Chapter Two

V for Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tao]

 

“The ceremony should have ended ages ago.” I pressed the bridge of my nose as I stood up from my seat. “That Mr Lee talked way too long, and way too much!”

 

A soft chuckle came from beside me and my eyes dropped down to a shorter figure that stretched his arms above his head. His hands barely reached the top of my head.

 

“And you,” He spoke, as he turned to me. “Complain way too much.”

 

I pursed my lips and messed up his hair in revenge. The next thing I knew, I found myself crouching and hands massaging my stomach.

 

“You!” I hissed, eyes glaring at the figure that had a definite smirk on his face. “I’ve had enough of you, and your self-learnt fighting skills!”

 

“Be glad that I didn’t put you in a headlock, my dear friend.” He patted my head. “That would definitely make you have enough of the world.”



“Why are we here? We don’t have to check our classes!”

 

“Shut up!” A large hand smacked the top of my head and I cursed loudly, attracting the attention of the freshmen that had gathered in front of the class allocation board. “Now you’ve done it! You’ve gone and attracted a third of the school. Well done, Zitao, well done.”

 

“I didn’t mean to…” Rubbing my forehead, I looked up slightly to find that he had turned towards the board, his eyes scrunched up in concentration and darting around. “But really, why are we here, Kris-hyung?” My tone soft and timid, afraid of incurring his formidable wrath.

 

“There’s… Something I have to check.” The hesitation in his words piqued my curiosity, and I straightened myself to match up to his height. “And what’s that ‘something’?”

 

He didn’t reply, but his eyes continued to flit amongst the numerous freshmen faces. I, too, scanned the crowd and spotted several girls looking our way; their faces bright-red when I made eye contact with them. Oh the effect that we have on those young girls.

 

Young human girls.

 

A loud shriek broke my daydream and I turned my head towards the loud shrill.

 

A single head was bobbing up and down amongst the sea of heads, and the shriek seemed to have come from that person.

 

“I found her.” Kris-hyung muttered, and he walked off. “Let’s go, Zitao.”

 

And he walked in the direction of the bobbing head.



[Sera]

“I can’t believe it!”

 

Yeah, neither can I.

 

“I am so lucky!”

 

And I am so ‘fortunate’.

 

“We’re in the same class! HURRAY!”

 

Hurrah.

 

“We are definitely going to be two peas in a pod. I just know it!”

 

I regret introducing myself. I’d rather be a single pea in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter