1,6249

Fighting Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung walked inside the fortress which has been her living place with Luhan. It was ten in the evening, and she just finished her regular dancing practice for the show the day after tomorrow. Well, it turned out that she was getting busier by days that it was even hard for her to meet her own husband.

But that was not entirely the case. Some deep, obnoxious part of herself was wanting it that way. Whenever she saw Luhan, whenever she felt Luhan’s touch, whenever Luhan was sneaking his fingers towards her to intertwine it with his own, she felt the rare sense of guilt eating her sanity. She felt guilty for the wildest hope that she could return back the time an asked for Kai to ber her long-life partner instead. She realized that she missed Kai, for every thing that they had gone through together. It hurted her to find out that he was happily married with Soojung’s own arch-nemesis, Haeri.

How could she feel that way? She was egoistic, thinking about only herself without knowing how much pain she could have caused Luhan if he figured out. Luhan was great and delicate with her. Even if she was ruthless and mean towards anyone—including herself, she recognized the one who had treasure her more than anyone else, and it was Luhan and Luhan only.

It seemed like he treasured her more than life itself. Remembering how he would whisper her love when she was pretending to be asleep and softly kissed her forehead, or whenever he slipped and arm around her and the other soothed her hair. When he would wake up earlier than usual to make both of them delicious breakfast before going to work and texting her every once in a while to remind her about her health or whether she was skipping lunch. He even brought her lunch when she was too busy taking one herself.

Luhan was an angel. How could I already received mine and asking for the devil instead?

But love doesn’t work that way. She could not force herself to love him. Instead, she could only hope that the feeling inside of her chest that wanting Kai would vanish.

Soojung entered the spacey room she and Luhan lived in, resting her bag and stuff on the corner of the room. Her head was getting heavier, and she quickly undressed herself to change into a pair of comfortable clothes. But when she was just about to unclipped her bra, the door swung open, and Luhan was there, jaw dropped open due to the lack of clothes on her.

“Sorry! I am sorry. I just—I am going to—Okay.”

Luhan instinctively smashed the door. He was completely disguarded about the events that had just occured on that day.

Few hours ago..

“Hey, bro!”

Luhan welcomed Tao, Chen and Minseok insto his spacy office room. It was already weeks since the last time he met his friends, so he just welcomed the guy when the three of them decided to gather in his office before getting a lunch. His schedule was packed altogether and he really couldn’t do the fun routinity with the other exo-m.

Luhan had a few documents that he need his secretary to send before lunch, so the three of them agreed to wait while slumping their asses on the cozy sofa on the corner of the room.

“Hey, you know what? I nailed this girl yesterday at a club and it was ing awesome! You should see this girl! She was acting nothing like the impression I got.”

The topic they were in was usually uncomfortable with Luhan, but weirdly, it pearked his ear for the first time.

“And she is a dancer! Oh my god, you just don’t know how flexible she could get. So, when i first—“

“She’s a dancer?” Luhan unconciously joined the conversation among his friends. “I mean... You had with this girl?”

“Yup. And it was always great with a dancer, ge! You know how that feels, right? Soojung is a dancer to, if I’m not mistaken.”

Luhan turned silent and avoid the three of his friend’s staring gaze. Well, it was a shame for him to let his friend know that he hadn’t even got laid with his own wife. Which could maybe the reason that Soojung was starting to drift off recently. He was never experienced with that kind of stuff, and maybe she was not happy and started to get bored with him.

That was the last thing he would ever want to come true.

“Don’t say...”

A few silence..

“Gosh! Ge, seriously?! You’re still saving yourself from her?!”

“Well, don’t judge me! You know I’m still unexperienced, unliking you easy, cheap, ert ers.” Luhan cursed, as he was abashed to tell his friend the truth. Well for this once, it seemed like he need the help of his friend. “I was afraid of not taking the matter well. You know, I could be a total er for her. Instead, I am trying to be a perfect boyfriend for her instead.”

“Please, ge! You know well that she is already your wife, you’re not her boyfriend anymore. You need to pleasure her in every possible way.” Tao refuted his sentence, massaging his own temple like he was a lost case. “Now, we are going to give you a lesson. Chen ge, lock the door!”

Chen quickly scrambled to lock the door as Tao ordered. Luhan was afraid of what his dongsaeng might do to him, and asked for the older one for some help. But instead, Minseok clicked his shoulder, shrugging his help. “I do think you need help in this one, bro. Sorry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter