hunhan/xiuhan

EXO ONE SHOT COLLECTION

Sehun/fem!Luhan & Minseok/fem!Luhan || words:  1068 || not a drabble || summary: what if your wife, which is also his wife, is in love with you by morning and by him at night? || note: because it is our baozi’s birthday today. (this still contains hunhan so…)


 

When Lu Han’s psychiatrist, Joonmyun finally allowed them to see their wife, Sehun was the first one to make a move to see her. No one can blame his eagerness, even if poor Minseok was shoved back in the progress of going out the door. Sehun was worried like crazy. It was his wife after all. Luhan is the love of his life.

 

So the moment he saw Lu Han sitting on the bed, he did not waste any time and engulfed the petite female in his arms, nose immediately finding solace in his wife’s beautiful chocolate hair. He would always do this whenever he comes home from work feeling stressed and irritable from all of the paper and field works. And he knows that only Lu Han can take them away.

 

Sehun squeezed Lu Han tight and closed his eyes, expecting the arms that were supposed to reciprocate his touch.

 

“What the ing hell are you doing?!”

 

But he did not expect her to push him away.

 

Lu Han’s eyes were blown wide in surprise in confusion, eyebrows knitted and mouth etched into a full blown scowl. “Oh god, I can’t believe you would – “ She stopped midway when her eyes managed to caught sight of someone behind her. “Oh my god, Minseok!” Sehun lets out a grunt when the female pushed past him and eagerly latched herself on the confused elder’s torso. “Minseok, I swear that did not mean anything. Lu Han’s guy just suddenly …”

 

Minseok furrowed his brows. “Xiao Lu?”

 

Lu Han – well, Xiao Lu – quickly nodded. “Yes, yes, yes… that’s me.”

 

Upon hearing that, Minseok lets out a sigh of relief before wrapping his wife in a tight hug, completely covering said female with his body. “Holy , I don’t know what’s going on but I’m just so glad to see that you’re all right.”

 

Xiao Lu blushed at that – well, anything that Minseok does makes her blush – and reciprocates the hug that her husband is giving. “I’m sorry.” She pulled away and cupped his face, thumbing his cheeks in a soothing manner. “I’m so sorry. I wish I can turn back time and tell you about this sooner to avoid this.” Minseok didn’t respond and just leaned in to her touch. “I promise, we’ll talk about this later but right now, I want you to give me my daily dose of –“

 

“Hey, hey, hey!” Sehun breaks the couple apart with hands on both of their faces. Minseok blinks twice while Xiao Lu was scowling, face red in anger. “Stop, stop. I don’t want to see this.”

 

Xiao Lu pushes Sehun’s hand away from her face. “What the is your problem?”

 

“What the is my – Are you kidding me?!” Sehun snapped his head towards the doctor’s direction. “Yah, get this, this monstrosity out! I want to see my wife!”

 

It was Minseok’s turn to scowl. “What did you just called my wife, you punk?”

 

“Get him Minseokkie!”

 

“Now, now, stop this. Let’s,” Joonmyun forcefully pulled Minseok back from Sehun with Xiao Lu immediately latching herself on her husband’s arm. “Let’s talk like civil men, okay?”

 

“He called my Xiao Lu a monstrosity!”

 

“Well, she is! Lu Han’s the original self. She’s just a ing disease!”

 

“Why I ought to –“

 

“STOP!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later after the nurses successfully managed to calm the equally enraged Minseok and Sehun, Joonmyun pulled the two husbands and let them take their respective seats back in his office with a now behaved Xiao Lu in front of them.

 

“So you’re saying that Lu Han won’t come out unless it’s morning.” Sehun said, face back to its usual stoic one and tone void with emotion.

 

“Yup.” Xiao Lu nods. “We made an agreement. In the morning, she’ll be the one to come out and at night, it’s my turn.” Sehun opened his mouth but she quickly cuts him off. “And no, you cannot cure us. Lu Han needs me after all. And even if she doesn’t, I know someone who does.” She casted an adoring look at Minseok, which made the said guy smile.

 

Sehun managed to hold back a gag.

 

Minseok hums. “So that’s why you weren’t always home in the mornings.” He frowns. “And I thought you were cheating on me.”

 

“Basically, she is.” Sehun mutters.

 

Xiao Lu whimpers, making a pouty look that she knew Minseok couldn’t resist. “Baby, how could you? You know that you’re the only one that I love.” Then she turns to Sehun and growls. “Shut up, you brat.”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

Minseok sighs. “So what now?”

 

There was a long pause before Joonmyun pipes up. “I got an idea.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han blinks twice and groans when she felt sore at the lower half of her body. She gasped when she saw a man – wait, no – Minseok snoring softly beside her, completely bare and lower half hidden within the covers. It didn’t take an idiot to know what happened last night. Knowing Xiao Lu, who she knew was daring, bold and aggressive, it wasn’t a surprise.

 

She expected the usual cream colored room that Minseok and Xiao Lu lived in, but what she didn’t expect was waking up in Sehun and hers guest room. She was about to scream and run out (even though she’s , yes, she’ll do it) but then she spotted a sticky note on the lamp.

 

They know. – Xiao Lu

 

Woah, woah, wait… back up. WHAT?!

 

The first thing that she did was run downstairs (after dressing herself up, of course) and proceeded to find her husband, Sehun, and explain everything to him. Whatever happened last night or whatever Xiao Lu did, she wanted to explain and tell Sehun about it from the start. After all, it will kill her if she lose him. Sehun is her everything.

 

When she ran out, she forgot to check the tablet for Xiao Lu’s video message.

 

 

 

 

“Yo, Han. Now that Minseok knows about the arrangement, I was thinking…” She paused. “Oh, what the hell. You’ll know when you get morning sickness.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I don’t know whether I should be happy that it’s our Xiumin’s birthday today or sad because Zayn left One Direction for good. (sighs) Oh well. Things happen for a reason, right?