46

Are You My... 'Friend?'

Soon, you kept fighting and fighting. Ships, aircrafts, and storms were everywhere in the hours that passed. Yoogeun came and cheered, but would go back in. Soon, everyone was tired. You and Chibi, as long as everyone else, had fallen.

However, drama was around the corner.

Yoogeun came and cheered, like the usual time. Chibi snapped at him like usual and Onew would energylessly throw an energy capsule at her.

But now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoogeun screamed, "NOONA! APPAS! HWAITING! NOONA! APPAS! HWAITING!"

Chibi snapped, "Can't you shut up?! Aren't you tired of yelling the same things over and over--" She yelped as she narrowly dodged another capsule, which almost hit Minwoo. Everyone was laying down, exhausted and tired.

A starcraft came over.

It landed. Everyone looked up. It landed five yards away from Yoogeun. He bilnked innocently. Two people came out.

King Jinki and Queen Yoona. Chibi gulped.

They looked at Chibi, who had fallen. Yoona's facial expression darkened, then she looked at you.

"PARK... ~~~~!" She screamed. "MY DAUGHTER--- YOU--- DID THIS!" She shrieked. She saw Onew sitting, exhausted. "BROTHER-IN-LAW, HURT HER! ATTACK! WHY... ARE YOU.. FIGHTING FOR THIS WRETCHED--"

Yoogeun glared at her and yelled, "Ahjumma! Shut up!Don't talk about ~~~~ noona like that!" He shrieked. Yoona's eyes darkened.

"Umma.." Chibi said weakly. "Stay out. This is my battle--"

"MY BABY!" She sobbed. "NO! I CAN'T!" She glared at you, then at her husband. "DO SOMETHING!" She yelled. Jinki looked around, then saw Yoogeun. He flinted to him, picked him up, and walked back. Adrenaline filling your veins, you jumped up, as well as SHINee, and ran to him.

"YOOGEUN!" Yoogeun was starting to cry, getting scared, but Onew just threw a fire barrier. Yoona smirked and went into the ship. You finally killed the flames, then you ran, but Yoona threw an ice shard at you, an ice shard twice your size and width.

Minwoo's eyes enlargened, then he ran to you. He shoved you and sent a hurl of winds at the ice, which made it smaller, but still came at him, lodging him into the ground. He groaned as blood spurted out. Your eyes widened, as did Boyfriend. SHINee followed the aircraft, but you ran to Minwoo, sobbing. You used a move, shoving the ice out. Then, you looked at him and tried healing him. Doojoon yelled for a maid or help. You couldn't help sobbing as everyone else ran to you, trying to help.

"Yah, ~~~~ -ah, you won't help if tears fall into his wounds." You sniffed as Sunggyu pulled you away. 

"Min.... woo.." You sobbed.