xiuhan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Xiumin/ fem!Luhan || Words: 834 || drabble || summary: luhan leaving for china
note: same universe as the previous xiuhan drabble


 

“Excited?”

 

Lu Han squeaks in surprise upon hearing her boyfriend’s voice, quickly turning her head at the direction where the voice is coming from. She smiles, dropping her clothes on the side of the bed. “Don’t scare me, Seok-ah. Seriously, I might get a heart attack.” She then resumed packing her stuffs.

 

Minseok hums and slowly approaches his girlfriend after shutting the door close. “So.” He pauses a bit to admire her only to melt when his mind drifts towards reality. “China, huh? Excited to see your parents?”

 

“Yeah.” She looks at him. “A bit, I guess.” After a few seconds, her smile dropped into a sad one, immediately reaching her boyfriend’s hands, delicate thumb softly making comforting circles on his calloused palm. “I’ll miss you—no—In fact, I miss you already. You’ve been getting distant lately.”

 

“I was just trying to see what it feels like when you’re not around me anymore.” He shrugs. “It was terrible but I—I think I can manage.” Lu Han sighs upon hearing that, stopping the motions to squeeze his hands tight.

 

“You know, I could just—“

 

“No, it’s okay. You should.” Minseok smiles. “Family is important, Lu. Besides, didn’t you tell me that you’ve always wanted to go to that school in Beijing? You should go there while you’re at it. Just don’t push yourself too hard, though. You might overwork yourself.”

 

“Seok-ah.”

 

“Lu Han.” Minseok grins, eyes crinkling into these adorable crescents that never failed to take her breathe away. “It’s going to be alright. I’m going to be fine.” He pats her head twice before standing up, pulling his hand away from his girlfriend’s tight grip making said female frown. “I’ll call you when dinner’s ready, okay? I’ll just check if the pizza is—“

 

“You’re not breaking up with me, are you?” when the latter didn’t respond, Lu Han stood up, lips already quivering. “Minseok, you’re not going to end things with me, right?”

 

“Of course not, Lu.” He furrowed his brows. “Why would I—“ His sentence got cut off by a piece of clothing that met his face. He hums in confusion, eyes going wide in disbelief before chuckling when he saw the big letters that says Lu Han’s Property in front of the shirt. “Lu, seriously?”

 

“You should wear that whenever you’re in campus or even going to bed, Minseok.” Minseok managed to stifle a laugh as he presses the shirt against his chest, checking if it fits. “Even when you’re just hanging with your friends, you have to wear that—especially when you’re going to a bar. I know I’m not there to stop girls from checking you out but they should know that you’re not available anymore.”

 

Minseok chuckles. “Won’t I stink, then?”

 

Lu Han smirks. “I figured you say that which is why I got five shirts ready for you.” As she said that, she threw assorted colors of the same shirt with the same print on her boyfriend’s direction, which Minseok catches without fail—well, except the blue one which he ended up catching with his leg. “Think of it as your uniform.”

 

“Lu, babe. If you’re thinking that I might cheat you then, you’re wrong because I would never do that.”

 

“You don’t understand, Minseok. You have this—“ She began to make weird hand gestures. “This weird charm in you that I can’t explain. Did you know that I like you even when I’m still dating Sehun?” Minseok’s eyes widen in shock, mouth open to say something but Lu Han cuts him off by pressing her finger on his lips. “See? You managed to snatch me from Sehun without lifting a finger and I’m scared that someone might snatch you away from me too while I’m gone. With that gorgeous look of yours, who knows who would—“

 

Minseok cups her face and kisses her lightly, a brush that just lasted for a few seconds but that still got Lu Han’s face turning crimson. “Lu Han-ah. I love you. No one could take me away from you.” He coos. “Don’t be scared if someone might snatch my heart. I mean, how could they take it if it’s there in China with you?” Embarrassed, Lu Han lightly punches his chest, face red as a beet. “Ahh~ so cute, my Luhannie.”

 

“Aish this guy.” Lu Han mutters but she’s smiling anyway, fingers curled on Minseok’s chest. “We’re gonna make this work, right? Even if we’re so far away from each other, you’ll still love me the same, right?”

 

“Even more.” Minseok grins. “I’ll love you more and more each day.”

 

“Good.” Lu Han giggles, standing on her tippy toes to kiss Minseok deeply, chastely and at the same time treating it like it’s their last even if it’s not. She tilts her head to side to deepen the angle and wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. “I love you, too.” She murmurs before kissing him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: i'm gonna miss the xiuhan moments, seriously. my god, the wound is still fresh. (Luhan~) but my xiuhan heart will never waver. in fact, it only got stronger. my love for both xiumin and luhan heightened even more than that of before. I will forever ship them! I hope other xiuhan shippers will too!