9,80665

Fighting Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two couple of eyes were piercing each other, just like in the tip of slashing each other's eyes. None of them intended to divert their gazes away. The amount of people started to gather on the scene, tensed up as they saw two girls who took the main role.

Well, the main roles were simply me and a ty sunbae we're talking about here.

I was getting tired of this, mentally and physically. I was just going to storm away before she jerked my wrist, flipping me back. I shot her a loathing stare as I felt pain at her fake nails stabbing my skin.

"How dare you--who do you think you are?! I'm your sunbae and don't you dare--"

"I don't see any benefits from talking with a rock-headed sunbae like you." I spat out, jerking my hand from the pain. I was clearly not bothered with the fact that she was a sunbae. Well, I was just standing at both of my feet, none credit to her. What I was telling was the truth, and I had zero intention to back down.

"You ! You are the one flirting with--"

I cut her with a sarcastic laugh, once again shot with a harsh pair of stare. It was pretty amusing that her eyes shown a faint hint of scare. She should know who  I was before starting this unnecessary mess.

"Once again, sunbae. I'm not the one flirting with your boyfriend." I clearly stated, crossing my hands on my chest in dislike manner. "He's the one who slipped his number on my hand. He's the one who acted like we've known each other with those uncomfortable skinship--and Gosh, I hate it so bad." You muttered at the end of the sentence. The older woman's cheek was flushed in embarrasment as she shot the guy standing on the front crowd a look.

"So, before started to mess with me, check your needy and ert boyfriend, huh?" I shot her an underestimating smile before I threw to the guy a glare in annoyed manner. "And you might start to realize your own level before even thinking to flirt with me." I snorted, smiling slyly at the resentful boy.

"Argh!" The sunbae screamed in frustatation before she ran out from the scene. I chuckled, seeing the poor girl with a guy tried to make up what he had done. Poor girl with poor guy. Fools. I scoffed on my mind, walking through the path the crowd has made privately for me.

I could feel the amount of different reaction towards my bratty act. Some were giving me an annoyed look, some were throwing me with compliment and admiration, some were judging soundly right behind my back, not bothered to hide their hatred from me.

But hell, that was in the furthest down on the list of things I needed to care about.

*

No matter how much people refute the existance of caste, it’s there. And the school was not an exception, of course. That statement was quickly proved by the amount of stare EXO-K gathered just by walking into the canteen.

The EXO-K was a gang of bunch of chaebols and visual guys. There were six of them, and I barely knew  some of them-- Baekhyun, the guy with thick eyeliner under his eyes and Chanyeol, the guy on the left with prankster grin on his lips. I knew Chanyeol quite well, since I was assigned into many of projects and we got into a lot of same classes. And he obviously in love with my best friend. Just by seeing her walk on the aisle, he would tugged that fooly-madly-in-love drooling face.

And the guy walking on the center. Kai.

Who didn't know him? He's the visual of exo-k. He's the sweet-talker, luring and playboy Kai. Just point a random girl on the canteen, you might found she was already tainted by him. And the fact that he did that already put a frown on my face. I hated players. And yet, I didn't have any right to be angry because it wasn't my business. He didn't annoy me--yet --so, I just stared at the food, waiting for my only best friend to finish her class.

"Hey, girl."

I put up my head, only to find Chanyeol who tugged a cheeky smile on his face. He was amusing and such a good friend, I was thankful for tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter