Minwoo... Is He okay?

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

Minwoo's eyes enlargened, then he ran to you. He shoved you and sent a hurl of winds at the ice, which made it smaller, but still came at him, lodging him into the ground. He groaned as blood spurted out. Your eyes widened, as did Boyfriend. SHINee followed the aircraft, but you ran to Minwoo, sobbing. You used a move, shoving the ice out. Then, you looked at him and tried healing him. Doojoon yelled for a maid or help. You couldn't help sobbing as everyone else ran to you, trying to help.

"Yah, ~~~~ -ah, you won't help if tears fall into his wounds." You sniffed as Sunggyu pulled you away. 

"Min.... woo.." You sobbed.

He was rushed to another room. Everyone was waiting patiently as Yoseob, L, the Jo Twins, and Hyunseng were helping heal him, as well as the maids. L and the Jo twins were creating things from their minds (as that is what their powers is) and Yoseob and Hyunseng were using their powers/utensils given by the others, all to help Minwoo. Soon, a real group of surgeons came and finished the work, with the help of the first five.

Soon, the surgeons came out. The Jo Twins, L, Hyunseng, nor Yoseob could look at anyone. Everyone was tense.

"Safe." Everyone sighed. "His energy radiated the ice and melted it. He will be wounded, some severely, but he'll still be able to, erm, carry on." The main surgeon replied. Everyone sighed. SHINee, with the exception of Taemin and Key, were gone. Taemin and Key stayed behind to comfort you, as Taemin was feeling guilt and Key was acting like an umma would and calming you down. The others in SHINee were after Yoogeun.

Soon, everyone went to Minwoo's side. You collapsed next to him, crying, letting all the tears out. Minwoo patted your head gently. 

"Yah.. Why'd you take it for me?! I'm not fragile anymore! Don't... scare me like that! I was scared you might die! Or worse, you'd be alive and in a coma or something! How could you do this?" You cried and cried. Everyone else stayed back. Chibi, as well as everyone else, was cared for. She guiltily looked down. My parents caused someone in pain. Someone from my kingdom. I shouldn't have caused this. He's innocent. I need to fix it.

INFINITE and TEEN TOP noticed her look. Sunggyu sighed and looked away, knowing what she was thinking. He was thinking the same thing.

Of course I had to know she'd want to fight. It's Chibi we're talking about. And ~~~~ isn't exactly a pacifist. I'm the worst leader. Everyone was hurt because I didn't step up and stop her. -SUNGGYU

L. Joe's heart weakened as your sobs increased.

This is my fault. I put her in physical and mental pain. I shouldn't have left off on such a bad note. I need to apologize. If I had thought correctly and stopped INFINITE and Chibi, a baby infant wouldn't be kidnapped and possibly abused and ~~~~'s friend wouldn't be in pain as well. If I truly loved her, I would have thought ahead. I'm still her oppa and I caused her future pain. How can I do this to someone I love?

Minwoo chuckled. "~~~~-ah, please don't fret, I'll be fine," He soothed. "Didn't you hear the surgeon?"

"B-But," You hiccuped. 'Inner wounds..."

"You should rest, ~~~~-ah." Key scolded. After all this time, you have gotten closer to Taemin and Key. "This crying makes your skin bad, your eyes swell, and you'll have bags. It's not good for your eyes too! And--"

"Hyung,' Taemin interjected. "Don't forget she missed some sleep."

"You can get bags from that too!"

"Aish." Taemin looked at you, put a hand on your shoulder, and smiled gently. "He's fine, ~~~~ -ah, so let's go sleep~" Woohyun, Key, and Taemin brought you to your room and lied you down. Woohyun (his power is to make noises with his voice, like soothing sounds or ear-piercing wails) started singing a ballad. Your eyes drooped and fell. Key fixed your hair and bedsheets, Taemin closed the curtains, and Woohyun ordered for a glass of water for you when you wake up. Key also ordered for two gallons of water.

"She needs hydration!" Taemin and Woohyun rolled their eyes.

This girl... -WOOHYUN

Hyung's embarrassing SHINee.. Not that Onew already hasn't. -TAEMIN