36

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"Arasso, Arasso." Doojoon then turned to Yoseob and Dongwoon. "Yah, what are you looking at?"

He looked at their phones, then smashed it.

"STOP STARING AT PICTURES OF MY SISTER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwanggie's POV~

I grumpily walked off, looking out the window. Maids everywhere bowed respectively. Some of them, the younger ones, had some buttons ed on their blouse. I rolled his eyes at how unbelievable they were getting.

"Aish, just like her." I muttered, then looked out at the gardens. I watched as Jandi, Jae Kyung, Ga Eul, and Doojoon's dongsaeng were walking off and smirked at the cute outfits. Should I follow..... That girl is cute, um, what's her name--

"LEE KIKWANG!" My long train of thoughts were shattered as Yong Junhyung strolled up to me, hands in his pockets. Maids did the same, some even went to the point of winking. It was strange; These were the maids who knew he was taken....

I chuckled darkly. Junhyung raised a curious eyebrow, then looked in my direction. "Ah, ~~~~-ssi? She's cute, I guess, But not as cute as my Hara." He shrugged. That wasn't what I was laughing about... Whatever. Go along with it.

"Yeah. She's cute. But...." I was getting a strong urge to follow. Then, I decided to go out and started running. Junhyung yelled, "YAH! Aish, Trying to lose me already?!?" Right, he can't read my thoughts. Aish. Whatever. I don't want to exactly say I'm following my hyung's cute sister, Do I?

Soon, I was in the gardens due to a vampire's ability to run fast, also, I work out. Not that I'm bragging. I hate talking about my body in public. OR in private.

Soon, I was hidden in the grass with my abilities to turn invisible. I was careful not to walk in any dirt in case someone decided to water the plants today. It would leave a trail of dirt AND leave footprints. I would be uncovered and Doojoon hyung would be furious to know I was running around ruining his property and creeping on his sister.

I broke out of my train of thoughts when I heard a sniff. I saw 'Ga Eul' look down. What happened? Baby. Doojoon's sister, said, "Mianhae, Mianhae, we don't have to talk about it! It's all dongsaeng's fault.." Ah, she said something offending. "--Just stop crying." SO something Doojoon hyung would say.

"Anniyo, Anniyo, gwenchana, I just... Am being emotional." Emotional and respectful, this one.

"Anni, unni, don't be formal! And it's alright if you don't wanna say it."

"Anni, we'll say it. Right, Jandi-ah?" They paused as Jae Kyung came back with tissues. I saw Junhyung out of the corner of my eye. I quickly came back.

"What are you doing? Eavesdropping on Doojoon's dongsaeng?" He scolded.

"It's interesting. Ssh. Just listen." Then, we both turned invisible with my power and came back.

We heard their story. We were shocked. Well, actually, I don't know about Junhyung, but I know I was. I never knew maids could have such interesting lives... Wait. Jae Kyung comes from a rich background??! The maids left after hearing the dinner bell for maids. I told Junhyung once ~~~~ left, "You better tell NOTHING to anyone! Arasso?" Luckily, I had Junhyung with me and not Dongwoon or Yoseob. They would've talked during the story and blown our cover, or worse, told Doojoon hyung. After all, Doojoon hyung is getting paid not to release them.

Wait. Ga Eul said 'B2ST' is getting paid. But how come I've never learned? And Doojoon hyung can't keep a secret, especially when he's drunk. Everything comes out when he's drunk. So why didn't we know this sooner?

Something's not right. I MUST figure out. I turned back to Junhyung, who nodded. I gave him my eye smile.

"Go. I have something to do." I wanted to talk to ~~~~. She looked pretty upset.

"Arasso, Annyeong~" And he was gone. I went looking around and found her crying under a tree.

"Why, Why did I trust him?" She muttered, hitting herself.

"Gwenchana?" I asked. She turned briskly.

~BACK TO ~~~~'S POV~

"Gwenchana?" A familiar voice asked. I turned briskly and saw... Lee... Kikwang?

"You're Kikwang, right?" I asked cautiously. Please not one of the hyper ones. I can't handle them right now.

"Oppa," He smirked. I sighed in relief. Not hyper. I hope he didn't hear me.

"So, who'd you trust?" I gulped. He heard.

"The.... Squirrel! Gave him an acorn! And I really like collecting acorns!" I giggled nervously. "That's why I'm under a tree--"

"You collect acorns?" I nodded hesitantly.

"So where are your other ones?" I froze.

"Umm.." I patted my pockets. "Oh, right! I keep them in my other jacket. Eheheheh," I laughed nervously, backing up against the tree.

"So why did you trust the squirrel with an acorn? You should know by know if you've been collecting acorns for a while. Don't." He came closer by a step. "Trust." He came ever so closer. "Vermin." He was right in front of you. You could hear each other breathing.

"Um... But... These squirrels in this region are so cute! So much cuter than the ones back home.." I closed my mouth once I made my mistake. He caught it immediately and raised an eyebrow. This one is good..

"Home?" He echoed. "I thought this was your home." He leaned in. "Where exactly were you staying when Hyunseng picked you up?"