Chapter 3

Mystery Song

Author’s POV

“I can’t believe that girl...” Amber mumbled as she went down to the cafeteria to see her friends. “Aish!” She threw her hands to her head and grabs a fist full of hair due to her annoyance towards Krystal.

“Oh, hyung you’re back!” Sulli said as she notices the short girl approaching their table.

“Omo!  Amber what happened to your nose? Are you okay?” Luna said with a worried face.

“Yeah, you look... you look like Rudolf, Liu.  You’re a llama reindeer.” Yuri said jokingly and the rest of the gang chuckled at the joke.

Amber grabs the cold bottle of water in front of her and places it on her nose just to ease the pain she was experiencing. “That... that Krystal Jung did this to my lovely little nose.” Amber eyed the girl just 2 tables away from where they are.

“No way! My Krystal is not that bad.” Minho who was madly deeply inlove with Krystal Jung defended her.

“Look what that witch did to me!” Amber leaned in to Minho and showed her reddish nose to him. “And she even took my pen for god’s sake. Good thing I bought 3 pens today.” Minho just shrugged and just continues to stare her dream girl.

“Don’t you love your friend, Minho?” Amber asked Minho showing her cute dorky smile.

“I love her more.” Minho said pointing her lips to Krystal’s direction

“Dude, when it comes to Minho, Krystal is always right.” Jonghyun whispered to Amber “Our friend here is deeply inlove with that ice princess and we cannot do anything about it.”

“Yeah right.” Amber chuckled.

The bell ranged, Amber and the rest of her friends walk towards to their classroom. Along the corridor Amber spotted Krystal and Krystal as well spotted Amber. Krystal makes face to Amber and Amber does it too then they both look away. As the class starts, Amber focused herself by listening to the teacher and when she and Krystal will accidentally look at each other, they will make face with each other and will produce some “hmmp!” and “pfft” sounds.

Amber looked at the clock and waited for the bell to rang, 3...2...1 *ring* “Atlast!” Amber said to herself. Classes are over. She packs her things and double checks her drawer to see if everything is in her bag.

Suddenly her cell phone beeps and received a message coming from her sister Jackie.

Hey llama kid, I cannot go home with you today. We have to finish our research for our report tomorrow. Take care on your way home. Loveyou!

Amber immediately replied to her sister’s text.

Okay then, study well sis! Love you too big llama.

Meanwhile, Sulli clinged to Amber’s arms “Hyung, you want to go home with us? Or you will go home with Jackie unnie?”

“Nah, Jackie is doing a research. You guys go ahead; I’ve got something to do myself.” Amber thinks that this maybe the right time to continue her composition.

“Are you sure hyung?”

“Yes, Sulli. You guys take care okay?” Amber ruffled Sulli’s hair and smiled.

“Okay hyung, take care too.” And with that Sulli left and waved goodbye at Amber.

Amber picks up her bag and headed her towards the door. Amber notices that her shoelaces are untied. She bent down and fixes it. Krystal is also on her way towards the door, she was reading a book while walking. Being so oblivious she bumped into Amber, making her book fell towards Amber’s head and she topple to the ground, luckily Krystal leaned her hand on the table near her.

“YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!” Krystal shouted at Amber

“I think I should be the one telling that to you.” Amber stand up while holding her head. “Yah, you are the one reading a book while walking!”

“And you llama face are blocking the way towards the door!” Krystal retorted back.

“I am just tying my shoelaces and FYI I wasn’t blocking the way, there are a lot of spaces to walk on! Just awhile ago you hit my nose, and now my head?!” Amber is starting puffing out her anger towards Krystal.

Just then Krystal knew that it was her own fault because she was being oblivious and it is bad to read while walking.

“Okay, I’m sorry okay?!” Krystal said. Amber knew that she is not sincere on her apology, and then Amber started to think of something. She picked up the book from the floor.

“Sorry my .” Amber stuck her tongue out making Krystal more irritated.

“YAH! I said I’m sorry!!”

“Oh now you’re mad huh? The way I see it, you are not sincere about your apology.” Amber smirks and she was victoriously laughing inside her head.

Krystal let out a deep sigh “Okay, I’m really sorry Amber for hitting your nose and your head and bumping to you because I wasn’t aware of it. Again, I’m really sorry.” Krystal said this time it was sincere and Amber saw it in her eyes. Amber already forgiven her but then her brain tells her to play this little game. When Amber didn’t respond, Krystal starts to speak “Can I have my book back?”

“No.” Amber said with a straight face.

“WHAT? Why? That book is mine!” Krystal become irritated again and stomped her feet.

“I know but I’m not giving it to you. This is your punishment because you hit my nose and my head and for not watching where you are going.” And with that Amber make her way towards the door in a flash.

“WAIT!” Krystal shouted but it was too late for her to catch Amber because she just disappeared in the corridor. Krystal was very mad at Amber Liu. She is very mad that all the people she pass by was having bad vibes and chills. “I am going to kill that llama!”