30

Are You My... 'Friend?'

Your wrath was coming out. "Hyunseng-gie, why is it that those boys know? Hah. I should have known I can't trust you. Do I even have a brother? Did you just see me and start playing with me? You must like playing with people. Those girls from earlier- Did you just leave them? Pitied them like you pitied me, right? Why did I trust you? Huh?" You were getting more and more upset. Tears were falling. Hyunseng, who didn't mean for this to happen, was feeling more and more guiltier by the minute.

"~~~~-ah, just let me explain--"

"NO, I'm tired of being stepped on. Am I really that gullible and pitiful? Why did you have to do this? Why, after I put all of my trust in you?!" You started crying. Shadows were flying everywhere. Hyunseng, who finally got out of your grasp, suddenly hugged you.

"Mianhae, but just please, listen." You pushed him.

"No. I don't want to listen anymore to what you have to say. When this ship docks, I'm leaving. Do I even have a real brother?" You glared at him.

"Yes, you do, just please listen--"

"Then why didn't he come? Why did he send you?"

"Because--" He froze. He actually didn't know why. "I.. Don't know. But I know he's real. Just please, listen!"

"WHY?! Why, after you just did that? Who were they?" You grimaced. You suddenly got a headache. Shoot.... Its going in.. You suddenly fainted, before Hyunseng caught you. He smirked. "Aish, why didn't you just let me explain before you ran out of steam, huh?" He smirked, then carried you to the bed. The room was suddenly back to the ship. B2ST finally managed to come in.

"HYUNG!" Dongwoon jumped to Hyunseng, who chuckled.

"Mwo, little one?" Dongwoon pouted.

"You sound so old! Did she turn you into an ahjusshi?" Doojoon smacked Dongwoon on the back of his head.

"Yah, my sister's not a witch! Hyunseng was already old!"

"Hyung~ I'm not that old! You're older than me by a TON of years!"

"Only three years!"

"That's a whole thirty-six months difference!" Kikwang and Junhyung finally used their powers to calm them down.

"Hyunseng, describe what happened." Everyone sat down. Hyunseng took a deep breath.

"She got pissed." Everyone chuckled. 

"Obviously." Yoseob rolled his eyes.

"And then she started choking me." Everyone started laughing.

"You couldn't even defend yourself?"

"She's strong! And her powers are extraordinary..." Hyunseng pouted. "Anyways, go on," Kikwang said.

"She started saying thngs, like, 'Do I really have a brother?' 'Are you just playing with me?'" Doojoon looked at you sadly.

"And then she fainted from using her powers too much. I also thinks she has a fever now, when I think about it.." Doojoon whacked Hyunseng on the head.

"Then go make porridge, idiot! She's burning!"