09

Are You My... 'Friend?'

"I'm going to sleep now~ I'm really tired," You yawned. Sungyeol smiled and picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room, which was coincedentally on the other side of the mansion. Soon, he was back, scowling.

"Now, hurry up. We have jobs to do."

"Fine. Let's do this..." Boyfriend leaned in to talk to Infinite sighed and reluctantly agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa~" You wandered downstairs, sighing and stretching. "Where are Boyfriend oppas?"

"Oh, they wanted to go ahead with the business. You can still catch them--"

"Jinchae?"

"YAH, PARK ~~~~ , LET ME FINISH!"

"Okay.. Hoya oppa, fix your temper!" You stuck your tongue out at him, which earned a pat on the head.

"Yah!"

"If you go now to the gates, you might catch them." 

"Jinchae? Well sorry for being here so shortly. I'll visit again soon!" You smiled at them sincerely.

When will we see that smile again? Infinite wondered.

You gave hugs to go around. When it was Sunggyu's turn, the last person, you saw his bittersweet yet sad smile.

"Don't worry oppa, I'll see you again soon!" You hugged him again. "No matter how troublesome it is!" Sunggyu hugged you back, breathing in your flowery perfume.

"Go, ~~~~ -ah, before its too late." He looked at you and patted your back. You ran out and managed to catch them at the gates.

"OPPAS~ WAIT~~~"

"~~~~ ?" Minwoo said. He looked and sounded suprised, but his eyes told you he was expecting you to come. You however, brushed this off. How would he know I'm coming? Probably his power or something... 

"I wanna come with you!" You said. He smiled, but before you could enter the open gates, everyone pulled you into a group hug. 

Minwoo, the closest one to you, whispered, "Let's stay like this for a little longer." You smiled and giggled. "We're going to be late! Gaja~ (Let's go~) "

Soon, you were entering.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Boyfriend. I see you brought.. ~~~~.." You gulped, looking at the Queen and King's intense and hostile glare.

"~~~~?" You heard a gasp. Chibi had entered through a door.

"Annyeong, hey, how have you--- Why are you crying?" You came over to her, but the Queen yelled, "Stay away from her! Arre you trying to steal something else from us?"

"Mwo?" You looked at her, shocked.

"Yes, we figured out you were the one who stole the necklace. Why do you think you were on those Wanted posters? And now these good men have brought you in for justice."

"Mwo?" You looked back at Boyfriend, who wouldn't look at you.

"Get away from her! Infinite!" Chibi smirked at you as Infinite coldly came to Chibi's side.

"W-What--" Hoya suddenly snarled, "Get away!" And shoved you to the ground. You flinched and looked at Infinite, who were glaring at you with such coldness in their eyes.

"B-But.." These people couldn't be the same people who just gave you cookies and hot chocolate.... No... You looked at Boyfriend frantically. Minwoo suddenly stood forward.

"Just give us our reward and let us leave," He sighed. That made you freeze. They were.. only after... the reward... Boyfriend, the goofy, laid-back, the, 'We have a squirrel army to protect you!' boys were only with you for your prize? For the money? You didn't notice the tears falling down until the king said, "Infinite, bring her new guards in." Sunggyu bowed and walked past you to a door. He opened it and in came 6 handsome boys. The oldest looking one wore a black suit with a red watch -CAP- . The next one had a girly appeal to himsel but seemed manly at the same time -CHUNJI-. The next one.. had red curly hair. He reminded you of a poodle, but you were too upset at the moment to laugh, or even giggle . He had a noticeable jawline and winked at you -L. JOE-. The next one had chubby cheeks and looked shy at first, but then as he came closer, he had a more manly look -CHANGJO- . The last one looked like the youngest. He had a navy blue fedora hat and had a black bracelet -RICKY-. Sunggyu walked back, but you turned to see shock and hatred on Infinite's faces. The six boys smirked at Infinite, before turning to you to look at you.

"She's our prisoner?"

"She's hot.."

"ENOUGH!" Chibi yelled, especially hearing that last one. She glared at you before saying to the six boys 'cutely' ,"Please take her away from me," earning mutters and eye-rolling. Soon, you were taken to a dungeon. You ignored Boyfriend when leaving and once inside the new bright room, you plopped on the bed. This room seemed more bright, which meant more sun and more shadows. You played around with them before falling asleep. You had dropped your white sack right next to you on the bed. Once you were asleep and Chibi was eating, Infinite stormed in.

"What do you want?" L. Joe smirked at L's and Woohyun's expressions.

"Missed us?" Ricky said.

"Pssh. What are you doing here?" Sunggyu barked. You began stirring in your sleep.

"Lower your voice. Miss Princess of the Dungeon here is sleeping. And she's hot." L. Joe said., earning laughs from the rest of Teen Top. They smirked at L. Joe's last remark.

"It seems you know her too. Now, we can also control her dreams. We can make her have nightmares.." Changjo nodded at Ricky, who looked at you and you suddenly started squirming in your sleep. Infinite suddenly said, "Stop. We'll tell you." You suddenly were at peace again.

"Her name's Park ~~~~. She's nice. Hates cheese and Chibi. Talk to her. We need to go. Hurt her and respond to us." Infinite were about to walk out, but suddenly, Ricky said, 

"Now now, you shouldn't be seen here again. Don't want ~~~~-ah having nightmares again." Teen Top laughed as Ricky smirked, leaning back and his fedora hat sitting on his head crookedly. Sunggyu glared at them, then they left.

=======================

..... Teen Top came!

In case you wouldn't know which Teen Top member was which, I posted their names. 

I HATE whenever I'm reading a fan fic and it makes me guess who is who until it gives names. ><

comment and suscribe~~~~