9,80665

Fighting Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeri's P.O.V

 

I sighed while glancing at my baby blue watch. It was friday already and appa just told me that I needed to attend client's daughter's wedding party tomorrow. Well for starters, I hated going to parties, wearing uncomfortable s and kinds, being fake with smiles and gesture. Trust me, being fake was definitely not my speciality.

Especially, when I had a bad temper. I had even been sent to the anger management thingy because I kicked a boy right in the balls when he was messing with my things. That didn't really work though, because instead of being nice and kind like what people expected me to be, I started to hurt people with my harsh words and cold acts. And, I was far too lazy to bond with high-class people, since I never thought I was one of them. I chose to be as simplest as a person can be.

In conclusion, if appa wasn't insisting that I had to pay a visit, I would not even think to come.

Mr.Jung stopped infront of my school gate. I sighed and waved him a goodbye, entering the school yard.

I walked to retrieve some books in my lockers, before someone smashed her own locker, right beside me. I heaved a deep breath, closing my locker not-really-slowly before shooting daggers towards the girl standing beside me.

"What?" She spat loudly. I sighed in dismay. But I tried hard to calm my self as I cleared my gaze away. I would rather avoid any kind of fuss with this girl beside me. So after I finished getting my books, I had walking away in mind before she yanked me back to face her.

"What again?!" I angered out. That flicked her hair and shot me a glare.

"You're still the same old annoying Park Haeri, aren't you?" She tilted her head, examining me from head to toe. I sighed once again, feeling anger started to formed in my head, waiting to explode.

"Shut up, Jung Soojung. You might want to get lost before you got on my bad side." I growled lowly. Soojung reluctantly released her hand on my wrist. "Should I be scared?" She cooed, throwing another disturbing grin on me. I closed my eyes, not trying to extend the argument with her. I didn't want to have any mess with Soojung. I've known her the longest, and I didn't even want to remind how awful she was. Infront of the people she didn't know, she would act like an innocent fragile angel who must be protected from the devil, but infront of the people she knew, she would start to reveal the real prick of devil inside of her.

She was one of appa client's daughter, and I had been told not to messed up things with her. But hell, I won't even care about those if she start ing herself out.

"I figured that you knew about the wedding party already." She said while leaning the side of her body on the locker. I crossed my arms, waiting for her to continue. "I guess you had been told to come. Right?"

"Of course." I grumbled impatiently, glancing on my wrist-watch. "And now, have you done talking? I got many things to do." I snootily replied, not bothered with the possibility of her being hurted. Soojung lived up to her name, so a mere insult won't hurt her. Beside, she already got a million times more offensive remark than the insult I just spat.

"Easy. Just saying, girl." Soojung held her hands up in surrender. "Guess I'll see you there, tomorrow. Prepare yourself, cause something is coming, soon." She shot a wink and walked past me. I rolled my eyes before turning on my back, glancing at her whose back  was fading on the school gate. She won't be attending school again, simply because she was the Jung Soojung. School was her least priority.

The bell finally rang, interrupted my busy thoughts as I jogged to my own class.

*

Kai's P.O.V

 

I swept beads of sweat trickling on my forehead, aiming for that basketball rink standing high. As usual, I didn't have slight, tiniest intention to attend literature class and instead, I fled to the court afterwards. Literature was boring as hell, and I won't even mind to attend the class that didn't effect my job on the company. Well, literature was accidentally one of them.

Suddenly, a loud commotion was heard behind me. I turned my back, only to find groups of people entering the scene. Ah! I figured out that the next class had a P.E lesson. I soon to be sharpening my visual to the unfamiliar faces of girls walking in.

If usually I did this only to search for the girls I figured out to get dirty tonight, now I was desperately searching for her.

Yes, that girl who su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter