krishan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Kris/fem!Luhan || words:  978  || drabble || summary: love always chooses the wrong time to show


 

The first time they met was on a fancy dinner at the Wu’s mansion.

 

Luhan beams at the sight of her lover, petite arms wrapped around a man around his forties as they appeared at the dining table. The only ones that were present were the Wu’s, and three close relatives that came from Mr. Wu’s deceased wife’s side of the family.

 

It was after all, a very special occasion for them, well, for the two of them.

 

“We’re getting married.” Mr. Wu announced happily, taking a quick glance at Luhan with that smile on his face that got her mirroring the expression. Despite the twenty year difference, they still managed to live like a normal couple so it wasn’t a problem.

 

Everyone was happy. Happy that after five years of depression, Mr. Wu finally moved on from his grief of losing his wife. Now that Luhan has come and gave his life meaning, the Wu’s now doesn’t have a problem regarding the current Wu heir.

 

But as Luhan began to indulge herself with talking the other guests, another visitor came. Luhan paused midway on talking and did a double take at the person standing on the opened door of the dining room, dark raven hair ruffled probably from trying to come here as fast as he can, the rumpled dress shirt an indication for doing so.

 

The man was breathtaking… literally. The features, she swore she could really point out who it was he’s taken from but he really looks like –

 

“You came!”

 

The man flashed an apologetic smile towards her fiancé. “I know. I’m sorry. I took the last minute flight and I really thought –“ He sighed and laughed. “But I’m glad. I wouldn’t dare miss this for the world.” He laughs even more when the elder Wu wrapped him in a tight hug. “So where is she?”

 

“Ah.” Mr. Wu turned his attention towards Luhan with a smile, gesturing for her to come. And when she did, he gently gave her a push forward. “This is my pride and joy. The one who’s running the branch company at Canada.” He said, gesturing towards the attractive man. “His name is Kris and he’s my son.”

 

Luhan’s eyes went wide upon hearing that. When they were still dating, Mr. Wu and her, she really thought that this Kris was just a little kid living in Canada. She never knew that this Kris was a guy – younger than her in a year. She quickly bowed her head. “I-I’m –“

 

“Luhan, I know.” Kris flashed her a dazzling smile. “My soon to be step-mother.”

 

That was the time Luhan thought that she’s probably the luckiest woman alive, marrying someone like Chairman Wu and having someone as handsome and charming for a stepson as Kris Wu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But what she didn’t know, that that particular reason was the reason why there will be a huge conflict in the family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan-sshi,”

 

Luhan squeaked upon hearing that, wincing afterwards after she realized that she managed to cut herself a bit in the process. She dropped the small knife and left the half-sliced apple standing on the cutting board.

 

“Oh my,” Kris immediately towered over her, with head tilted and brows creased in worry. “I’m sorry. Here, let me help.” And even before Luhan could get a word out, Kris grabbed her hand and stuck the bleeding finger in his mouth, gently the blood.

 

Luhan’s eyes went wide, her heart pounding so hard against her chest that she finds it hard to breathe.

 

Kris lets the finger slip past his lips afterwards, letting Luhan’s finger trail down his lower lip down to his chin. Upon realizing that, Luhan quickly retreated her hand, blushing madly.

 

And there, she thought that was the last of it.

 

It actuality, Kris, she observed to be, was a tease. He would flash a smile, a borderline seductive and innocent towards her before moving her attention towards another girl that isn’t her. It was really frustrating to see, even if her fiancé’s with her, because every time Kris would bring a girl, the PDA would reach maximum that she swore her head’s going to blow.

 

“Should I start calling you umma, then?” Kris smiled at her, acting as if he’s oblivious that Luhan’s not stealing glances on his chiseled abs. Goddammit.

 

Luckiest person my .

 

 

 

It goes on and on...

 

 

 

Until finally, Luhan couldn’t take it.

 

Kris smiles at the sight of her just after he walked inside the room, his white shirt hanging on his shoulder. “Umma, I-“

 

“Shut the up,” Luhan snarled. “I know what you’re doing.”

 

Kris blinks twice. “What are you talking about?” When Luhan’s scowl deepened, he chuckles, taking a few steps back to close the door on the laundry room. “Okay, you got me.” He then flashed a smirk. “So what’s with the face?”


“Why are you doing this?” Luhan said. “You know my relationship with your father.”

 

“You don’t know my father, Luhan-sshi.” Kris’s smirk didn’t falter. “You can say he’s… manipulative.” He took slow steps towards her while Luhan cautiously steps back. “Impulsive.” And then, he whispers when they’re just a breath apart. “You can say that this is just my revenge for all the things he did to me when I was a kid.”

 

Luhan’s breath hitches.


“You know, at first this was all a ploy just to get you to leave him.” He said. “But then, you…” He reaches out a hand and gently caresses the side of her face with his knuckles. “You are so tempting…” Luhan shudders at the contact. “I’m still planning on getting you to leaving him. The only difference now, is that you’re leaving him…” He drops his face so that she’s at the same level as her. “…for me.”

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, the sudden sound of the washing machine drowns out Luhan’s cries of pleasure.

 

 

 

a/n: krishan is done!