xiuhan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Xiumin/fem!Luhan || words: 726 || drabble || Summary: amidst their friends’ drama, Luhan wanted another baby
Note: same universe as this – x


 

“Baekhyun, please stop squirming. I can’t fit your shirt inside your head.” Luhan grunts and sighs after she successfully made her son wore his favorite panda shirt. The seven year old giggles enthusiastically before running towards his own set of plushies scattered on the living room carpet.

 

“I can’t help it, mama.” Baekhyun said. “I’m gonna meet Chanyeol for the first time!”

 

“Yes, I’m sure he’s excited to meet you too.” Luhan scooped him in her arms, planted a wet kiss on his cheek before settling him down. “Be a good boy and watch over him while he’s here, alright?” Baekhyun nods eagerly.

 

It didn’t took long before the door opens, revealing a shouting Jongdae running towards his mother with open arms. Luhan engulfed her other seven year old in a tight hug and kissed him on the cheek before moving over to plant a chaste kiss on her husband. “Hello, to you.”

 

“Hello, to you too, love.” Minseok grins. “And look who’s here to stay with us for 2 weeks?”

 

The three year old in Minseok’s arms blinks twice, looking at the strange new faces inside Uncle Minseok’s house. With a thumb in his mouth, he stares at Luhan for a long time and then, flashes that wide smile that can melt your heart into goo. Luhan cooed at the sight.

 

“I swear, he looks like Yixing.” Luhan beamed as she playfully tapped the toddler’s nose. Chanyeol’s eyes crossed for a moment when he followed that finger then, he giggled. But upon mentioning the name, Luhan’s face melted into worry. “How are they, Seok-ah?”

 

“The process of the divorce is on its final stages, but they haven’t told Kris yet who Chanyeol’s real father is.” Minseok frowned. “I’ve got a bad feeling if he found out, it’s going to be messy. For now, Sehun’s staying back at Yixing’s place. They’re still talking about the –“

 

His sentence was came to an abrupt stop when he felt small fingers, tugging on his slacks. Minseok looked down and smiled. “Baekhyun? What is it, son?”

 

Baekhyun’s face went red, completely shy and embarrassed, but he cleared his throat and whispered, “Can I play with Chanyeol, Daddy?”

 

Luhan shakes her head, smiling. “He’s been going at it since you and Jongdae left to get Chanyeol-ah. He can’t stay still.”

 

Minseok hummed in amusement before moving towards the living room where Jongdae is seen playing with his model toy cars that his Uncle Lay got him for Christmas. Baekhyun followed him like a puppy, eyes trained on Chanyeol like he’s a gift and literally squealed when his Daddy settled the toddler down on the carpet near his Baby Blue Bear.

 

“I want you to watch over Chanyeollie here, alright?”

 

Baekhyun nodded eagerly. “Yes, Daddy.”

 

“Okay, go ahead and have fun.” Minseok ruffles his son’s hair before walking back to where his wife was. “As I was saying, they’ve been talking about –“

 

“Look at them.”

 

Minseok blinks twice before shifting his attention at the three kids.

 

Baekhyun was now showing three year old Chanyeol his toy collections, showing each and every one of them, telling their names and such as Chanyeol listened to his hyung’s words as if he understood them. His attention would sometimes be at Jongdae’s cars when the latter lends it to him, to which Baekhyun would pout upon the stolen attention. Despite the small bickers shared by the twins, Chanyeol seems to be having fun.

 

“What about them?”

 

“I don’t know, Seok-ah.” Luhan leans her body against his husband’s, feeling his arm automatically wrapping around her waist. She sighs. “What do you think of another one?”

 

Minseok hums in confusion. “Another what?”

 

“Another baby.”

 

The elder’s face turned crimson. “I-uh… are you sure? Like – uh… you want another baby? I-I mean, we could – uh…”

 

“Yes, yes… I want another child, Kim Minseok.” Luhan giggles upon seeing her husband’s reaction. Minseok’s easily flustered, something that made her grew fond of the guy. It’s cute seeing him like that. “Let’s do it after my period’s done, alright?”

 

“Yes!” He cleared his throat in embarrassment. “I mean, yes… y-yes, we shall – I mean – will…”

 

 Luhan tilts her husband’s chin, kissed him and giggled breathlessly, all in that order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Read this:  (chapter unedited)

my friends said I have fans in AFF, but I don't have fans. I'm just an ordinary potato. Potatoes don't have fans. But instead of fans, I have air conditioners because they are cool. So to all air conditioners out there, thank you for reading this collection. Because without you, i would be nothing but an old dirty potato, trying to be an awesome coconut.

and now that i just came back from the deep soil (my best friends, the earthworms, are there to bid me goodbye) One plus One equals Five?! Finale will be posted either tonight or tomorrow night.  #60thChapter

So stay awesome, doods!