krisoo

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Kyungsoo/fem!Kris || words: 1557 || summary: Kyungsoo is an omega and Kris is an alpha. This is their story.


 

In a society of wolves, their family is one of the well-known wolves in the country. Mainly because his father and mother and his long line of ancestors are all alphas. So the moment they found out that Kyungsoo is an omega, the world turned upside down for his family.


He remembers his father pacing back and forth with a small frown, thinking of how to lift the family name again upon knowing that his son isn’t fit to be leader – an heir to their company. It was one of the reasons why Kyungsoo has low self-esteem because none of his achievements ever mattered to his father because he’s an omega. At least his mother is supportive.

 

And so, after tons of negotiating and other business meetings, Do Kyungsoo entered in an arranged secret marriage with the Wu’s alpha female, Kris Wu.

 

Kris is very, very intimidating. She’s taller than him by a lot and her face got this blank and emotionless look on her face. The ceremony was quick and the honeymoon consisted of awkward mumblings by Kyungsoo that soon escalated to quick . Kyungsoo would always look at his now wife with wide and trembling eyes because who knew that a girl can be this so dominant in bed.

 

Work is his wife’s first priority, he believes, so she rarely comes home. Her cold and stony demeanor scares him but as months passed, he can’t help but fall a little more in love in each passing days, especially when Kris do little things that holds great meaning to him. Like that time when Kris sent that sweater Kyungsoo got his eye on but never tells on Christmas and giving him a small and simple celebration with just the two of them like he always wanted on his birthday.

 

The time Kris kisses him passionately on their first anniversary, he knows he’s a goner.

 

Present time in their own villa outside the city, Kyungsoo stares at himself in the mirror. He doesn’t want to go work – he refuses to go to work especially if the other alphas and betas in his office treats him like an errand boy despite his position being the same as them. He gets bullied a lot because of his looks and his physical frame. He doesn’t tell his wife, though.

 

Kris cranes her neck and enters their room, startling him. He flashes her a smile. “G-Good morning!”

 

Kris furrows her brows. “Good morning.” She continues on walking towards the closet but stopped midway, turning to look at him. “What’s wrong?”

 

 

“Ah,” Kyungsoo fidgets. “Nothing.”

 

Kris raises a brow and approaches him that got Kyungsoo gulping hard. He knows that his wife can sense if there’s something off about him. But then her fingers tugged at his tie that got him leaning forward towards her. “You got your tie wrong.”

 

“O-Oh,” Kyungsoo watches as she redid his tie. He blushed. “Thank you.”

 

After finishing, she looks down at him with that usual hard stare. “Look at me.” Kyungsoo did in a snap. “You are the alpha’s husband. Be confident. Don’t let others walk over you. You are a male of high status.” She gives her chest a gentle pat. “Is that clear, Kyungsoo?”

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

Kris hums and snaps her fingers. “Now come and give me a kiss goodbye.”

 

Kyungsoo did, standing up in his tippy toes, giving his wife a gently peck on her lips. It was supposed to be one but Kris puckered up for the second time so Kyungsoo gave her another, giggling in delight at how serious her expression was despite being in her playful self.

 

With cheeks bright red, Kyungsoo laughs breathlessly. “I’m off to work, then.”

 

Kris nods. “Then I’ll see you later this evening.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As expected, work is still the same.

 

Jongdae grins down at him. “Oh, hey, hey Kyungsoo. Perfect timing. See, Sehun and I are about to watch this game at the lobby but work’s been piled up. Can you help me?” Kyungsoo blinks twice and looks at the beta only to be dropped by a ton of papers on his head. “Oops.” Jongdae cackles and then walks away with Sehun giving him a smug smirk as they pass by his desk.

 

Kyungsoo sighs and drops to pick up the papers.

 

In coffee break, he’s always the one excluded by the conversation so he ended up just sitting on his desk, sipping his coffee as he watches his co-workers chat happily. Lunch break was also the same. As an outcast and the weak one, he was always the one to blame whenever things got out of hand.

 

“Jongdae, nice work.” Joonmyeon, their team manager gave the man two claps in the back. “Keep up the good work and maybe someday you’ll get that promotion.”

 

Kyungsoo just lowers his head when Jongdae received an applause.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looks up just in time to see his wife, who just finished her shower, probably after coming home from work. He mustered up a bright smile upon seeing her with a towel hanging around her neck. “You’re home early.” He said.

 

Kris shrugs. “It’s Friday.”

 

“Oh, right.”

 

Kyungsoo was in the middle of taking off his shoes when Kris spoke after a hum. “How was work?”

 

Hearing that made him stiffen. “It’s fine.”

 

Kris hums and said no more.

 

He doesn’t understand that, but the moment he saw Kris at work with his team manager, Joonmyeon, and the company’s department head, Do Minjoon (his uncle) appear in their office floor, Kyungsoo was dumbstruck.

 

“It’s really nice of you to come here, Kris.” Minjoon flashes her a half-smile. “Last time we met was at a gathering. You never really visit us.”

 

“I find no reason to.”

 

Minjoon smiles. “Even then.”

 

Joonmyeon clears his throat. “Ah, so here were are at Team A.” He claps his hands in delight. “I assure you, Mrs. Wu that we have the perfect man you need for your team project. Jongdae?” Upon calling his name, Jongdae immediately comes forward, bows his head in respect to the alpha female. “This is Kim Jongdae. He’s the most outstanding employee here in this team.”

 

“Ah,” Kris gave the beta an once-over. “Interesting.”

 

Minjoon grins. “I think that’s settles it then.”

 

“Wait.” Kris looks at Joonmyeon. “Give me one of his finished reports.” After handing her the needed documents, she gave the beta a look. “Come here and step outside for a minute.”

 

Kyungsoo stood there gaping, heart pounding in nervousness. What was Kris doing here?! As he began to think of anything that might possibly happen, he saw his wife coming inside once again. Joonmyeon looks behind her. “Where’s Jongdae?”

 

“Out. Probably working on his resignation letter.”

 

Joonmyeon’s eyes went wide. “W-What?”

 

A bunch of murmurs and whispers spread through the office.

 

“I find it funny how he cannot answer a simple question about the yearly statistics. That’s too bad, though.” Kris looks dumps the paper at Joonmyeon’s hands and looks around the room. “It seems like I shall pick out the person I need for my team.” Then her eyes stopped at Kyungsoo. “You.”

 

Upon seeing that, Do Minjoon smirks. “How fascinating. Not surprised about that.”

 

Kyungsoo stares at his wife wide eyes. “W-What?”

 

Joonmyeon’s eyes went wider. “A-Are you sure about that, Ms. Wu?”

 

“Call me Mrs. Do.” Kris looks at the alpha with both brows raised. “I am his wife after all. Of course I know my husband’s capability and how unfair you treatment towards him despite him being related to this old man right here.”

 

Minjoon sighs. “I’m not that old.”

 

A series of collective gasp was heard. Joonmyeon looks at a frozen Kyungsoo and then back at Kris in disbelief. “H-He is?”

 

Kris snaps her fingers. “You, come here. We’re going home.”

 

Kyungsoo could only follow after hearing the order from his alpha.

 

 

 

 

“I know you’re mad.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything.

 

“But I have to do it. I can’t let this thing drag any further.”

 

After a long moment of silence. “You shouldn’t have meddled. It was my battle.”

 

“A battle you’re too afraid to make a move on.” Kris looks at him with a blank expression. But if there’s something different about her usual face, it’s that her eyes were soft as she gazes at him. “I simply helped you as your mate.”

 

Kyungsoo frowns. “So it was because of your duty?”

 

“It’s because you’re not happy.” Kris towers over him. “I can feel it you know. I can’t focus on work because of this heavy feeling – the bond is acting up. It means there’s something upsetting you and knowing that my mate is upset makes me feel…”

 

Kris sighs. “Most of all, don’t feel stressed. If you’re mad, then I’m sorry. Because if you’re upset, then it makes me upset and being upset makes me feel stressed out. It’s bad for the pups.”

 

Kyungsoo was too immersed in his anger, but upon hearing the word pup, his eyes suddenly went wide. “Wait,” He looks up at his wife. “Pups? Y-You’re –“

 

“I’m pregnant. I went to the elders last week because I thought I was just ill. They told me we might have a litter or three.”

 

“A-A litter or three?”

 

“Yes, a little or – wait, Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo? Yah!”

 

Out of happiness, he passed out.

 

 

 

 

a/n: three weeks before defense. RUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH