Chapter 11: There Is No Such Thing As a Choice

It's a Choice Between Love and Tradition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV

I was pacing back and forth in the library waiting for her to call. I never felt this paranoid in my life and realizing that it was my precious princess that was on the line I simply could not relax. I got my phone out and checked it only to see zero alerts. I was about to dial her number when Yi Fan spoke.

“Hyung. Relax. I’m sure she’s fine. Tao has been updating me nonstop.” He said and groaned as he returned to his book and I momentarily glared at him.

“I can see that but it’s different if she’s the one to text right?” I said and looked back at the screen to see nothing.

“Calm down okay? We have eyes there. And Tao already told me that she has been already made quite an impression today in her mixed martial arts class.” He told me and my head immediately shot up hearing that.

“Did she get hurt? Did she fracture a bone? Is there anything wrong? Should we fetch her now?” I asked and rushed over to Yi Fan’s sde. He only glared at me before answering my question.

“No. She performed exceptionally well. Sheesh Hyung. What happened to the cold and chilly aura you emit every time you walk into a room? This is going against your image as the all powerful G Dragon.” He said and I only glared at him.

“You can’t blame me. This is my sister and I need to know if she’s doing okay.” I spat and sat down on the chair that was beside him. He shook his head at me and continued reading his book.

“Yi Fan. While you got to know my sister. Did you get attracted to her in any way?” I asked him and he seemed taken aback by my question.

“Hyung?” He asked hesitantly and I sighed to repeat the question.

“Did you in anyway feel attracted to my sister?” I asked him again and he looked at the ceiling before giving me an answer.

“I did. At first. I will never deny the fact that your sister is incredibly attractive. But when she opens that mouth of hers all of her charm goes down the drain.” He answered and I chuckled after hearing his answer.

“You know that she has a heart of gold.” I defended her and he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Yes. I know that. That’s why I never get irritated with her. She always has the best of intentions for everyone. But it’s that same heart of hers that will get her into trouble.” He replied and this is what actually caught my attention.

“How so?” I questioned.

“She’s a fierce girl and she backs down to no one. But when they get to see her heart that’s what makes her weak. She wants to do so much and prove so much to everyone around her. That’s what makes her so brave and strong. But what she doesn’t realize is that she has done that already and all she has to do is to trust herself. But this plan she did it is by far the stupidest yet most ingenious idea she has ever had. But I’m afraid that it will fail at some point. It is fullprrof. I’ll give her that. But her heart and mindset are a focal point here. The more she doesn’t believe that she can do this the more danger she puts herself in.” He finished and I stared at him in awe.

“Yi Fan if I asked you to marry my sister one day would you?” I asked him and he glared at me before answering.

“Psshh. Are you serious? I’d rather marry a toad than marry her. Is this what this is about Hyung?” He asked me and I shook my head.

“Kinda. Abeoji actually talked to me when I came home after dropping her off at SM.” I started and he looked at me signalling me to continue.

“He already found someone she could marry and he wanted me to make sure she would come back in one piece after this.” I said bluntly making him stare at me in shock.

“She will never agree to that.” He said and I only nodded.

“I know.” I replied and finally saw her name on my phone screen signalling that she was calling.

Ji Hyun’s POV

I was already in my room followed by a very clingy Tao. He refused to leave my side and I only glared at him as he followed me into the dorm making every girl we pass by squeal and giggle.

“What are you still doing here? Shouldn’t you head home to your oh so fabulous mansion?” I said and he only shook his head.

“Just because we have the privilege to go home whenever we please it means that we don’t have our own dormitory rooms here.” He pointed out making me wonder where he lived exactly.

“So? If that’s the case then go on over to your place. I have to shower.” I said and pulled my hair out of it’s ponytail so that my hair could relax before I bathed.

“Ani. Gege told me that you have an awesome collection of movies. He ever so kindly informed me that you are at dork at heart.” He smiled and splayed himself on my sofa. I glared at him and kept up a mental note to kill Oppa when I get home.

“Did he also tell you that I can kick your if I wanted to?” I asked him as I sat beside him on the couch.

“Nope. He only said that and that you can play the guitar and piano.” He replied and I glared at him but sighed.

“You know. They told me I can’t have a grand piano here because the place is too small so I brought an electric keyboard instead. But when I saw the place it was huge.” I pouted and he chuckled before looking at my room again.

“They must really love you.” He muttered and I shook my head.

“They do. But I don’t think that they’re proud of me.” I muttered and he stared at me before looking away thinking that he shouldn’t ask anymore questions.

“Hey. I heard that you have two bedrooms here.” He quickly said and I stared at him eyeing him a bit.

“Yea. Why are you asking?” I asked him and he smiled at me before answering.

“Can I sleep over? I wanna watch movies with you since we do—“ He was cut off by my door suddenly opening revealing 9 guys storming in. Baek Hyun was the first one to enter.

“Ji Hyun-ah!! We’re here to ha—TAO! What the hell are doing here!? And beside my Jagiya!?” He said and quickly rushed over to my side pulling me into a tight embrace. I pushed him off and glared at him.

“Ya! Do not touch me when I am sweaty. Can you not see that I am still in my PE Uniform?” I said and he only pouted before snuggling closer to me.

Really this boy.

“I don’t care you still smell good when you’re sweaty and—“ I mentally thanked Kyungsoo for dragging him by the ear. I smiled at him and I immediately saw a faint blush playing on his cheeks.

“Okay what are you all doing here?” I asked and glared at each and every one of them.

“Well. We decided to hang out here since our dorms are boring and you have an amazing room to hang out in. Aside from all this pink.” Chanyeol said and I instantly glared at him.

“Is there something wrong with pink?” I challenged him and he only gulped probably remembering how I tackled him earlier.

“A-Ani. There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s just that for a girl that is as scary as hell we expected you to be more into darker colours.” He defended and I pouted after hearing that.

“I’m as scary as hell? Mianhae. I’ll just go freshen up you guys can go through some of my movies and we could all hang out together.” I whispered and stood up heading into my room.

Before I closed the door I could already hear them arguing about something but I shrugged it off. I was too bothered by what he said. Was I really that scary?

_

I walked out of my room in an oversized sweater and shorts and had my hair to one side as it dried. They all looked at me making me blush and I sat myself down in between Kyungsoo and Tao since they were the only ones I felt comfortable around.

I started to fidget a bit when they didn’t keep their e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter