baeklay

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Baekhyun/fem!Lay || words: 855 || drabble || summary: be careful what you wish for


 

Baekhyun is an avid gamer.

 

He spends most of his teenage life playing video games, taking a job to earn money just to buy that latest game console or that new video game that everyone’s been anticipating for years. While some others spend their time ogling girls and talking about girlfriends and how big s and asses are, Baekhyun wants to spend more time locked inside his room, geeking out with his friends from across the globe as they play Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.

 

Instead of stacks of and rated magazines hidden under his bed, educational books were hidden there, things that he never needed in the first place. I mean, why would he need to read those kind of magazines when he could just ogle at Kitana’s y body or Sonya’s big ?

 

Better than , I tell you. Better than .

 

But in Baekhyun’s opinion, the best video game he had ever played in his whole life is this game called, War of Kings.

 

War of Kings is set up in medieval times, where Kings across the land would battle for expanding territory. You, yourself, started from a self-customized character of a stable boy that rose up from a knight to king, even choosing to fall in love with any AI character in the game, whether it be that big fat lady in the brothel or a man, if you want. But of course, Baekhyun settled for the best for his character.

 

His character was already a knight, one of the king’s guards to be exact and he was in the middle of wooing the present king’s daughter – the most beautiful girl that Baekhyun has ever laid his eyes on – Princess Lay.

 

Though Princess Lay doesn’t have these big melon-like s like Kitana, seductive aura as Jade or big set of like Sonya and Mileena, just the sight of her on-screen got Baekhyun’s pants to tighten.

 

Because the moment he watched that trailer of War of Kings just before it was released, just the sight of Princess Lay was all it ever took for him to fall in love with the game. He waited for the release date and pre-ordered a copy (because it got a free shirt!) and bam! Baekhyun was playing the game on his pc like his life revolves around it.

 

“Sir Baekhyun, surely you jest. We both know there are far more beautiful maidens around the country than I am.” Princess Lay smiled at Baekhyun customized character. His macho and handsome character that is very, very far from what Baekhyun really looks like.

 

>>I agree. Maybe I’ll just look around a bit more and find someone else that is worthy of my looks.

>>Why would I look for someone else if I only got my eyes for you?

 

Baekhyun grins as he watches Princess Lay blush at the second option. With Baekhyun’s character, no wonder those cheesy lines were able to get through her. I mean, who wouldn’t if a super handsome guy told you those things? Ah, if he was a woman, he’d faint, or probably land a punch on a guy. Depends.

 

Baekhyun leans his head on top of his arms as he watches that mini-movie where his character and Princess Lay would spend their evening wandering the palace gardens, talking, flirting – anything that involves a conversation. He sighed. Sometimes he wished the princess was real, someone he could fall in love with. That way his mother could stop from nagging about having a social life.

 

“I wish you were real.” Baekhyun mutters tiredly, eyes in the midst of closing. “I wish you were a real person.” He yawned before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up with a jolt at the sound of a woman screaming.

 

His first initial thought was that it must be his sister. But then suddenly, he remembered he doesn’t have a sister. Depends whether Baekbom miraculously became a girl or his adam’s apple fell off the curb.


Baekhyun jolted upright, his eyes slowly widening at the sight in front of him.

 

“Y-You!” Princess Lay shakily pointed a finger at him. “Who are you? Where am I? Where is Sir Baekhyun?!”

 

That day, Baekhyun doesn’t know if it was the worst or the best day ever. Because one: his first love was alive and real and breathing and in front of him. Two: Princess Lay is super ing hot – better than when she was in his PC. Three: She’s witnessing him still on his pj’s. And lastly, he thinks he’s going crazy.

 

Truth be told, there are many things that Baekhyun could do at this given moment. But instead, he chose the more realistic one.

 

He fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: cliffhanger because master coconut is evil (what happens next depends on your imagination)

 

DRABBLE COLLECTION

  1. Baekyun/fem!Lay                 (done)
  2. Chanyeol/fem!Sehun          (done)
  3. Sehun/fem!Kai                     (done)
  4. Kyungsoo/fem!Baekhyun   (done)
  5. Lay/fem!Sehun                     (45%)
  6. Kris/fem!Kyungsoo              (just the plot)
  7. Sehun/fem!Kyungsoo          (not started)
  8. Sehun/fem!Chen                  (not started)
  9. Chanyeol/fem!Baekhyun    (thought of a good plot but thinks it’s not good enough)

 

Bow down to master coconut because she is awesome. I mean it.