38

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

Lemme just remind you. Doojoon's at the head of the table. You are to his right. To your right is Junhyung. To Junhyung's right is Kikwang. To Doojoon's left is Dongwoon. To Dongwoon's left is Yoseob and to Yoseob's left is Hyunseng.

"Yah, just stop bothering her! She's trying to be polite.." Junhyung scolded. Suddenly, the door swung open.

"OPPA~"

You tilted your head to the side. Who's she? Everyone else waved while smiling Five girls waved to them. However, a very pretty girl [GOO HARA] and another pretty girl [PARK GYURI] noticed you next to Junhyung.

"Oppa, who's she?" The second pretty girl [PARK GYURI] asked.

"Doojoon's dongsaeng." Junhyung said while winking at the first one [GOO HARA], who giggled.

"Annyeonghaesayo," You said softly while bowing. They nodded and bowed back.

"Annyeong, KARA imneda!"

"Goo Hara imneda!"

"Park Gyuri imneda!"

"Han Seungyoon imneda!"

"Jung Nicole imneda!"

"Kang Jiyoung imneda!"

You giggled. "Park ~~~~ imneda." Goo Hara swiftly asked,

"Park? I thought Doojoon oppa's last name was Yoon.."

"Anniyo, we're cousins, but.. I don't know why they call me his dongsaeng."

"Because she's cute, like me!" Gyuri smirked.

"Uh-huh." She rolled her eyes. Yoseob whispered to you, "Gyuri noona and Doojoon hyung is dating." Your eyes widened happily.

"YAH!" Gyuri yelled. Doojoon threw his spoon. Nicole giggled.

Dongwoon said, "Ah, Yoseob hyung and Nicole is dating too!" Doojoon's eyes widened, as did yours. "MWO?!"

Yoseob frantically hit him on the head.

Hyunseng decided to join in. "Dongwoon-ah, aren't you also dating Jiyoung-ah here?" Dongwoon threw fire at him.

Junhyung smirked. "Hyuseng, aren't you dating Seungyoon?" Hyunseng flashed a heat wave over Junhyung.

"BUT YOU'RE DATING GOO HARA!" Hara giggled.

"But we're not in secret," She said. Junhyung smirked.

"Aigoo, arent' you so cute~" Hara blushed. You were smilng.

"Oppa, you're dating?! You guises never told me!" KARA came to the table and started talking to you guys.

Turned out Nicole liked to swim, like you.

Gyuri loved your style of clothes, since she had the same style.

Hara was very nice and motherly.

Seungyoon liked aegyo and wanted to show you some stuff.

Jiyoung thought you resembled herself and declared you her 'long lost twin.'

However, what goes up must go down.