sesoo

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Kyungsoo/fem!Sehun || words: 1173 || summary: beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's according to Sehun.


 

If there’s one thing that Sehun hates about her boyfriend is that Kyungsoo lacks hygiene, face-wise.

 

“Good morning.” Kyungsoo beams at her. It was weird now that Sehun looks clearly at her boyfriend because thinking back, she has no idea what ever did she saw in him in the first place. Sehun offers him a little smile and focuses back on her coffee.

 

Kyungsoo is a short man compared to her. His hair is long, wildly disheveled and he grew a stubble due to his tardiness of shaving. He always wear this thick-rimmed glasses. You can’t see his eyes in those lenses that if by a distance, he looks like some creepy stalker. (He was reported twice this week and Sehun could only say that that’s just the way her boyfriend looks. Sehun looks really intimidating so the girl who reported Kyungsoo could only cower back and offer her apology for her mistake.)

 

They work in the same local firm, the place and the source where it all began. For as long as Sehun knows, Kyungsoo already looks like this way before she transferred here. Kyungsoo was dubbed as the office freak and Sehun was the hot transfer, but even then they still work out. Sehun likes Kyungsoo and vice versa. (Dating without the knowledge of the people around them.)

 

Don’t get her wrong. She’s really fond of her boyfriend and she doesn’t want to lose him. It’s just that thing that her co-worker told her about Kyungsoo.

 

“I bet Kyungsoo’s going to grow old without a wife.” Baekhyun laughs, his voice echoing the room. “I mean, who would even go out with that freak? Whoever did, well, poor her, I guess.” Then it was followed by a string of laughter from their other co-workers and a hesitant laugh from Sehun.

 

Kyungsoo’s a very caring boyfriend. Plus, he’s nice, too. He’s a good cook and a guy who showers you with romantic and cheesy stuffs. Practically speaking, Kyungsoo is every girl’s dream husband to be. But then his appearance…

 

Sehun could only sigh as she finished her coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn’t mean it, really. She doesn’t mean to make Kyungsoo jealous. Baekhyun is just a really clingy guy in general so it was really normal for anyone – whether a guy or a girl – for him to sling his arm around their shoulder. But this case, however, Baekhyun slips his arm around Sehun’s waist, and she didn’t mind.

 

Kyungsoo was giving them looks, but because he’s an outcast in the office, he was shrugged off. And Sehun really was very oblivious about Kyungsoo’s stares so it came as a surprise to her when Kyungsoo exploded the moment they arrived (separately) back in the flat.

 

Sehun didn’t mean, really. But she really hated it whenever she’s been screamed at so in retaliation, she also exploded.

 

“Why can’t you just be a normal boyfriend for once?! You keep blaming about the fact that I don’t want to tell I’m dating you in public, but how can I?! How can I tell when I’m embarrassed to be seen with you?!”

 

Kyungsoo walked out after that after mumbling a small apology.

 

Sehun doesn’t really mean it.

 

She really doesn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn’t come back for two days and Sehun grew worried. But just as she was dead set on calling the police, suddenly there was someone entering their house. Sehun grew afraid despite the guy looking so fine and handsome that her first action was to scream.

 

“Wait, wait, wait, Sehun-ah.” The guy calmed her down with both hands on her shoulders. “It’s me, Kyungsoo.”

 

Sehun opened one eye to look at him. “K-Kyungsoo? W-What?”

 

“It’s me.” Kyungsoo smiles at her. “It’s your boyfriend.”

 

The grand transformation of Kyungsoo deemed Sehun speechless.

 

Kyungsoo’s hair was cut clean, stubble gone, his jaw shaped and smooth. Whenever Sehun would run her fingers through Kyungsoo’s hair, it wasn’t dry nor oily. It was soft and fragrant and oh god. There was also a great change in his collection of wardrobe. It wasn’t dark and filled with turtlenecks and sweaters. It was now filled with colorful dress shirts and ties (for work) and the usual tees. Sehun furrowed her brows in confusion.

 

There was also a lot of transformation in Sehun’s part.

 

Her affections grow every day. The flirting remarks and the subtle glances. And let’s not forget the . Yes, the best part. Sehun can’t get enough of Kyungsoo. Instead of looking at big foot during , Sehun was staring up at some Greek god.

 

If there are advantages, of course there’s also disadvantages. Lots of disadvantages.

 

Co-workers suddenly took notice of Kyungsoo. How handsome he is behind the hobo look and how charming he actually smiles. Baekhyun suddenly became his best friend (and self-appointed wingman) and girls flock his way every day that Sehun can’t help but grit her teeth every time an intern would flirt at her oblivious boyfriend.

 

Now she knows what Kyungsoo’s been feeling all this time.

 

As Kyungsoo expands his circle of friends, Sehun grew possessive. She suddenly grew weary and tired all the time due to her constant nags and anger that’s thrown to Kyungsoo. Her insecurities piled up that it affected her looks. In a span of three months, from office hottie, she downgraded into the office cat lady. Kyungsoo, however, despite his surprise at her sudden behavior, still treated her like she’s the only woman in his eyes.

 

It was like everything suddenly flipped.

 

But to her surprise, this happened.

 

“I have no idea what happened to Sehun like wow, from hottie to nottie, like seriously? I can’t believe I sometimes fantasize her when I e before.” Baekhyun made a hand gesture across her neck, tongue hanging low and looking silly making the others laugh. He slings an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Don’t you think so, Soo?”

 

Sehun sighs upon hearing that from where she’s hiding, ready to hear more when suddenly,

 

Kyungsoo furrows his brows. “I think Sehun’s still hot. I mean, look at those curves, man. They’re to die for.”

 

Baekhyun scrunches his nose in disgust. “Are you blind, dude? She looks like a foot.”

 

“Well, I must have some weird foot then.” Kyungsoo grins making Baekhyun gape like a fish.

 

That night, Kyungsoo has no idea why Sehun is clinging to him, sobbing her heart out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, let’s find a new office to work.” Sehun said to Kyungsoo that Sunday.

 

Kyungsoo hums in confusion. “Why?”

 

“I don’t like it there anymore.” Sehun pulls him close and kisses the corner of his mouth. Kyungsoo smiles.

 

“Anything you want, love.”

 

“And also,” Sehun scrunches her nose as she traces Kyungsoo’s jaw with her finger. “Let’s do something about that look of yours. I’m not really comfortable with how you look now.”

 

Kyungsoo looks at her with wide eyes. “What do you mean?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.epilogue

 

“Hey, Sehun. Who’s that hobo at the marketing department?”

 

“Oh, him? He’s my boyfriend. Isn’t he the cutest?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note: to that person who wanted a sesoo. Here yah go.