hunhan/xiuhan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Sehun/fem!Luhan & Xiumin/fem!Luhan || words: 1321 || not a drabble || summary: what if your wife and his wife are the same person?


 

Joonmyun sighed for the nth time as he stares at both gentlemen in front of him.

 

The blonde male, Oh Sehun, was sporting a full blown scowl, fingers tapping impatiently on his knees as he meets eyes with the young psychiatrist. Black Armani suit hugged his whole frame that was ed revealing his white dress shirt underneath. His hair was slicked to the back with gel, Joonmyun can easily tell.

 

The other one of the two was sitting quietly on the other side, hands neatly folded against his arms, wearing a blue dress shirt with sleeves that’s been rolled over the elbows. His hair was ruffled messily, an indication that he used public transportation to travel here in the city. Unlike Oh Sehun, Kim Minseok’s expression was a mixture of fright and worriedness, his eyes trained down at his worn out shoes.

 

Though different in every way, there is one thing that’s similar in their possession.

 

The golden band in both of their ring fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The whole thing started nothing but as an innocent love affair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han was born in China with a broken family.  Her father and mother were both strict in raising her to be the best heiress to their growing company that majority of her childhood consists of longing, sadness and pain that throughout time she grew numb and cold to other people. She was always scolded for socializing with people that her parents branded as low class, even going as far as isolating the poor girl inside her room to avoid being infected with their dirt.

 

“Listen young lady, you are not going out of this room, you hear me?”

 

Lu Han’s eyes went wide. “B-But I promised M-Minyoung that we would – “Her sentence was cut off when her mother closed the door with a loud bang, the sound of the lock clear in both ears.

 

The desire to be a free and a normal girl grew stronger in each passing day that she unconsciously created another persona of her own, Xiao Lu.

 

Xiao Lu, unlike Lu Han, was a rebel. She was free-spirited and wild and does whatever she wants even when her parents strongly disapproves of what she’s doing. Unlike Lu Han, heights weren’t a bother. In fact, she easily jumps from their roof to the neighbor’s so that she could run around and mingle with her friends (who just knew her from the name Xiao Lu.)

 

Because of this, both Mr. and Mrs. Lu despised Xiao Lu. But because Xiao Lu and Lu Han were one and the same, they cannot hurt the created self because it might hurt the main persona.

 

DID – dissociative identity disorder; formerly known as multiple personality disorder. Lu Han was diagnosed with that.

 

At the age of 23, Lu Han met and fell in love with a 20 years old man named Oh Sehun from one of the business meeting parties her father held in China.

 

Oh Sehun was cold and intimidating at first, but as the night went on, Lu Han learned that he was very endearing despite the lack of facial expressions. Sehun was sweet and a romantic person. He doesn’t show it through words, but his actions says otherwise. Every touches he initiates lingers on her skin longer than usual, the distance becoming non-existent and his eyes. Oh, his eyes. They were very, very alluring.

 

But unlike the latter, Xiao Lu despised Oh Sehun.

 

“I don’t really know why you like that kind of person, Han. Seriously. He’s rude and very, very cold. Brr… Are you sure your preference over guys are intact?”

 

Lu Han rolled her eyes and closed the video that was playing on her iPad (the only source of communication between her and Xiao Lu.)

 

 2 years after that, Xiao Lu met Kim Minseok at the public library in Busan.

 

Xiao wasn’t that attracted to the elder male, but there was something about him that got her drawn. He was mysterious and very vague to talk to and Xiao Lu’s willing to bet that if Lu Han was in her position right now, she’ll burst out in frustration because the latter’s very impatient. Turns out Kim Minseok was actually a mystery novel writer, just debuted around that year with a mystery-thriller genre book that was sold around bookshops nationwide. It wasn’t love at first sight, but Xiao Lu was in love with him after a few weeks of her hounding him for a tiny bit of hint on his upcoming sequel.

 

And unlike Xiao Lu, Lu Han finds Kim Minseok boring.

 

“I think what you said 2 years back applied to you, Xiao.” Lu Han leans over the screen with a smirk. “I don’t know what you see in that guy that got you lovesick like a puppy. I tried for the first 15 minutes but no, I just….” She gestured something with her hands. “No. Seriously, no.”

 

Waking up as Lu Han, the first thing she did was open the tablet for any response to her yesterday’s message. A chuckle escaped when the first thing she saw was Xiao Lu’s pout.

 

“I’ll have you know that my Minseokkie is a very cool man! The one who’s boring is that brat Sehun.” Xiao Lu grinned in triumph. “My man is a man of action. ADVENTURE! On our first date as a couple, we went on a short trip to Cairo unlike that boyfriend of yours who prefers a boring dinner date at some restaurant.” She giggled as if she’s expecting Lu Han to frown, which she did.

 

That night, Xiao Lu opened the tab and was not surprised to see the message left there.

 

“Yah! My Sehun is not boring! He’s just a busy man.” Lu Han argued with a small huff. “He is, after all, the heir to the Oh corps. It’s not a surprise there. Plus that baozi of yours is too cheesy for my liking. Eew.”

 

The next morning, Lu Han spotted a small note attached on her lamp.

 

I love cheese <3 – Xiao Lu

 

Their little arrangement carried on throughout the years.

 

In the mornings, Lu Han spends her time with Sehun at Seoul, working quietly by her side, comfortable at the idea of just being together in the same room (break time consists of them sharing heated kisses near the water dispenser, the cup of coffee gone cold.)

 

But in the evenings, Xiao Lu travels to Busan, welcoming the warmth given to her by Minseok. The nights would consist of her talking animatedly about a very good plot, Minseok nodding with a smile while working on his on-going novel (bed time consists of Xiao Lu straddling Minseok on the soft mattress, kissing the hell out of him until the elder was gasping for air.)

 

Everything was really going smoothly, but then…

 

Sehun pulled open the box, revealing an expensive diamond ring. “Will you marry me?”

 

“Marry me, please?” Minseok bashfully asked after pulling out a ring in his coat pocket.

 

Holy balls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DID?” Sehun narrowed his eyes at the doctor. “What the is a DID?”

 

Joonmyun sighed. “Multiple Personality Disorder, Mr. Oh. Your wife – I mean, both of your wife is suffering from multiple personalities. They are entirely two different people – personalities – but at the same time, they’re one and the same.”

 

Minseok furrowed his brows and looked up. “So Xiao Lu,”

 

“And Lu Han.” Sehun added.

 

“Are the same person?” they completed simultaneously.

 

Joonmyun nodded. “Yes.”

 

Both men’s eyes were wide and slowly, they turn to look at each other in both confusion.

 

 

 

Holy balls, indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I was planning on working with the Chanbaek bit, but then… oh bloody hell! Someone requested a hunhan and was followed by a xiuhan! And in that time, I was watching Hyde, Jekyll and Me. Then I thought, why not? Hohohoho (THAT DURRAMMMAA ISS SOOOO AWWWEEEESSOOOMMEEE!!!)

those two who wanted this… here YAH GO!!!!