Chapter Eleven

V for Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Luhan]

 

The waiters placed the small dessert bowls in front of us and my eyes lit up in glee at the sight of it.

 

Lemon sorbet with nata de coco and strawberry cubes, served with a dollop of whipped cream. Delicious.

 

“Psh, why did Sehun order this? He knows I hate lemon.” Kyungsoo pouted, as he dipped his dessert spoon into the whipped cream before popping it into his mouth. “I’m only left with the cream and the strawberry cubes.”

 

I chuckled, and left him to his devices. I looked to Sera’s bowl and I was amused.

 

“Sera, you don’t like whipped cream?” Her friend asked the exact same question in my head and the girl shook her head.

 

“Disliking it is an understatement.” Her voice was low, and she continued to scrape the white stuff off the large scoop of sorbet.

 

I reverted my eyes back to my own bowl and was about to tuck in when my mind whirred. Wait a second.

 

Wasn’t this her favourite dessert?

 

I my lips as I contemplated. I lifted my head and my eyes searched for the orderer. His eyes were fixated on Sera, his orbs following every movement she made.

 

Did he order this dessert on purpose…?

 

I glanced at the rest of the boys; the younger ones were happily slurping the sorbet while the older ones ate with grace and elegance. My brows perked up when I observed Yixing for a moment.

 

As usual, he didn’t touch the food. However, his eyes would flit over to Sehun once in a while, and the two would exchange knowing looks. And, his eyes would then make their way to her.

 

His lips pulled up ever so slightly and his gaze sparkled as he watched her scrape the cream off.

 

What is going on here? Just what does Yixing and Sehun know that we don’t?

 

Popping the spoon into my mouth, I whipped out my phone and sent a quick text to the youngest.

 

// Sehun, Kyungsoo is wondering why you ordered this dessert when you know he hates lemon. :< //

 

I knew he received the text for he jerked and reached into his jacket pocket to retrieve his Samsung Galaxy.

 

His brows furrowed as he supposedly read the text and when his eyes darted up, I let mine drop back down to the dessert.

 

I scraped the sorbet and sipped at the melted juice as I felt his gaze slip away and my own Samsung vibrated.

 

// Just wanted to reminisce the good ol' times. //

 

It wasn't the reply I had expected.

 

I sneaked a glance at Sehun and realised that he was looking at Yixing again. The youngest's eyes were hard and for a brief moment I caught a flash of familiarity.

 

Familiarity? For whom?

 

My eyes unconsciously strayed to her. She had completely disposed of the cream and was happily nibbling on the strawberry cube on her dessert spoon. Jongdae leaned over to her and must have said something funny for she snickered.

 

Her? What's wrong with Do Ser–

 

Realisation dawned on me and I lowered my spoon to the bowl.

 

No way. No ing way.

 

My phone vibrated once more and seeing how I made no move to check the text, Kyungsoo did it for me. He puffed out his cheeks and muttered under his breath.

 

"Damn right he ought to, that brat."

 

// And hyung, apologise to Kyungsoo-hyung for me; I've honestly forgotten about his dislike of lemon. //


 

[Sera]

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter