hunhan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Luhan/fem!Sehun || words: 888 || drabble || summary: Luhan is not a ert… mostly.


 

Luhan is a ert. Well not the I-want-to-touch-your-ies-and-squeeze-the-life-out-of-them type of ert. But maybe, the closeted type of ert.

 

“Good morning, master Han.” Three girls dressed up in a maid costume that’s somewhat akin to those Japanese maid cafes, with those short skirts and laced up – Luhan coughs – Anyways, he flashed them a smile and did a small nod before letting them walk past him. Oh, those legs.

 

Yum. No need for breakfast for his eyes are already full.

 

Maybe partly for the reason why he’s like this is because he’s still a . Or maybe the fact that he can’t find any ways to release his ual frustration due to the fact that he’s scared of – or more like frightened at the act of it which is why he finds pleasure in looking at girls wearing those kind of revealing – err, cute dresses.

 

You see, the problem started out from the time when Luhan was still a little seven year old innocent boy, who loves to play soccer and anything that involves a ball with his playmates. But then one day, he found himself soaking in sweat from head to toe. Considering his dresser was in his parents’ room, he immediately went upstairs to get a new shirt. But the moment he opened the door, he accidentally found his father ing a woman that isn’t his mother.

 

Arguments ensued then a divorce and then Luhan decided to stay at his mother’s place but then, she remarried and so with the combined money of his mother and father, he bought a place for himself upon reaching the age of maturity.

 

Being in charge of your house has its perks, for one, he’s the one calling the shots. Two, he can do anything he wants without his parents watching his every move and scolding him from doing things they don’t approve. And three, no pressure.

 

“Luhan, your father wants you to come to dinner.” Jongdae barged to his room, wearing that usual boring tie and boring suit and boring everything. Luhan sighed at the sight. But at least he knows what to get him for Christmas. “And he said it’s really important.”

 

“Important, my .” He grumbles. “All he wanted to do is introduce this new of his to us – wait, to mom in an attempt to get her to leave that Joonmyun husband of hers.” He waves in dismissal. “Tell him I’ve got much more important stuffs to do than entertain this new obsession of his.”

 

Jongdae sighs and slowly nods. “Fine. I’ll come up with an even more convincing excuse rather than that.” Then he gave him a pointed look. “But you owe me.”

 

“Love you, Jongdae~”

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Speaking of obsession, he thought there’s one thing that made him delirious in every way, even if a thousand pretty girls wearing a maid costume line up in front of him, nothing can compare to how – Luhan can’t find the right words to say especially when this girl is coming to him right no-

 

Slap.


Luhan blinks twice at the sudden stinging sensation on his right cheek. And then, he grins. “What are you doing and why aren’t you in your uniform, Sehun-ah?”

 

Sehun, a very beautiful blonde haired beauty. He found her one time at some café where he frequents at and witnessed how, despite how big of a bastard her boss is, she begged for him not to fire her. The reason being was, of course, she slapped him hard on the face when he touched her with that monster hand of his. So Luhan, being the compassionate guy he is, offered her a job, which by the way, is more than the pay this café is offering.

 

Which leads to where they are now.

 

“You expect me to wear this…” She lifted a black cat costume that Luhan salvaged in a bankrupt maid café in Hokkaido. “…this monstrosity?!”

 

“Oh, Sehunnie.” Luhan pouts. “Don’t say those words! Don’t you know they have feelings?!” He snatched the article of clothing on the younger’s grasp and gave it gentle caresses. “There, there. Daddy’s got you.” He cooed.

 

“Look, here you.” She stomped her feet angrily and huffs. “I don’t care about your weird es or kinks that runs here in this house, but why the hell am I the only one wearing…” She shots the dress with a scornful look. “…that?”

 

“Because you look good on this…” Luhan tilts his head innocently. “Come on, Sehunnie~ Do it for me?”

 

“You think that will –“

 

“I’ll do your Physics assignment the whole year.” Luhan wiggles his brows. “Deal?”

 

“Fine.” Sehun huffs. “But only if you also double my pay for this month’s salary.”

 

Luhan squeals in delight and began to clap his hands like an excited little girl. “Yay! I love you, Sehun-ah~” Sehun answered by shooting him a look of disgust before walking away with that costume now in her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Life is good, Luhan thinks. The only downside in seeing Oh Sehun almost every day is that he doesn’t know whether this feeling he has for her is pure lust or love. Either way, he has more time to find out so what’s the rush?

 

On the good side, she looks absolutely hot on that uniform. Yum.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: done