37

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"Um... But... These squirrels in this region are so cute! So much cuter than the ones back home.." I closed my mouth once I made my mistake. He caught it immediately and raised an eyebrow. This one is good..

"Home?" He echoed. "I thought this was your home." He leaned in. "Where exactly were you staying when Hyunseng picked you up?"

Suddenly, he stopped, then backed away quietly. You were about to say something when you saw something in the corner in your eye. A guy crouching.

Kikwang spun in the air and kicked the guy in the head.

"OW!" The guy howled. You recognized him as.. Junhyung oppa? You shrugged.

"Second time I caught you eavesdropping," Kikwang hissed. Second time?

"What? But Kikw--OW!" Kikwang hit him again.

"What are you saying?" You didn't see his eyes blacken, but you saw how the expression on Junhyung's face changed. You suddenly coughed, getting the attention from the two. Kikwang immediatley hid his blackened eyes quickly realising what he was doing.

"Well, Um, guess it's time for dinner, I guess?" You nervously chuckled, then left. Their eyes never left your receding back.

Phew. That was awkward.

Soon, you made it inside. You, with the guidance of the kind maids, got back to your room and changed into something more comfortable. Then, you just unpacked your belongings and the rest of your clothes.

An hour and thirty minutes later, you were interrupted by Jandi.

"Dinner time!" She said weakly. You smiled.

"Care to show the way?" She smirked.

"Well, um. Did you get back safely?" You thought back to Junhyung and Kikwang.

"Yes, I even managed to unpack a little." You smiled. "What are we having for dinner?" She smiled.

"Doojoon-ssi didn't want us to tell you. It's a surprise." You both giggled.

Soon, you reached the dinner hall and saw B2ST seated at the table. Doojoon was talking to someone. Junhyung and Kikwang nodded while Hyungseng raised his eyebrows. Yoseob and Dongwoon reacted before Doojoon could speak.

"~~~~! You made it~" They waved energetically. Doojoon used his powers to hit them on the back of the head.

"Annyeong, ~~~~-ah." Doojoon smiled at you and motioned for you to sit next to you. Dongwoon pouted.

"I usually sit there..." This time, Hyunseng hit him.

"Babo, When was the last time you sat anywhere near Doojoon hyung?" Yoseob snickered while Dongwoon pouted.

"Gwenchanayo, Dongwoon--ssi?" He stared at you weirdly.

"Who's Dongwoon-ssi? I'm oppa~" He sang. You smiled.

"Oh. Right. Dongwoon-oppa. Gwenchanayo?"

"No need for the honorifics*~" He sang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Like the 'anniyo, anniyo,' thing, the part where she said, "Gwenchanayo?" -Yo is put at the end of sentences when you're talking to someone older. Like, "Annyeonghaesayo~" instead of "Annyeong~" "____ imneda." Well, in that one, you put -da at the end. Here's another example. ""Mollayo" instead of "Molla." ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, just stop bothering her! She's trying to be polite.." Junhyung scolded. Suddenly, the door swung open.

"OPPA~"