Mine

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Victoria opened her eyes slowly with a smile. She feels wonderful. She can’t remember if she had ever felt like this before. She looks up to check that she was not dreaming. She smiles when she finds Nichkhun still asleep, his arms securely around her.

She can’t believe how just two days ago, when she woke up to see him next to her, how different it was. She did not feel the happiness now that was attempting to overflow from her heart.

She snuggles into his chest and breathes in; she couldn’t help giggling when he smelled of strawberries - he smelled of her favorite shower gel - it had a different effect on her though.

Nichkhun tightened his arm around the woman beside him. He heard her giggle and he pops one eye open.  He grins, she was looking back at him but was trying to hide the smile form her face, but failing, she giggled.

“Good morning.” He greets her. He leans down and kisses her tenderly on the lips. He felt her lips smile against his.

“Good morning.” she greets back against his lips, he didn’t pull back but continued kissing her instead.

 

When he joined her in the bed last night he attacked her by tickling her sides, he did not let up until she was squealing for him to stop.

“Stop! Stop! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” she begs him.

He smirks as he lowers himself to her as she pants for air.

 He growls, “Don’t ever try to do that again. I promise you, you are never going to get away with it.”

He claims her lips and kisses her with playful nips as he presses her close by snaking his arms around her waist. She made a startled sound when he suddenly flipped her along with him so she ended up on top of him.

Victoria looked surprised as she straddled him. She used her arms to support her weight and tried to pull away from him but he just followed to sit up and secured his arms around her torso. She runs her hands on his shoulders as she allowed him to kiss her. It did not take long before the playful kisses transformed to more heated ones.

Alarm bells were sounding in her head. She tears her lips away and plants them on his forehead as she takes a much needed breath. She presses his head on her chest so she can talk to him without his trying to stop her with kisses that were corroding her resolve.

“Khun, you promised.” She reminded him. She was now trying not to moan as he was rubbing her back with slow circles. She whines, “You said you’ll behave.” She pants, trying to hold on to her sanity, she was clearly losing the fight.

Nichkhun pulls her face down and kisses her slowly before finally letting her lips go. He sighs as he brings them down to the bed; he takes controlled breaths as he rolls them over so Victoria was facing him with their heads on the pillows. He gathers her to his chest as he waits for his heart to slow down.

Victoria settles on his chest as she listens to his thundering heart, she feels guilty that he was having a bit of difficulty right now. She suddenly grins in his chest when she realizes that she does have that kind of effect on him. She moves to look up at him and saw that he was still trying to get back to normal. She giggled; she tried to put on a neutral face when he sharply looked at her but failed, she laughs instead.

“I told you, you can’t stay here. I wasn’t kidding earlier!” her eyes were dancing with amusement.

He growled a response, “If you didn’t pull that stunt earlier, this wouldn’t have happened. You challenged me.” He leans in attempting to kiss her again.

“Stop it, Khun! I am not ready yet.” She tells him. He calms down. He takes a steadying breath.

Victoria moved so she can face him, she allowed that he held her close but she wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter