Chapter Thirty-Four

V for Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sehun]

 

I can't wait for the week to end.

 

I really, really, really can’t wait for it to end.

 

Oh the horror of Oh Sera, our master.

 

It is currently Wednesday, three days since the master-servant punishment began and four days since my sister won her first water tag battle.

 

I had my doubts when a smirk appeared on her face as she commented on how fun she’ll let our jobs be. Knowing the rest of the boys, no one, I repeat, no one would enjoy what she has in store for us.

 

But as of now (day-check, the middle of the week), I am less keen to admit that some of them do actually like their punishments.  

 

Especially him.

 

Let’s start from the top, shall we?

 

Xiumin-hyung’s orders came when Sera finished her dinner on Monday, a glint in her eyes as she traipsed over to him. “Patbingsoo, please!” The boy looked at her as though he had seen an alien, but he soon chuckled and complied. The next evening, she glanced over to him and he conjured up a bowl of the dessert for her. I’m sure things would be the same for dinner today as well, unless my sister has thought of something else for the ice user to make. Xiumin-hyung doesn’t mind at all, since all he needed was to just make patbingsoo for her, and sometimes for the rest of the boys if they wanted. Easy peasy.

 

“Luhan-oppa, could you move my bed to the right?” With his telekinesis, Sera has the boy moving everything and anything she can’t move on her own. Of course, a small bird suggested to her that the hyung would, perhaps, make a pretty girl. And he does, much to the horror of Suho-hyung who found this suggestion by Zitao outrageous. Who knew that our pretty boy would turn out to be extreme gorgeously in female clothing and makeup. When he emerged from her room, I had to slap myself hard on the cheek to keep myself from falling for him. He’s male, he’s male, he’s a ing male Sehun ah.

 

“Sera, may I suggest my punishment?” My sister nodded. “I’ll take you up to the skies.” And the tallest brought her up, after assuring me and Yixing-hyung that he would keep her safe and sound; Yixing-hyung even harnessed her to the flier as a safety precaution. After their first session, I could tell that Sera likes being in the sky, the way her eyes lit up while she talks about the fluffy clouds that melted in her touch as well as the endless blue filling her sight. Honestly, I think Kris-hyung has it easy since I knew he enjoyed the view from up there as much she does.

 

As for Suho-hyung… Sera was stumped. I’m not joking; the girl really can’t think of anything for him to do. The boy then offered his own punishment and since she didn’t have any suggestions, she took it. Suho-hyung would purchase lunch for her so she doesn’t have to queue, and Jieun and her were always late for lunch anyway.

 

“Please don’t. I– We don’t think we can do it.” She shrugged as they kneeled down in front of her and rubbed their palms together, as though they were worshipping her. “Please, master Sera! Do change your order!” She didn’t, and the rest of us thanked her mentally for her cleverness. Baekhyun-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung had to keep their lips zipped for the entire week. That’s right, they absolutely cannot speak for the whole five days, unless they were asked to. Imagine the torturous expressions on their faces when Sera slapped them with this order. And, they are to accompany her to classes, carrying her heavy books; not that she is not able to carry them herself, but she just wants to supervise their lip movement.

 

If you think that the aforementioned two vampires had the hardest orders, think again.

 

“The two of you are not to speak with any girl in school for the week, with the exception of Jieun and I.” They groaned. It might seem easy to the rest of us, but to them, it could have been the end of their social lives. Perhaps they thought that Sera was joking for they chatted up several girls on Monday, but being the good brothers we are, we reported the scenarios to our master, and their punishment atop of the already existing one — doing stupid things in front of those girls they talked to. Jongdae-hyung and Kai kept their mouths and hands to themselves from Tuesday onwards.

 

Seeing how she had excluded Jieun in her order to the two of them, I could figure out her underlying motive. Jongdae-hyung was just too dense. Sure, he might be a casanova and shows all the know-hows in a relationship, but he is actually in fact ignorant to his own feelings. And my best friend, Kai? Let’s just say that he got unlucky.

 

To thank him for washing the dishes, Sera let the small hyung off easy. All he had to do was prepare her meals. He loves it. “I can try this, and this, and this…” Kyungsoo-hyung clapped his hands in glee as he flipped through his numerous cookbooks, eyes lighting up at feasible recipes. And whatever he had cooked, my sister loved it; the plates would be clean after every meal.

 

“Zitao ah! Retrieve my towel from the laundry room for me!” “Just use the ing towel in your room, Jongdae-hyung!” “Zitao, do you have a death wish!?”

“Tao! Turn on the television for me!” “The remote control is in your hands, Luhan-hyung!” “Aish, just turn it on! Unless you’re disobeying the orders of Sera our master…”

 

Huang Zitao, the slave. My sister ‘bestowed’ upon him that title, ordering him to serve the needs of her and the rest of the boys for the week. He threw a tantrum when the order came out, and Baekhyun-hyung cackled evilly for he handed the boy his first task — cleaning his room’s bathroom. Sad to say, his whining and aegyo failed on everyone (even Suho-hyung ignored it), except for one.

 

“Tao, could you get my history book from my bag in my room?”

“Hyung… It’s so far away from here… Couldn’t you get it yourself? I’ve been helping Luhan-hyung and Xiumin-hyung with their stupid training, and I’m very tired…”

“... … Fine.”

“Hee!”


 

“Here I go!” I watched as Yixing-hyung sped through the long hallway, heading for Sera’s room, with the girl on his back. Her laugh echoed in the passageway, and I shook my head at his– our ridiculous order. “Sehun-oppa, your turn.” Facepalming myself, my sister clambered onto my back and I almost died when her arms s around my neck, effectively choking me. I can take the piggyback rides, I can. But she has an added ‘bonus’ for us: the silly things she made us do with her power. In those times, I had wished that she hadn’t been born.

 

Of course, he enjoys it. The power of love sure does blind one’s eyes.


 

“Sehun!”

 

I felt someone tackling me from behind as her breath tickled my neck, and her arms made their way around it. I had readied my hands, to hold onto the back of her knees so as to prevent myself from choking.

 

“That’s Sehun-oppa to you, my dear sister.”

 

She blew a raspberry just as Baekhyun-hyung, Jongdae-hyung, and Chanyeol-hyung traipsed past us, silly grins on their faces. “Have fun, our lovebirds!”

 

“We are not lovebirds! You twits!” I roared after them, their taunting howls echoing in the empty school hallways. “Sheesh, those morons.”

 

“We heard that, Oh Sehun.”

 

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes mentally, as I stopped in my tracks to heave my sister back up. “Oho, is someone getting heavier?”

 

We turned the corner and almost bumped into a couple of students who merely gave us a glance-down before going on their way. Most of the students have already known of our relationship, and they had two days to adjust to our sudden act of sibling love so they aren’t bothered; except for a selected few, of course.

 

“I AM NOT GETTING HEAVIER!”

 

“I didn’t say it was you, sis.”

 

I felt her fingers wrapping around my neck and I hurriedly apologised, her satisfied snigger ringing out clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter