xiuhan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Xiuhan - Xiumin/fem!Luhan || Words: 618 || drabble || summary: a nerdy minseok is a hot minseok


 

Luhan sighs as she stares at her boyfriend, all quiet and eyes completely focused on the book he’s reading since yesterday. She tries to do aegyo, something that she knows he can’t resist, but alas, it failed thanks to Stephen Chobsky’s Perks of being a Wallflower.

 

Minseok is, and always will be, a bookworm and a high school stereotypical nerd, something that Luhan’s peers (which composed of stereotypical jocks and popular girls) find a complete turn off. Luhan has no idea why she finds Minseok attractive under that thick rimmed glasses and nerdy outfit, but she did anyway. She fell for him. The group was completely against it at first, but yeah, Luhan gets what she wants so… in a span of 3 weeks, the group had no choice but to agree and support their friend’s budding romance with Kim Minseok.

 

Luhan groans, leaning her head on her arm as she watches Minseok furrows his brows before slowly relaxing as he turns to the next page, completely oblivious to his girlfriend’s whines and groans of agony. “Minseok.” She huffs, cheeks puffed in an attempt to look cute. “I’m so bored.” She rolls her eyes when Minseok didn’t respond.  “Minseokkie~”

 

“Lu, I’m reading.” Minseok said, pushing his glasses up his nose. “I did told you not to disturb me when I’m reading right?” And Luhan whines even more, feeling frustrated that her boyfriend isn’t showering her love and affection like she wanted to. Being the person she is, Luhan really loves attention and Minseok ignoring her for his stupid book isn’t giving him any brownie points.

 

“Why am I dating you anyways?” Luhan grumbles, looking away with a pout. “Why can’t you be like Sehun? When we were dating his attention was always on me.” Luhan secretly smiled when she saw Minseok closed his book upon hearing Luhan’s basketball jock's ex-boyfriend’s name. But what she didn’t expect is this…

 

Minseok took his glasses off and forcefully turns Luhan around so she was facing him. “I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved you with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.”

 

Luhan blinks twice, eyes wide. “M-Minseok, I—“

 

“In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed.” He grabs Luhan by the shoulder and pulls her close. “You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”

 

Luhan is blushing madly now, trying to contain her flustered composure only to get even more flustered when Minseok kissed her, lips moving slow and gentle. “Minseok…”

 

“You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together,” Minseok chuckles, tracing his girlfriend’s beautiful jaw. “, to see if we know what we were taught.” Luhan could only make a small noise of protest, face red as a beet as she tries to pry Minseok’s fingers away from her. “Did you know those quotes came from books, Lu?”

 

Luhan rolls her eyes, face still bright pink. “Next time, read a children’s book or something. Like uh—Winnie the Pooh!”

 

Minseok smirks, leaning his head on his awaiting palm as he stares at his flustered girlfriend. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”

 

“S-Shut up!” Luhan squeaks, blushing even more and grabs Minseok’s book, confiscating it. “No more reading.”

 

 

 

 

a/n: Belated happy birthday eonni jungabby!

Though it's short, I hope you enjoy my birthday gift :3