and packages of different sizes, she was humming a Christmas carol as she worked, occasionally smiling., she had wrapped a shiny ribbon on her hair with a bow on top. He watched her for a while, a smile tugging on his lips. When she looked up and saw him she beamed.

“Hi babe, nice nap?” she asks, she turned her attention back to the package she was wrapping.

He walked to her and proceeded to free up the space next to her, he placed the packages on the floor along with some stray snippets of wrapping paper. He positioned himself behind her and wrapped his arms on her waist and propped his chin on her shoulder. Victoria chuckled,

“Aren’t you going to help me? Half of these are yours.” She ended up giggling when he nuzzles her neck instead, not paying attention to what she was saying.

“Babe!”

Nichkhun just held her tighter and started kissing her neck, “You are better at it, I will just ruin it.” He moved to her ear.

She had to laugh, “Then get away from me. If you’re not going to help then don’t distract me.” She tried to extract his arms from her, she almost succeeded but he s them back on.

“You can hire people to do this you know, the shops even offer to gift wrap them for you.” He was almost whining. He was being clingy because he had not been able to be with her for almost a week.

They both had been busy with their respective activities and with the holidays fast approaching, they will be even busier. They have scheduled events and network specials to attend. With Sulli back after her short hiatus, f(x) is even busier than ever.

They were out that morning doing some shopping, he was thoroughly exhausted when they got back that he decided on a nap. He left her organizing their purchases and went straight to the bedroom.

“But I like doing this; it makes my presents more special, more personalized. See?” she showed him one cute box meticulously wrapped with ribbons exploding from the top. “This is for one of the stylist unnies that help me and the girls. This is the only time I can express my gratitude to the people who help us.” She then took a small envelope from her organized pile on the coffee table and inserted a card where she already wrote her Christmas message.

Nichkhun took the envelope from her and proceeded to read the card. His eyes went wide to find that it was not the usual greeting of Merry Christmas, but it was actually a letter signed by his girlfriend.

“Babe, you are the sweetest person in the world!” he kissed her cheek. “I can never do this, most of the time I have the shops do all this for me.” He hugged her as she laughs; she turns and holds him back a little so she can see his face,

“Then I will help you with your presents, you know my gifts are seldom expensive but they are always happy to get one from me. I always make sure that they know how much I appreciate them and let them know how important they are to me. It’s my way of saying thank you.”

He pressed his forehead to hers, he smiles, “How did I ever survive without you by my side all these years, I will never know. But I am very lucky to have you, you know that right?”

She laughs, “I will remind you every time you forget.” She pressed a kiss to his lips.

“Yes, ma’am.” He grins and kissed her right back, he was planning to keep on going when she abruptly pushed him away.

“No! We are not doing that now. I am busy.” She moved away from him when he sags in defeat.

“Here, help me with these.” She passed him some of the cards. “Write your greetings for the person you’re giving the gift to, I will wrap them.” She pats his arm before turning back to the table, she picks up another box, looked at the contents before closing it back up. “This one is for your manager, Minjae-oppa.”

He frowned, “When did we buy one for him? I don’t remember picking out something for him earlier.”

 “I bought it a week ago. I was in Ilsan and saw this at a night market.” She says to him while wrapping the box.

He smiles, he can’t help being giddy to what she said, it’s like they are really married. He loves it that she also cares for the people around him. He was so elated that he wrote “oppa” instead of “hyung” on the card.

He exclaimed, “Ah I ruined it!” he frowns.

Victoria looked over and giggled, she kissed his cheek to pacify him, he grins.

“It’s alright, put a slash and write hyung. I will sign it too.” She smiles up at him.

“Ah my babe is really smart! You always know how to fix me!”

Victoria snorted, “Not really, I’m a woman that’s all. We think differently than you men.” She rolls her eyes.

Nichkhun laughs, he can’t take offense in what she said. He stared at her while she works; it’s really true what they say. Your life is better with your woman by your side.  He grins when she looked at him and frowns.

“Start writing!”

 

 

Miranda was nervous when she pushed the pass code for Siwon’s unit. She was careful when she went up the condominium high rise. She hates these kinds of places. The lack of privacy with your neighbors so close doesn’t do well with her. That’s one o the reasons why she always opts for a house where you don’t have to talk to your next door neighbor all the time.

When Siwon gave her the code to his unit she was almost ready to refuse but she didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter