Chapter Twenty

V for Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sera]

 

"Sera. Time to wake up."

 

"Hm…"

 

"Time to wake up."

 

"Hm… Five minutes…"

 

"You need to get ready for school."

 

"Hm… Five…. WHAT?!"

 

With my eyes flying open, I shot up on my bed to see an amused pair of nut-brown orbs whose owner was leaning against the door with his arms folded. I whirled around and realized that I am in the room again.

 

Why am I here? Oh yeah, I must have fell asleep on the couch yesternight…

 

I sighed inwardly.

 

Seriously Do Sera, you need to ing get it in your head that you are with a group of boys whose hormones are raging in the ages they’re in right now! And you, a girl, are finding trouble by walking into the den of twelve lions.

 

"Are you going to continue to be a lioness with that hair or join us in reaching school punctually?"

 

Oh right. School. Lioness.

 

Wait, what!?

 

Rushing into the bathroom, I mentally slapped myself when the mirror reflected my explosive bed hair and I tugged at the flyaways. My eyes glanced behind and I saw my uniform hanging on the towel bar.

 

My uniform. What is it doing here? I-I mean, how did it get here?

 

I wheeled around, my eyes expressing the questions in my head.

 

"Oh that, we took your key and made a trip down to your dorm room to retrieve it." As though he was proud of what he did, he pulled out a V-sign. “Now hurry! We’re running late!”

 

With no time to lose, I washed up, put on my uniform and grabbed my bag which miraculously appeared in Sehun-oppa’s hands. Rushing out the main door of the mansion with Sehun-oppa, four cars with their owners and passengers greeted me.

 

Tao-oppa closed our distance in three wide strides and grinned, his dark circles turning into creepy black smiles under his eyes.

 

"Mei-mei, sit with ge-ge and I." He pointed to Kris-oppa and his Mercedes-Benz SLK.

 

The car is so beautiful. But the people riding in it…

 

I glanced at both Tao-oppa and Kris-oppa. Sure, I have to admit that they do look handsome in their uniforms but…

 

No… It will be really awkward. Really. Awkward.

 

If I knew where I was, I would definitely find a way to head to school on my own. But unfortunately, I don’t.

 

Psh.

 

Whilst scanning the cars, I spotted Baekhyun-oppa motioning for me to dart into his car, and I did contemplated in joining his fray but after seeing Chanyeol-oppa and Jongdae-oppa sliding into the back seats, I smashed that thought immediately. In the end, I joined Luhan-oppa’s party instead.

 

I am definitely going to sit with the quiet ones for those three beagles are never going to shut their mouths. Never.

 

The ride to school was definitely quiet as I expected it to be but as we to a familiar street, a sudden thought hit me.

 

I am in Luhan-oppa’s car. And we are going to school.

 

SCHOOL! ing hell, I’m dead.

 

I just dug my own grave and once I step out of this car, I’m jumping into it and the girls can throw soil on me to cover my coffin.

 

The Panamera Turbo S turned smoothly into the drop-off point and I grimaced when the usual hordes of girls dashed over. The car stopped gently and a pregnant pause hung in the silent air.

 

“Aren’t you getting out, Sera?” Yixing-oppa, who sat beside me, prodded my cheek but seeing how dazed I have become, his tone changed to that of worry. “Is something wrong?”

 

“I think she just needs someone to motivate her to head to class. Maybe she’s had too much fun with us the past two days and she can’t bear to separate from us~” Suho-oppa sang, but a look from Sehun-oppa silenced him and I can’t help but wonder why since Suho-oppa is older than the youngest boy of the twelve.

 

“I’ll get her to class.”

 

And the door on my left opened, and someone’s hands grabbed my bag and my limp hands. The person dragged me up to the hallway where my homeroom is situated and after getting the bag on me, he ruffled my hair and pulled me into a quick hug.

 

“L-Luhan-oppa!”

 

“Yixing isn’t here, so just let me. Alright?” He snickered as he pulled away and left.

 

While I wished that he didn’t send me all the way to the classroom, I do wish for his presence now because several girls that followed us were shooting deadly glares and other students were staring at me like I’m an alien.

 

I think I’m burning my own coffin.

 

Ignoring the stares, I trudged to the door but from a distance, a familiar figure pacing outside the doorway got me swallowing and afraid.

 

Oh boy… Here comes another problem. What am I supposed to say or tell her?

 

I neared her and she finally saw me.

 

“DO SERA! Where the hell have you been?!”

 

I muffled to prevent her from attracting more unnecessary and unwanted attention, and as we entered the classroom, I mumbled a vague explanation to her.

 

Needless to say, Jieun was not satisfied with the brief explanation and demanded more details.

 

“-ore details! You’re hiding stuff from me, Do Se-”

 

“We’re having lunch with the boys.”

 

“-YAY! Really? They invited you once again?”

 

And with that, I managed to successfully divert her attention away.

 

Psh, Kim Jieun.

 

But as the homeroom teacher arrived and attendance was being taken, my eyes strayed to the windows and out onto the empty parade square.

 

Your life sure has been turn upside-down and inside-out, Do Sera.

 

And several scenes of the boys and I, and Jieun and I flashed in my mind until a soft annoyed shriek broke my daydream.

 

“Ouch! Bloody paper cut! Stupid paper!” Jieun mumbled beside me as she pointed and cursed at the piece of paper in her hands.

 

Pft, K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter