sesoo

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Sehun/fem!Kyungsoo || words: 1702 || not a drabble || summary: revenge…revenge…revenge…


 

Minseok opened the door groggily, his eyes squinting in an attempt to see the person behind the loud banging on their door. Contradicting his wife’s instructions to bring a bat or his prized shotgun hanging from the wall just below the chimney. Instead, he’s just in his fluffy blue pajamas, black-rimmed glasses hanging loosely on his nose. He groans.

 

“Who?”

 

“Hyung…”

 

Upon hearing that, Minseok’s eyes snapped wide open. “Chanyeol-ah?”

 

It wasn’t raining, but Chanyeol’s hair was damp, his bang messily sticking on his forehead. There were a couple of bruises on his face and Minseok felt horrified at the sight of his once happy and cheerful dongsaeng staring at him with wide and horrified eyes. “W-What…” He gave him a once over, hands reaching out to the younger. “What happened?”

 

“Hyung, do me a favor. Please.” Chanyeol whispered.

 

“What the –“ Minseok’s sentence was interrupted when Chanyeol gently handed him a big white – oh god, heavy – wait, crying blanket? He let out a soft “oof” once he received it from Chanyeol. Curious, he slowly moved half of it aside only to gasp. “A baby? Park Chanyeol, what is going on?”

 

“Father found out about Baekhyun and me, hyung.” Chanyeol sobs. “They’ve got her. I don’t know where, but I’ll find her. I’ll find her!”

 

“Wait,” The elder furrowed his brows. “You mean that maid you’re talking about?”

 

“There’s not enough time.” Chanyeol made a move to go but stopped midway and went back to press his lips against the crown of the baby’s head. He looked at her lovingly, a mixture of sadness and guilt also plastered in those black orbs. “Please take care of her, hyung. Please.”

 

And before Minseok could say anything else, Chanyeol ran away. A few minutes later once he got inside, he heard a bunch of cars whirring past their house. Minseok felt his chest clench in worry at the younger, but then the sound of the baby crying in his arms got him to snap back out of his thoughts.

 

“Shh…” He whispered, rocking the baby back and forth. “I’m here. I’ll take care of you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

22 years later…

 

“Oh my god, I’m so freaking late.” Kyungsoo groaned as she tried to comb her hair with her fingers. It was already 8:30 and her scheduled job interview with Alpha Enterprises is at 9:00. And the traffic – oh! Dammit!

 

“Soo-yah, aren’t you gonna get breakfast first?” Her mother, Joonmyeon, calls out from the kitchen, white apron hugging her body and a spatula wrapped tight around her fingers. Her father, Minseok, only looked at their daughter with an amused grin.

 

“I’m late, mom. How can I – oomph!” Kyungsoo pulled out the toast that has been stuffed in by her mother.

 

“At least get something to eat.” She could only roll her eyes when said daughter ran out of the house just after she announced that she’ll be going. She shifts her eyes at her husband. There was a long silence. “Now that I think about it, isn’t it your fault why Kyungsoo woke up late? You do know that she’s got low tolerance in alcohol.”  

 

Minseok just quietly sips his coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amidst the whole running and dashing and avoiding people that walks past her, she still managed to crash into someone the moment she entered the building. And to her surprise, it was none other than the CEO’s son, the next line to be CEO, Wu Sehun.

 

Wu Sehun blinked twice before holding a hand out to a fallen Kyungsoo. “Are you all right?” He asked with that smooth and rich voice. Kyungsoo blushed.

 

“I-uh…” Without even waiting for her, Sehun reaches out and grabs her by the wrist to pull her up. And once she was already standing in front of him, the young heir flashed her a breathtaking smile. That even made Kyungsoo’s ability not to talk worsen.

 

“Ah, you must be that girl who’s scheduled for the interview.” Sehun snapped his fingers and laughed. “You must be late because of me…hmmm…” Then he snapped his fingers again. “How about I’ll take you there so you’re pardoned for being late? Mr. Jung always has a soft spot to me.”

 

That when the two met.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the rest was history.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re meeting Sehun again?” Joonmyeon exclaimed once she saw Kyungsoo fidgeting on the mirror, the younger staring at her reflection with a frown. She clicked her tongue. “Aigoo, come here.” Kyungsoo did. “Stop doing that and be happy! Smile!” She grabs a brush and gently combs her daughter’s hair.

 

“I’m nervous.”

 

“Of course, you are.” She chides. “Everyone’s nervous with their first date. You know, when your father and I were on our first date, I was nervous as hell.” Then she laughs. “But that eventually faded when I found out he’s actually more nervous that I was. See, your father’s not much of a talker and you know what they say about those quiet and mysterious types…”

 

“Sehun’s not much of a talker either.”

 

“It just means he prefers to listen to you.” Joonmyeon smiled. “So I want you to smile, okay?”

