hunhan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Sehun / fem!Luhan || Words: 510 || drabble || summary: where people can change genders in a certain period of time
note: story based on this manga (that I forgot the title) with the same theme


 

Sehun’s eyes almost popped out of his sockets when he saw his best friend—his manly of a best friend turned into this gorgeous human being with that long brown hair that’s messily covering his bare s—wait, a minute.

 

“Holy ing—“He covered his mouth with a hand and immediately looked away. “What the hell is going on?!”

 

Lu Han blinked his—I mean—her eyes groggily with brows furrowed. “What the hell, Hunnie?” He—I mean—she hums in confusion before looking down on her bare chest, now completely aware that she’s making her laugh at the sudden realization why the younger male was acting like that. “I thought you already knew?”

 

“Obviously, I don’t!” He exclaims, eyes now clamped shut and face crimson red. “I didn’t know you’re one of them!”

 

Ah yes, the world they lived in is rather confusing and puzzling. There’s 2 kinds of gender, the male and female but there are people who the scientists call as them (they still have no idea what to call it so they just settled with that for the time being.) Them are people who changes gender in a certain period of time and it happens in life randomly. For example, Kyungsoo, his childhood friend that he grew up with as a girl, is now this guy that just started dating Baekhyun recently, another childhood friend. (He remembers Baekhyun telling him that she doesn’t mind. In fact, she’s very grateful for what happened to Kyungsoo.)

 

But this is a different case. Lu Han is…well, Lu Han is his favorite hyung! But now that Lu Han is apparently a girl now, then that would mean he—I mean—she’s now his favorite noona? Sehun gulps hard. It wouldn’t be a problem.

 

“Hunnie?” Lu Han approaches him after wearing a shirt and zipping in a thick jacket. When her fingers brushed the younger male’s elbow, Sehun flinched and backs away almost immediately, eyes staring at the elder female with wide eyes.

 

If only he wasn’t afraid of girls. (He grew up with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun so the two girls didn’t frighten Sehun.)

 

Lu Han hums at that and for a moment there, Sehun thought he saw the elder look at him with eyes filled with hurt. But maybe that was just his imagination because if she did, then she wouldn't be inching close to his face, the proximity beginning to get closer and closer.

 

“H-Hyung—ah, no—Noona, I—“Sehun backs his head away but Lu Han kept on inching forward. “W-What are you—“

 

“I’ve decided to cure that phobia of yours, Sehunnie.” Lu Han said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. “And you know me, when I plan on something, I get it done no matter how long it takes.” After she said that, she lunges forward and wrapped her arms around the younger male’s body tight. So tight that Sehun could only squirm like a worm.

 

Sehun gasps upon the contact before blacking out a few seconds later.