35

Are You My... 'Friend?'

agashi - Young lady

Kim Sunggyu.

Your eyes widened. You got up from the bench you were sitting on. They looked up at you, sniffing.

"K-Kim S-Sunggyu?" You choked on his name.

"Neh, waeyo? Does the name ring a bell? Did he try to get agashi too?" Ga Eul sniffed softly. "We learned he left to Korea to work for a different royal family. Something about a princess and money.."

The words stung you, word by word. Is he in Korea.. After Princess Chibi's royal title and heirance money? No... He's a kind man.. His kind face came to your mind. Why? Why would he do this? Is he in Korea.. Working for that family... Becoming her personal servant..

You shook the thought from your head. NO. The Kim Sunggyu I know is kind.

"How.. How did he act towards to you three before he revealed your relationships?" You asked, trying to seem curious rather than scared.

"He was very kind. He acted like the type who would die for you. You know, the nice ones." A bell rung in the distance. The three wiped their tears.

"Aigoo, mianhae. We must go prepare dinner." You blinked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. You guys should go. You too, Jandi-ah. Don't worry, I'll make it back soon. Just wanna explore the gardens some more, ya know?" You smiled weakly before they left, leaving you devestated. You fell the the ground onto your knees.

"How.. Could.. He.." He acted like the type who would die for you. You know, the nice ones. You shivered. So, he was just.. playing with me? You snorted softly. They all were. They were bad people. I should have never opened up to them. Wait.. You looked at your fingers. They became my guards when I was just a kid. However, unnis don't look a year older than me. How is this possible? Then, you realized why and hit your head. Pabo, vampires stop aging at nineteen years, unless they choose to grow up, like kings and queens. 

"Aish, pabo- Pabo-" You hit yourself with each 'pabo.' Tears were falling quickly.

"Why, why did I trust him? Why did I trust all of them?" You started weeping softly to yourself.

AUTHOR: Now, let's go thirty minutes back. Something important happens. Let's leave the four girls at the gardens and go inside the castle.

"YAH, Lee Kikwang, come back!" Doojoon yelled. "Just because you're losing in chess doesn't mean you quit right in the middle! Aish, sore loser.." He muttered. Junhyung and Hyunseng, who were reading peacefully on the couch, chuckled softly. Junhyung got up to follow Kikwang. "Hyung, I'll bring him back." Junhyung yelled.

"Gommawo, Junhyung-ah!" Doojoon yelled. Doojoon then turned to the other three. While Hyunseng read, Yoseob and Dongwoon were looking at their phones.

"Aish, you three won't help a hyung out when he needs it.." He muttered. Hyunseng scoffed.

"Hyung, who's the one who retrieved ~~~~ when YOU were coincedentally working with some 'business' workers? The one who helped YOU with the riots?" Hyunseng glared at Doojoon.

"Arasso, Arasso." Doojoon then turned to Yoseob and Dongwoon. "Yah, what are you looking at?"

He looked at their phones, then smashed it.

"STOP STARING AT PICTURES OF MY SISTER!"