sulay

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Lay/fem!Suho || Words: 466 || drabble || summary: something about hershey's kisses


 

“Hey Joonmyeon!” Said girl stopped walking and turns around, smiling when she saw her best friend, Kyungsoo running towards her, out of breath. The girl was an inch smaller than her, but damn that eyes really got the guys going.

 

“Hey, Soo.” Joonmyeon smiles sweetly, continuing to walk towards the school’s hallway in search for her next class which is Trigonometry. She turns to face her path after seeing the younger follow her. “What’s up? Why the rush?”

 

“I heard Yixing-oppa’s gonna give you a kiss.”

 

Joonmyeon choked on her spit, freezing on her steps upon hearing that. “E-Excuse me?”

 

“You heard me.” Kyungsoo said, eyes even wider than her normal one, meaning she’s excited. “Oppa’s gonna kiss you! Finally!” She smirks when she saw the said male walking towards them with a happy grin etched on his face. “Good luck, eonnie. See you at Trig.” She winks before walking past the elder, waving at Yixing as she does.

 

Joonmyeon visibly gulps, face heating up at the thought of her 1 month boyfriend kissing her for the first time. Is he really gonna kiss her? I mean, right here and now? With all the students passing by them? Like here at middle of the semi-crowded hallway?

 

“Hey, there.” Yixing smiles, scratching the back of his neck. “I was looking for you during break.”

 

“Really?” Joonmyeon nervously laughed, cheeks red.

 

“Yeah.” Yixing chuckles. “I was gonna give you something.”
 

“I-I know.” Joonmyeon gulps again, clearing after.

 

“Oh, yeah?” Yixing hums, grinning. “Good, then close your eyes.” And Joonmyeon did, feeling her stomach flutter and arms shaking in excitement. It’s not only gonna be their first kiss as a couple, but also Joonmyeon’s first real kiss. (the one with Brownie didn’t count because he’s a dog.) But after waiting for what seems like an hour for Joonmyeon (a minute, actually), she opened an eye out and saw Yixing holding something in hand, giving it to her.


“Tada!” Yixing pushed the item on his girlfriend’s hand, chuckling softly. Joonmyeon eyes the thing on his hand and raises an eyebrow when she saw the word Hershey’s in it. “I ate one when Kris brought one to school and it tastes sweet.” He chuckles, bashfully his collar. “And I thought of you so…”

 

“Thanks.” Joonmyeon giggles, blushing despite feeling disappointed a bit. Nevertheless, she opens the chocolate and takes one kisses out, unwrapping it before popping it in , giggling. “You’re sweet, Yixing. Just like these kisses.”


And Yixing grins widely upon hearing that, taking Joonmyeon’s hand and then accompanies her towards her next class.

 

Next time. Zhang Yixing is too much of a gentleman so maybe she’ll just have to make the first move to kiss the hell out of him.