CHAPTER 52

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

Soon, we finally arrived at Korea after two weeks. We decided to attack the castle together. 

When we saw the king and queen run out, we saw KARA, F4 maids, BEAST, TEEN TOP, INFINITE, that Chibi girl, BOYFRIEND, and Taemin. Where was Key and ~~~~? We hoped they didn't make an agreement just now, or we would have ruined things. Oh well.

Soon, we were attacking. The final battle was on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the battle started, Minwoo ran to you, as did L. Joe. 

"Gwenchana?" L. Joe said worriedly. You smiled. "Good." 

Minwoo cheekily smiled. "We're gonna win, and you'll be married to me, and Yoogeun shall run around your legs as we go everywhere!" He fist pumped the air. L. Joe rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, no. She's marrying me, remember?" He rolled his eyes.

Minwoo looked at you. "If I die, then do this for me---" He leaned forward and cupped a hand around your ear. You giggled.

"Okay~" You beamed. "But stay alive, arasso?" You warned. He smiled.

"Neh!"

Soon, the battle began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of the attacks were directed towards you, but Minwoo and L. Joe helped you deflect them.

You looked at Minwoo and smiled.

Then, you looked at L. Joe, and that's when it happened with your heart; it had happened back at the castle, but this time, it was more powerful.

Your heartbeat grew and grew. You smiled, then went back into battle.

You panted and wiped your forehead. You saw Yoogeun wander into the battlefield. A fireball was leaping towards him. Eyes widening, you ran and pushed him. However, you turned---

-- And felt a blowing force. Minwoo used his cutting winds to kill the fire. You sheepishly smiled back. However, he didn't notice the giant fireball aimed at him.

You dropped your shadow ball you had been preparing, and fell onto your knees as you saw Minwoo being hit.

"No.. No.." Donghyun sent water throughout Minwoo, but it was no use.

One of Kiseop's friends ran over and tried working on him, but as he was moved to under the tree, he was deemed as, 'Lvl. 10,' which meant that he was beyond help.

Minwoo smiled up at you, who was crying. Boyfriend and L .Joe was on either side of you. BOYFRIEND was crying as hard as you were.

"Minwoo-ah," You cried. He smiled up at you. He was unrecognizable. Burns and scorched skin marks were everywhere. He told you on the way to the tree's shade that he could no longer feel anything below his waist.

"O--Oppa.." you finally called him by the right name. He smiled.

"Mianhae, ~~~~, I thought earlier that I could live with you, but I couldn't. Mianhae. Think I jinxed it, huh?" You sobbed.

"No, it's still possible, just pull through--"

"Anni, anni, you can't." He smiled. "I've gotten a punch-- or hit-- from karma. I left you, and now I can't ever have you. I'm sorry."

"Minwoo!" Donghyun cried. He turned to them.

"Mianhae, hyung. I promised you guys that whoever left us first had to die. I guess I get what I deserve, huh?"

"No, no, don't leave us! Please, we can't be Boyfriend without you!" Jeongmin cried. "Didn't you promise me as my best friend that we would all win that festival award and eat all the ddukbboki in the ddukbbokki house?! Didn't you put images in our minds of a nice house, international festivals, and winning them all?!" Jeongmin cried.

"Yah, No Minwoo," Sunho tearfully called to him. "You leave us and I'll- I'll--" He sniffed. "Just don't leave us!"

"Minwoo-ah, gajima!"

"Oppa, please, don't leave me!" 

Minwoo smiled. "Hush. I want to die in peace. L. Joe hyung, " He turned to the silently crying, yet guilty boy to your right.

"Take care of her well. Be the knight in shining armor that I never was." You cried even harder.

"Pa-Pabo Minwoo. You are and always will be my knight in shining armor. You saved me from the bounty troll and the future bounty hunters that could've been after me, you saved me from Queen Yoona's ice shards, and now, this. Saranghae, mianhae, I hurt you so much." You cried. He smiled, then motioned you to come closer. Once you were close enough, he leaned up to kiss her. He leaned back and smiled.

"Now I lost my first kiss to my first love." He smiled. "I'm happy I did that before my death. I'll bow to both of our parents." You cried.

"D-Don't leave me, mianhae, just please, stay with me!" He closed his eyes. The world stopped.

He didn't open his eyes ever again.

The world stopped around you. You closed your eyes and screamed.

"NO MINWOO!"