baeksoo

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

D.O/fem!Baekhyun || Words: 313 || drabble || summary: baeksoo in equipment room


 

Kyungsoo gasped, turning his head away before Baekhyun could kiss him again. The elder pouted at that, giggling softly after a few seconds before planting open mouth kisses on her boyfriend’s jaw. With her beautiful fingers, she gently traced his jaw down to his neck until it settles on the younger’s chest. Kyungsoo squirms, but because of Baekhyun’s body pressed up against his, he can’t.

 

“B-Baek…” Kyungsoo stutters, finally having the strength to gently pull his girlfriend away. “W-We can’t…We still have--” His breath hitches a bit when Baekhyun manages to press her chest against him as she kisses his neck, left hand slipping inside Kyungsoo’s white uniform blouse.

 

“You like it anyway.” Baekhyun whispers against the shell of his ear before a long stripe at the side of his head. She turns Kyungsoo’s head to the side so that he’s facing her. “Admit it, Soo.” She giggles. “You.Like.It.”

 

And Kyungsoo blushes because it’s true. He’s never a fan of PDA, but every time Baekhyun would kiss him at the hallway or before his girlfriend would enter her class, he doesn’t mind. Even though he scrunches his nose, telling her that they can’t, he’d still dip his head down to meet Baekhyun’s lips. He’s never gonna admit that though.

 

He snaps back to reality when he saw Baekhyun ing her uniform. “B-Baekhyun!” He whisper-shouted, hands immediately grabbing his girlfriend’s to stop her. “We are not gonna have a quickie in the equipment room!”

 

Baekhyun salaciously grins, turning her hand so that she could grab Kyungsoo’s hand and pressed it firmly on her . “Yeah, we are.” She whispers before engulfing the younger into a long and tongue-filled kiss. Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide in surprise before finally giving in to his girlfriend’s needs, kissing back with the same amount of force Baekhyun is giving.

 

Oh, sweet baby Jesus.