 

Kyungsoo’s breath hitch at the sound of the doorbell ringing.

 

It was time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Ah and you must be my daughter’s date, hmm?” Minseok chuckles upon seeing the silver-haired man, who was dressed nicely, for tonight’s main event. Said guy shyly laughs. “So what’s your name, boy?”
 

“Sehun, sir.” Sehun smiled. “Wu Sehun.”

 

That’s when Minseok’s expression fell.

 

“Wu Sehun…” He echoed. “Wu… as in, Wu Kris?”

 

“He’s my father, sir.” Sehun furrowed his brows in worry at the elder. “Are you okay, sir?”

 

Minseok managed a smile and waved his hands in dismissal. “Aish, no. I’m just – surprised, is all. I mean, who would thought the son of the Kris Wu would come and court my daughter.” He laughed and Sehun became flustered once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Sehun left with their daughter, Minseok slumped down on the chair, his fingers running furiously on his hair as he does. Joonmyeon looked at her husband in worry. “Seok-ah, what’s wrong?”

 

“The guy that Kyungsoo likes… is Wu Sehun.” Minseok looked up to meet his wife’s eyes. “Son of Kris Wu.”

 

Joonmyeon gasped, covering . “Oh my god.” After processing everything, she threw herself towards her husband and wrapped him in a tight embrace, which Minseok reciprocated, a hand reaching over to caress her soft locks. “What do we do, Minseok?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom, Dad?” Kyungsoo looks back and forth towards his parents in bewilderment. “What’s going on?”

 

Minseok sat down in front of their daughter, momentarily looking at Joonmyeon, who reached out to hold his hand, before shifting his attention back at Kyungsoo. “We need to tell you something, Soo. Please before you react, please… please listen to us.”

 

And they did.

 

They tell about a story of a man named Park Chanyeol. He was a man who grew up to a family that he was treated like dirt even though he’s related to them by blood. He was about to marry the Zhang’s daughter, Luhan, due to some kind of an arrangement but he instead, fell in love with the new maid, Byun Baekhyun.

 

Their love was a secret due to Chanyeol’s family’s tendency to get rid of anything or anyone getting in the way of their success and fortune. It was an accident that Baekhyun got pregnant, but instead of wallowing themselves in despair, they were overjoyed. They planned on running away together back at the maid’s hometown once the baby was born, but it was too late.

 

Chanyeol left the baby in one of his close friends. Although reluctant to leave, he thought that the baby will find happiness in their care and so he ventured away to find Baekhyun. Unfortunately, they caught up to him two hours after that. Upon finding out that Baekhyun was accidentally killed during the process of the kidnapping, Park Chanyeol lost his mind and jumped off to the nearest cliff instead of returning back.

 

Kyungsoo furrowed her brows upon hearing that, looking confused as ever. “A-And why are you telling me this?”

 

“Because that baby is you, Kyungsoo-yah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was a mess.

 

They wanted to get rid of me, she thought.

 

They wanted to kill me in my mother’s womb because I’m a liability.

 

Kyungsoo groaned and tried to stop the incoming sobs but ultimately failed.

 

The reason why his father quit the police force is because of them. They wanted to end the case so that they could get away from murdering their own skin and blood so they paid them but Minseok refused so either he quits or get banned from ever getting a job. They even threatened him if ever the information about this case is ever revealed.

 

Minseok doesn’t want his family to get hurt so he’s got no choice.

 

“They were behind it.” Minseok lowered his head. “Kris Wu and Park Jaeyul. But the plan backfired so instead, Kris Wu was the one who married Luhan in the end.”

 

Kyungsoo glares hard on the floor, tears still streaming down her face.

 

“And they’ve got one child together: Wu Sehun.”

 

She clenched her fists.

 

They will pay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s been 3 years since we met, Kyungsoo. And I just know… I just know that you’re the one for me.” Sehun pulled a red velvet box out of his coat pocket and got down on one knee. “Will you be mine forever?”

 

Kyungsoo was at loss for words. But she managed to giggle in happiness as she pulled her boyfriend up and enveloped him in a tight embrace. “Yes!” She pulled away and beamed. “I will marry you.”

 

Sehun’s eyes twinkled in delight, his heart thumping loudly on his chest.

 

After sliding the ring on her finger, he didn’t waste any moment. He cupped her face with his big and calloused hands and pulled her into a soft and chaste kiss.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo stared at the ring on her finger that night and then smirked.

 

And so it begins.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Sesoo with fem!soo done! (no part 2 nor sequel)

if your confused with Kyungsoo’s plan well, she’s basically plotting on destroying the Park’s and Alpha Enterprises from within and to do that, she agreed on marrying Sehun.

As I said, no Sooharem for the meantime because I am still a potato. If you’ve got a problem with that then leave.