layhan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Lay/fem!Luhan || words:  856   || warnings: drug-use || drabble || summary: to forget luhan, yixing resorts to drugs


 

You’re gone and I gotta stay
 high all the time to keep you off my mind

 

Yixing groggily opens his eyes and blinks wearily. The pain thundered his back making him groan. It hurts a lot, but Yixing pushed himself up, trying to recall the events of last night so that he could get a clue as to why he ended up sleeping in the bathtub.

 

He pushed open the door and scrunched his nose at the scattered clothes on the floor. He was about to bend down to get each and every one of them when suddenly, the door creaked open. Even without looking, Yixing could tell who that person is.

 

“What the -?” The owner of the voice, Luhan, grunts in frustration, something she does whenever she sees something that doesn’t please her. “What’s with all the mess?”

 

Yixing didn’t answer and walked past him, slinging the clothes on his shoulder and continued to pick up the clothes, throwing them in the nearby hamper after it piled up in his arms. The girl, however, didn’t mind the action because she was used to it and instead, sniffed the air in the male’s cramped up bedroom. She frowned.

 

“Yixing, why does your room smell like you’ve smoked a joint?” When said guy didn’t answer again, Luhan sighed. “Yixing, I know you’re upset with the sudden break-up, but I didn’t know you’re this – “

 

“You’re here to pick up your things, right?” Yixing, for the first time, spoke up, blank and emotionless eyes staring at the girl in question. “Then go and do it fast. You don’t want to keep Sehun waiting.” He threw a bag that landed on her feet.

 

“Look, Yixing.” Luhan looked sorry, she really does. “I’m sorry.” And she meant every word. It wasn’t her fault why she ended up falling out of love with him. 6 years of being together, ending bitterly. She bit her lower lip and swallowed the forming lump in . “I-I… I didn’t expect it to happen.”

 

“I did.” Yixing said. “Ever since you started hanging out with that new employee in your office more often, I expected it to happen.” He shook his head and turn around. “Lock the door when you leave.”

 

“W-Where are you going?”


The response she got was the sound of the door closing.

 

 

 

High all the time to keep you off my mind

 

Yixing laughed after blowing a puff of smoke and handed the lit joint to his new found friend, Jongdae, who took it and almost quickly attached it to his lips. After letting the smoke out of his nostril, he handed it back to the elder. “Roll another one.”

 

“You do it.” He handed the younger a small bag of weed which the latter took. Yixing then shifted his stare at two girls making out in the center of the dancefloor. He laughed. “Now, look at them go.”

 

Jongdae snorts, in the midst of lighting up the stick on his fingers. “You take the blondie, I take that fiery hot chick.”

 

 

 

Can’t go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

 

“Kiss me.” The blonde woman, Suho, her name (stage name) Yixing learned, purred seductively as she rubbed Yixing’s thighs over and over, watching in pure fascination at the small green stick in between his lips.

 

And Yixing did without hesitation, devouring the woman on the white sheets, tugging and pulling, kissing and nipping, the stench of weed filling Yixing’s bedroom. The air was heavy with it but Yixing kept his sole attention at the woman beneath him, focusing on making her scream and want more of him.

 

Yixing woke up alone the next morning.

 

 

 

High all the time to keep you off my mind

 

The apartment was swept with Luhan’s things. Every nook, corner. The only thing that she didn’t took was the sheets that she bought in their fifth Christmas together. He remembered rolling around on them, laughing in glee because it smells so good. He remembered seeing Luhan giggling at his silliness, her face contorting into a weird one as she laughs hysterically when Yixing pulled her down and blushing madly when Yixing pinned her on the bed, kissing those soft pink lips.

 

Yixing grabbed the sheets and threw them inside a bin, watching it burn along with the other things that reminded him of her.

 

After 15 minutes of watching them burn, Yixing sat on the floor, back pressed on the cream wall, looking up at the ceiling with a stick of weed in between his two fingers.

 

 

 

Gotta stay high all my life
to forget I’m missing you

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I read the request wrong. She wanted a Layhan and Taohun! And me, being the blind person that I am (blurry eyesight, sorry doods!) accidentally thought that it was laysoo! My ghad!

Song used in this is Tove Lo’s Habits (stay high) || that song got inside my head after I heard it and I thought, why not make a story out of it? (shrugs)

Anyways, here it is. Hope you like this.