Chapter 14: Off Limits

It's a Choice Between Love and Tradition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyun’s POV

I am screwed. I am definitely screwed over like hell. I was already throwing around all the clothes in my closet sighing since I have nothing to wear.

“Tao-ah! Stop sitting there and ing help me!” I said and went through another rail of clothes. He only shook his head at me before answering.

“What? It’s not my fault you forgot to shop. What the hell have you been doing anyways?” He said and I only momentarily glared at him. He knows damn well what I have been doing lately.

“You know that I have other priorities.” I spat and sat down next to him in frustration.

“It’s not too late to go shopping you know.” He said and I only shook my head.

“It is definitely too late. Even if I buy a dress now I won’t have enough time to fix my hair and makeup.” I said and he only chuckled before looking at the pile of clothes that I threw all over the place.

“I don’t get it. How can you have this many clothes but nothing to wear for later?” He said and I only glared at him.

“Maybe because everything here is too frilly and girly and formal. I don’t really go to parties.” I said and decided to go through some accessories instead.

“Whatever. Come on. Everyone else is in your living room. Let’s go meet them.” He said and I only nodded before letting him guide me all the way there.

They were all busying themselves with my movie collection when I walked in with a pout.

“What’s wrong Ji Hyun-ah?” Su Ho Oppa asked me and it only made me pout even more.

“I have nothing to wear.” I simply said making them all look at me in pity.

“Are you sure you’re not overreacting?” I glared at the owner of that voice and of course it was Lu Han. Why was he here you ask? Because the other boys decided to drag him along.

“I am definitely not overreacting. I was with Tao inside my closet and he is proof that I have nothing to wear.” I said and pointed at the panda beside me. He only nodded confirming whatever I was complaining about.

“Why don’t you go shopping now then?” Chen asked as he walked in with some chips. I only rolled my eyes refusing to answer his question and sat beside Kyungsoo. His eyes widened when he saw me and he only chuckled.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to ditch me just because of a wardrobe malfunction.” He said and I pouted when I faced him.

“But you’re going to look stupid beside me.” I said and he only ruffled my hair at my answer.

“Doesn’t matter. You can wear whatever you want. I’ll be going there with you anyways. So I’m okay with anything.” He said and I smiled brightly at him.

“Really? Aww. Thank you Oppa~~” I sang and kissed him on the cheek making him blush. He looked away but of course the other guys just had to give their violent reactions.

“Ya! Why’d you kiss Kyungsoo!?” Chanyeol was the first to react and he practically dragged me away from him.

“And you called him Oppa! You never call me Oppa!” Baek Hyun seconded and I only rolled my eyes at him.

“Because he is my date tonight and you two are too damn possessive.” I pointed out and stuck out my tongue at them. They just groaned and I swear I heard one of them mutter “We’ll get you Kyungsoo.”

I glared at them and just when I was about to say something someone knocked on my door. My head snapped to its direction and then at the other guys.

“Did you guys order food?” I said and walked off to open the door. They all shook their heads making me wonder whoever it was. But when I opened the door I was shocked to see Mark there holding a paper bag and I only raised my eyebrows in suspicion.

“Mark? What are you doing here?” I asked and I felt 11 pairs of eyes boring holes into my back at the sound of his name. He just shrugged and I let him in.

“What do you think you’re doing here?” Baek Hyun snapped and I only glared at him.

“Be nice.” I said and looked back at the handsome boy beside me.

“But what exactly are you doing here Mark?” I asked and he only smiled weakly before handing me the paper bag he had.

“Special delivery. From your older brother.” He said and I froze. Not only that but I felt someone else in the room freeze as well.

“What is it?” I asked and took the paper bag to see clothes and shoes inside.

“He said it was for the dance. And that you were going to accompany me.” He said and I stared at him agape making the other guys stare in horror.

“I don’t think so. She is Kyungsoo’s date.” I turned around to find the owner of the voice to be Lu Han. That’s odd.

“Was it strict orders?” I asked knowing that whatever he had to say was important because if it was I definitely had no choice in the matter.

“Not necessarily. But if you already have a date then I’ll just see you later.” He said politely and smiled at everyone else before heading out.

I looked back at the others and glared at them.

“You can’t be rude to him.” I said simply making them stare back at me in horror.

“Why not!?” They chorused and I only rolled my eyes.

“Because. He was transferred here on my Abeoji’s or—“ I paused mid sentence and stared at them.

“I’ve said too much. You guys should all go. I’ll see you all later.” I said and they looked confused as I pushed them out of my dormitory. That was definitely too close for comfort.

Lu Han’s POV

We were shooed out of the dormitory and I couldn’t help but notice how secretive she was acting. Everyone else was just mad because of the guy earlier and I didn’t blame them. He just had to waltz in and say he was going to be her date?

Gee that was a bit too arrogant. I sighed and looked at them.

“Guys. Shouldn’t we all head home and get ready?” I asked and they all nodded before following me out of the dormitory.

When we got into our respective cars I was shocked when the driver told me that I had a meeting with Abeoji the moment we got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter