Chapter 22

Mystery Song

It was a Saturday night. The gang were having their sleepover because it was Luna’s birthday. Everybody was playing Kinect. When they all get tired, Luna brings out a bottle and tell her friends to sit together forming a circle. They are going to play some Truth or Dare. Luna lays down a two deck of cards the one has a label of “Truth” and the other was “Dare” Since it was Luna’s birthday, she gets to spin the bottle first. When the bottle stopped, the tip was pointing at Jonghyun.

“Okay Jong, Truth or Dare? Luna asked.

“Uhmm. I’m gonna go for a dare.” Jonghyun said while cracking his neck; he’s warming up for the game. Jonghyun pick a random card from the deck and the card says that “Put an ice cube down your pants until it melts.”

Jonghyun stands up and get an ice cube on the food counter and slid it into his pants. When the ice and Jonghyun’s skin came in contact, Jonghyun yelp and jump around as he feels the coldness of the cube inside his pants. All of them are laughing seeing Jonghyun like that. When the cube melted already, he went back into the circle with his wet pants. It was Jong’s turn to spin and it landed on Jiyoung.

“Truth or dare?” Jonghyun asked.

“Dare!” Jiyoung with a strong heart immediately pick a random card and it says “ the foot of the person sitting on your right.” She turns to her right and she saw Suzy.

“Eww.” Jiyoung said looking at Suzy’s foot.

“Yah! My foot is not smelly! It is clean.” Suzy said as she pointed her foot on the face of Jiyoung. The whole gang was laughing so hard. Jiyoung Suzy’s foot quickly with her eyes closed. And when she’s done she immediately swatted Suzy’s foot and Suzy just laugh at her friend.

Jiyoung spins the bottle and it landed on Amber this time.

“Okay let’s go for a dare also.” Amber stretched out her hand and picked the topmost card on the deck. She flipped the card and read the sentence loud.

“Kiss the first person that comes in through the door.” Amber immediately regretted picking the first card on the deck. Her friends are starting teasing her and suddenly the doorbell rang. Everyone was curious who might be the person Amber will be kissing.

Luna stands up and opens the door. “Hi! Good evening, pizza delivery!” A tall guy with a long dreadlocks hair wearing a pizza staff uniform appeared from Luna’s front door. The guy was having numerous piercings on his ears and has a semi-long beard. The group was laughing so hard and the pizza boy went curious on what’s going on. Amber gulps hard; this will be the most embarrassing moment of her entire life. She sighs and stands up, she walk towards the door and leans in giving the pizza boy a kiss on his cheeks. The pizza boy was taken aback; Amber immediately wipes her lips and grabs the pizza boxes on his hands.

“I-I-It’s free. Don’t pay it.” The pizza boy said and immediately run to his motorcycle and drives away.

The gang was laughing so hard, as they saw the pizza boy went blushing as Amber kissed her.

“Yah. Stop laughing.” Amber pouted on her seat and places the pizza in front of them. The laughing made them very hungry so they dig in to the pizza immediately.

 

After they finished eating, the boys played some videogames while the girls are watching a movie. Yuri and Jonghyun are playing their favourite soccer game while Minho and Amber were busy with their laptops.

“Argh! It crashed.” Minho said as he pushes some buttons on his laptop trying to revive it. When nothing happened, he borrowed Amber’s “Amber, can I borrow your laptop for a while? My laptop crashed and I need to send the names of the players to the facilitator on his email.”

“Oh sure, here you go.” Amber gladly gave her laptop to Minho.

“Thanks.” Minho said.

That night, Amber can’t sleep again. Her mind was occupied by a certain person and it was Krystal. It seems that day by day her feelings towards the girl were going deeper and deeper by the moment. She look at the sleeping Krystal, she removes the hair strands that was blocking Krystal’s pretty face. She caresses the girl’s head and gently planted a kiss on it. She closes her eyes savouring the feeling of kissing the girl you only love. After she kissed Krystal’s head, she looks at the Krystal again and mouthed “I love you.”

 

The next day, Jackie noticed that her sister was spacing out when they are having their family dinner. She barely touches her food, so she decided to go and have a talk to her.

“Hey llama.” Jackie peeped inside Amber’s door.

“Hey Jackie.” Amber emotionlessly said. She was lazily lying down on her bed flipping some pages on a book.

Jackie walk towards Amber’s bed and sat beside her. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong”

“Amber, I am your sister. I know when my sister is having a problem.” She places her hands on Amber’s shoulder. Amber just sighed. “Is it at school?” Amber just shook her head. “Or maybe about someone.” When she saw her sister didn’t respond, she knew already what was bugging on Amber’s mind.

“Tell me, I’m gonna listen.” She faces Amber and holds her hand.

“ I... Jackie I... I’m in love with someone else.” Jackie didn’t respond, she waited until Amber finishes her story. “The song that I recently made was dedicated for her. I’m in love with... a girl, Jackie.” Amber looks at Jackie’s eyes “But I think she like someone else.” Amber hung her head low but she smiled when she starts to tell Jackie about Krystal. “I think she was my first love, she made me feel something that I’ve never felt before. These weird feelings inside me, they are new to me. You know... whenever I see her, I can’t help but to feel happy inside. The way she smile, makes me wanna smile too. Whenever she will touch me by just holding my hand or pinching my cheeks, my heart will go berserk all the time.”

“You really fell for her llama.” This was the first time Jackie saw her sister like this. She doesn’t care whether her sister is gay, as long that she is happy with her life, she is happy also. “So, when will you gonna tell her?”

“I have no plans telling her.” Amber shrugged.

“What? Why?!”

“Because I knew she likes someone and she will not like me. It’s okay if we are like this, as friends. This way I can see her and protect her, I don’t want to ruin our friendship Jackie.” Amber reasoned out.

“What if she likes you too? What if you’re just... you know waiting for each other to tell what you really feel for each other.” Jackie said

“It’s impossible Jackie, I can tell that she have no feelings for me.”

“Amber, what I am saying is, you should take a risk. It’s not the friendship you’re scared to lose Amber, you’re afraid you might get rejected. Do you know what is the worst part is?”

“What is it?”

“The thing that you didn’t even knew whether she will feel the same too, or you having a chance on her. You know what I’m saying?” Amber just nodded, her sister was right. She has to take the risk. Jackie hugged her sister and Amber hugged her back. She was very happy to have Jackie as her sister. Amber contemplates on Jackie’s advice, and she decided to tell Krystal her true feelings.

 

Krystal is very determined to catch the mystery person who is playing at the music room. As she was going down at the stairs, she heard the music playing again. It was the same music she heard last time. “Now is the time.” She said. She quietly walks towards the hallway passing the library then finally the music room. She carefully set the traps on the other door and when she was done, she waited until the song is done. She let a deep sigh she grab a hold of the door knob and immediately opens it. Her eyes went wide as she saw a figure sitting on the chair in front of the piano. The person left unmoved so she took it as a chance to walk near towards the person. Her heartbeat raced at the moment she completely saw the person, she gasped as she saw a very familiar figure looking at her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Minho.”

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a double update. Hihi. So I guess I'm going to end the fanfic here. Haha just kidding. I have no class today so I write 2 chapters. Tell me guys what you think, comment them below. So uhh, I'm gonna go now. Bye. <3