Chapter 19

Mystery Song

The girl had been staring Amber’s face for a while now. She was about to caress her cheek but she change her mind because she doesn’t want the girl to be awaken by her, she wanted Amber to be awake by her own. Instead she picks up her magazine and read it for a while.

The girl got bored; she looked down and saw Amber is still sleeping soundly. Her eyes gaze to a familiar figure walking towards their direction together with her teammates. It seems that her training has ended now. She shouted and waved her hand so that the person will notice her.

“Krystal!” the girl looked down, afraid that her voice had wake up Amber. Fortunately, Amber was still asleep.

Krystal jogged her way onto the bench under the big shady tree.

“Hey Suzy!” She greeted Suzy, and she shifted her eyes to the person who was lying down on the bench. “Is that Amber?”

Krystal move near Amber and sits on the remaining space on the bench beside Amber’s legs.

“Yes.” Suzy giggled. “I found her uncomfortably lying down at the bench, so I decided to do help her sleep comfortably.

“She doesn’t sleep well last night you know.” Krystal said as she drinks her water.

“Ohh, poor Amber.”

There was a moment of silence between them. They just lay their eyes on the playing athletes at the field.

“Suz, I heard that person playing again.” Krystal finally breaks their silence but she kept her eyes on the field in front of them

“Really? When?” Suzy faced Krystal with a shocked face.

“Earlier, after I went to the library with Jiwon. When I was about to open the door, I saw that person running then I chase that person but...” Krystal let out a sigh “That person escaped again.”

“Ouch. You’ll find that person soon Krys, I believe in you.” Krystal let out a smile when Suzy said that to her

“Yeah, I wish that person doesn’t escape on me anymore.”

“Krys, if you ever find that mystery person you’re chasing, what would you do if that person confessed to you?” Suzy asked.

“C-confessed?!” Krystal was starting to blush. She can’t help but to smile at the idea that the mystery person likes her too. “Uhmm. Of course I’ll say yes!” then she giggled.

“I knew it.” Suzy gave a high five to Krystal. Amber is still on her dreamland so she can’t hear the two girl’s conversation.

“You know Krys, she really looks like a llama.” Suzy said as she looks down at Amber’s sleeping face.

“Yeah, she sure is.” Krystal also looks at Amber

“Cute.” Suzy said. She wants to pinch Amber’s cheeks but she restrains herself from doing it.

 Krystal just smiled. She noticed that Suzy was wearing training clothes; she never saw Suzy likes to play some games before. “Suzy, why are you dressed like that?” She points her finger to Suzy’s top.

“Oh, this... Uhm I auditioned at the try-out earlier at the cheering squad.” Suzy said.

Krystal remembers that her friend loves to dance; it was her passion. “Well, I hope you make it to the squad so that when I’m playing you’re gonna cheer for me.”  

Suddenly Amber’s sleeping body begins to move now. She slowly opens her eyes and saw Suzy staring at her and she saw Krystal too.

“Goodmorning llama!” Suzy and Krystal said at the same time making them look at each other kinda awkward.

“Wow.” Amber chuckled at her friends. She rubbed her eyes and gently stretches her arms. “Suzy? I thought I was alone sleeping here.” She said as she noticed that her head was on top of Suzy’s thigh. She immediately pulls herself up. “I’m sorry, your thigh must be feeling sore right now.”Amber was feeling shy and she scratches the back of her head.

“It’s okay Amber, I saw you sleeping in an uncomfortable position so I help you.” Suzy smiled.

“Thanks, Suzy.” Amber shifted her position and sit comfortably at the bench so that Krystal can sit properly too.

“OMG. HE’S SO HOT!” Krystal shouted.

“Who?!” Suzy asked.

“Donghae sunbae.” Krystal pointed at him who was playing Frisbee at the field.

Suzy looked also looked at him and it seems that the two girls are too immersed from seeing their sunbae playing at the field. Amber, who was sitting in the middle of them, looked at him uninterestingly.

“Pssh. That dude is not hot.” She mumbled. She gets her bag and starts to walk away because she cannot bear seeing the two girls’ fangirling over Donghae. Krystal was the one who noticed that something when missing on the space beside her. She looked at Amber who was walking away from them, she suddenly pick her bag and run towards Amber leaving Suzy at her fangirling state at the moment.

“Hey wait up!” Krystal finally catches up on Amber.

“I thought the two of you will be staring at your Donghae sunbae forever.” Amber said in a cold tone and not bothering to look at Krystal

“Yah!” Krystal playfully hit Amber’s arm. The other girl winced in pain but Krystal just stuck her tongue out. “Come on let’s go home.”

“What about Suzy?” Amber looked back.

“Just leave her; I think she will be okay.” Krystal just shrugged and continues walking. Amber also did the same and followed Krystal behind.